BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Domenique R.
Waco, TX
Awesome hot sauce! Have tried cooking with it and also putting it as a side for my veggies or even just crackers. Would definitely recommend. I received this free from a vox box. If you need something that is spicy to go with your food this is it!!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I received this product as part of the tasty VoxBox from Influenster for free for testing purposes as part of my #TasyVoxBox. I love the hot sauce. I really think so. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was a meal I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.
Alexia S.
I received this for free in a Voxbox. I've had it before though. It's the perfect amount of heat and flavor, not overly vinegary like some hot sauces are. Delicious on eggs or a sandwich or wings. Definitely recommend trying it!
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've had this for a while and it's really flavorful and tangy, but DEFINITELY NOT spicy. It's decent when it comes to sauces but nothing crazy. I kind of get tired of the taste pretty quick. Overall it's okay.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I love franks red hot. All their sauces are amazing. It's an easy way to spice up some chicken. It's a big bottle for around 5ish$ and a lot goes a long way. It's a good flavor if you are on a diet to spice up any recipe.
Jennifer R.
Eastvale, CA
Love this sauce. So does my family.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
We love it for buffalo wings. Great on almost all foods. Perfect taste to top of your food.
Lyndsey W.
Franks RedHot sauce is my go to favorite sauce. It has such a good flavor and it tastes so good on anything I use it for. I really like cooking it in the slow cooker with chicken. They have such a good flavor!
Cecilia T.
['Roma', 'TX'], TX
This sauce is delicious the taste is amazing is a hot but really good taste. This sauce I combined with some wings making a perfect dinner night. It was a free product from influenster. I definitely recommend
NISSA R.
My favorite hot sauce it is tangy and perfect spice. I love this for my soups and plain ruffles chips. This is also my go to hot sauce for my eggs! I read long before about it having metabolism boosting powers!
Darlene  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hot sauce, Im a fan of spicy food. When I received Fank's Redhot to try for free, I got very excited to try it and with no doubt its one of the best. Rich flavor. Its at a very decent price and the bottle is pretty big, you get a lot of product for your buck. Very satisfied.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?