BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
This hot sauce just replaced the one I used to like for years. Already bought two more bottles just to have back ups because I am almost out of the one influenster sent me. I also have my mom hooked on it as well.
Aileen t.
Aileen t.
Honestly I'm the only one in my family who loves this ! My parents really don't like it which is weird because it has such a great taste . I'm really glad I received it as well :) . You guys need to try it honestly
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really DO put that $!&@ on everything!! My absolute favorite part about this hot sauce is the vinegary bite it adds to any meal. Not too spicy in my opinion. My favorite way to eat it is on a turkey sandwich, mayo, and a good shaking of this on top.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
I love adding this to chicken or making buffalo wings with this it's sooo good and just the right amount of spicy I had this sent to me by Influenster to try and I'm so happy a great addition to flavor in my house
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
I received this hot sauce complimentary for testing purposes and definitely recommend it! It's sold at any department and grocery store. Goes great on popcorn and pizza!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is one of my favorite hot sauces. I love this to put on my steak or even eggs in the morning. I think it is healthy for a condiment and the flavor is awesome. I would recommend to others. And this is a product I constantly repurchase.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Foodie Expert
I loveee this hot sauce I do literally put it on everything from my eggs to my steak or chicken , great price also , like how they come with other flavors as well and I do recommend to others who love spicy foods.
Evangelina R.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Foodie Expert
Franks is a good brand of hot sauce. This flavor is very tasty and spicey just how I like it especially with chicken tacos or even mixing it in with ketchup for a good burger topping.!
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Foodie Expert
If you love spicy stuff or spicy sauce this is not spicy enough for myself however it is versatile and goes well with all sorts of food. It is a light sauce that I combine to food and chips.
Emilie F.
Emilie F.
Cleveland , TN
Foodie Expert
This has always been one of my all time favorite hot sauces! I was so excited when I found it in my box for absolutely free! I put it on everything! It has the perfect amount of heat!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?