BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Selina P.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce ever. I literally put it on everything now. I haven't tried this before and in so glad I got it for free on here. I pair it on everything, eggs, avocado, chicken etc. definitely good
Yadira H.
Fort pierce, FL
I love franks hot sauce ! I love spicy foods ! I tried it on my soft tacos I made & it was great ! I don't think too much may be healthy but what the hay is worth it ! & I will for now keep using the product !
Jennifer R.
Eastvale, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce. So does my family.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
We love it for buffalo wings. Great on almost all foods. Perfect taste to top of your food.
Katia C.
Love the hot sauce!!! It's so good and spicy!!!!!!! I have never tried a sauce as good as this one before!! It is great for hot buffalo wings. It is a must have for evey kitchen and it's price is reasonable!!!!!!! I loooooove that sauce!!!!!!!!!
karen p.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
A classic hot sauce taste. Taste is salty, peppery and vinegary. And is not that expensive you find this hot sauce at Walmart and also you can use this hot sauce with the hot wings.
Mayra B.
Awesome Hot Sauce! I could eat with anything. It isn't too hot but it's spicy. If you like spicy sauce but not too spicy I would definetly recommend franks red hot sauce! I would buy this sauce again for sure!
Darlene  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hot sauce, Im a fan of spicy food. When I received Fank's Redhot to try for free, I got very excited to try it and with no doubt its one of the best. Rich flavor. Its at a very decent price and the bottle is pretty big, you get a lot of product for your buck. Very satisfied.
Destiny S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty tasty! I made some home made chicken wings and put this sauce on it! Wow me and my family couldn't believe the flavor! Wasn't to spicy but had a great taste! Will definitely buy again!
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this hot sauce but I do wish it was alittle more spicy just in my opinion. It taste more like a buffalo sauce with the cayenne pepper flavor but still very good! It can go on a number of foods.
Abigail P.
I received this in a voxbox and It's not as spicy as I like it but it's still so good and gives whatever food I'm eating more flavor and I really like it tho it could be more spicy
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?