BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to use this when I make hot wings. I love to use a blue cheese dip on the side. I also like to mix it up if you want a sweet and spicy sauce as well. Its sold in a various heat options.
Gardenia C.
Gardenia C.
Santa Maria, CA
Gotta say I loved this sauce I marinated chicken for two hours in the fridge then roasted them in the oven it was delicious. I love to also pour it over my favorite snack especially mango it's perfect great product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
It is super flavorful! Unfortunately it's not all that spicy, but I'm especially a fan of hot foods. And since it's not real spicy, it's good for a larger get together. Now everyone can have hot sauce at taco night!
Maira H.
Maira H.
Studio city, CA
Delicious! My favorite thing to do is to mix Frank's Red Hot with ranch and dip veggies in it! It probably the only way I'd ever eat an entire celery stalk. I buy this all the time and am very happy it was in my box!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
N Lauderdale, FL
This is my go to hot sauce. I've purchased it before and have a few recipes that call for it specifically. It's inexpensive and good quality hot sauce. I love it and would definitely recommend to others!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Foodie Expert
Love Franks hot sauce if you have ever seen the commercial where they say you can put the sh*t on everything. Ha they mean it. It is my absolute favorite hot sauce they have in the store
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
4 starts because I would it like to be even spicer, but this one is good to eat pretty much with anything lol. As the spiciness of it is not too hot, you are able to enjoy it with anything you want, so that's a plus.
Lilliana R.
Lilliana R.
Saint John, IN
Franks hot sauce has a good flavor but is not very spicy. I enjoy very spicy food so this isn't my go to hot sauce. I do enjoy putting Franks on things like chips, pizza, and an occasional quesadilla. Give it a try!
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I was so surprised I love this as much as I do! It literally goes with everything and is hot but not too much! I love to mix it with sour cream to dilute it a little bit. Also goes really great in tons of other recepies!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
I'm always a big fan of spicy, so naturally I gravitate to hot sauce or salsa. This hot sauce is great! The flavor is very satisfying and it's a great value for the size. I will definitely try some recipes with this.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?