BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Marleny Q.
Good sauce! It isnt the best I've tried, but it is a great sauce to add to different meals. I didn't buy this sauce, but got it for free thanks to Influenster.
Nathalie P.
Hialeah, FL
I love Frank's Red Hot sauce! Goes good with any food (soup,eggs, potatoes, steak,chicken or shrimp!!). Literally everything like the commercials! It's just the right kind of heat.
Linda T.
I love hot sauce and anything spicy! When I don't have my sriracha sauce, I use this and it gives me that hot flavour I want. I have a high tolerance for spicy food so I'm constantly putting a ton of sauce and it just makes the food taste better! Great price. Even adding a little bit of sauce makes the food better! Totally recommend! But only using a little if you're not used to spicy food!
Marilyn F.
Franks was different that what I was used too! It goes great with chicken and steak. I would definitely recommend it to other people. Wasn't too pricey love the size it comes in.
Beky B.
I love the hot sauce. Really If I had an the Apocalypse next week, I could only choose one sauce to store, this would be it. I put this sauce on anything that can be seasoned. The chicken, meats, scrambled eggs and in the soup. Yes, I would eat it for breakfast - literally. It has the right combination of hot. I do not consider myself great in the heat, I think this has the right amount of punch.

Delicious!
Traver Emiliana P.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce!! Especially for those of us that diet, this is the best hot sauce because it has zero sugars and zero carbs and 0 calories!!! But it has so much flavor. I prefer it mixed with butter and cooked over chicken wings and using it as a dipping sauce as well. It has so many endless uses. Definitely definitely recommend!!
Ashlyn T.
Sacramento, CA
My new favorite hot sauce! Perfect for wings at home or barbecue chicken. I can't wait to try it on even more things. Franks is the perfect amount of tangy with a buffalo kick. Would definitely recommend!
andi v.
Durham, NC
Really great sauce. Not just spicy. But it has alot of wonderful spicys. I've tried it Basically on everything. Ive Loved it. I'm So sad I hadn't tried it before. Now my go to!!
Genesis A.
I love this hot sauce my mom actually always buys it when we go food shopping. The flavor is great and it isn't pricey at all for the amount you get I recommend this to anybody.
Antonia T.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love the flavor of this.sauce, I have never tried it before, I tell all my friends who are throwing bbqs that they have to have it there before I come over
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?