BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jazlynn M.
San Antonio, TX
Hot sauce was def bomb ! So good everybody actually enjoyed it being that it was our first time actually trying this brands hot sauce . And very affordable. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Stefanie A.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
Spicy and sour♡♡ seriously love this type of sauce. However is a mild spicy. Strongly recommend it to cook it with vegetarian meat or normal meat since it gives it a nice spicy taste
Brandon W.
I love hot sauce and this one is no different. It has the right amount of kick! For the price you get good amount. This will be a staple in my kitchen. I received this in a Vox box.
Regina S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best red hot franks ever. The taste is perfect not too spicy it's just right to fulfill that spicy craving. I eat it with everything especially on some nachos, can't go wrong with that one.
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
I've had this for a while and it's really flavorful and tangy, but DEFINITELY NOT spicy. It's decent when it comes to sauces but nothing crazy. I kind of get tired of the taste pretty quick. Overall it's okay.
Selina P.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce ever. I literally put it on everything now. I haven't tried this before and in so glad I got it for free on here. I pair it on everything, eggs, avocado, chicken etc. definitely good
Lyndsey W.
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot sauce is my go to favorite sauce. It has such a good flavor and it tastes so good on anything I use it for. I really like cooking it in the slow cooker with chicken. They have such a good flavor!
Alyssa D.
not a big fan of spicy things, especially not cayenne sauce. I didn't like it at all, but it seems like a good value, not too pricey. I received it in my May Playa Vox Box. it's not very healthy. I wouldn't recommend it because I don't like it
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Foodie Expert
I love franks red hot. All their sauces are amazing. It's an easy way to spice up some chicken. It's a big bottle for around 5ish$ and a lot goes a long way. It's a good flavor if you are on a diet to spice up any recipe.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I like hot sauce, but not too spicy! This is a little strong for me but I got a two thumbs up from my husband. I've added a few shakes of this to cooked ground beef for tacos, and it gives it an extra 'kick'!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?