BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa D.
Spicy but yet very good flavour for this past 3 days I haven't stoped eating food with the sauce. I love it how i can have spicy buffalo wings and that great taste in pizza to it just adds little bit of flavour.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I received this product as part of the tasty VoxBox from Influenster for free for testing purposes as part of my #TasyVoxBox. I love the hot sauce. I really think so. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was a meal I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Personally I loved it, I think it has to do with my love for Buffalo wings. It's does have a kick but it's not to overwhelmingly spicy. I honestly want to try their spicier hot sauces
Yvette G.
Tucson
This is the best hot sauce to make chicken wings with!!! Can't go wrong with a sauce that marinates chicken and foods well. It has a tangy spice to it that makes you wanting more!!!!
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Taste amazing! Not to spicy either. Perfect for hot wings. As someone who's loves spicy food I think it's perfect. Would highly recommend. Not to many calories l. I would repurchase.
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Such a great sauce a little on the mild side for my taste though. But if you want a perfect sauce to introduce spice to younger children this is perfect!!! Highly recommend will be purchasing other franks sauce!
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Love love love! This is not too spicy but has awesome flavor. Great for everything! I love to make buffalo wing sauce with this and dips. The best of all is the size! It's a huge bottle, great for people who love hot sauce.
Cailey B.
Clifton, CO
iloce this product. great traditional taste. perfect for building your own flavors on top of. it could be a bit spicier for me! i love to use it to spice up italian and asian dishes. it is great for all kinds of proteins! meat, fish, beans. love it!
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Franks is one of my absolute favorite hot sauces.... it may not be the hottest but it does add flavor to many of my dishes! I love it and would not be caught without it in my fridge!
Angelica C.
Riverview, FL
I seriously have never been a fan of spicy food but lately in my life I have been into it I have been using this in basically every recipe that I make and it is awesome. I would definitely buy this when I run out
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?