BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cassandra Z.
Loved the product! Tasted great and just the right amount of spice to bring up the day! Wonderful for just a little kick! Tastes great on everything! Definitely would recommend. Very satisfied with the product!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
The sauce is poppinnn , I like it but I don't know it taste a lot like the wing sauce . It's not so healthy ahaha . But it's not bad . I would recommend if you wanna just cook regular chicken and toss some sawwceee on it
Domenique R.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Awesome hot sauce! Have tried cooking with it and also putting it as a side for my veggies or even just crackers. Would definitely recommend. I received this free from a vox box. If you need something that is spicy to go with your food this is it!!
Marina F.
San antonio, TX
Franks is one of my absolute favorite hot sauces.... it may not be the hottest but it does add flavor to many of my dishes! I love it and would not be caught without it in my fridge!
Vanessa D.
Foodie Expert
Spicy but yet very good flavour for this past 3 days I haven't stoped eating food with the sauce. I love it how i can have spicy buffalo wings and that great taste in pizza to it just adds little bit of flavour.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This is not too spicy but has awesome flavor. Great for everything! I love to make buffalo wing sauce with this and dips. The best of all is the size! It's a huge bottle, great for people who love hot sauce.
Yvette G.
Tucson
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce to make chicken wings with!!! Can't go wrong with a sauce that marinates chicken and foods well. It has a tangy spice to it that makes you wanting more!!!!
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Foodie Expert
Love love love this hot sauce. I'm a big fanatic of spicy foods. I would pair this with either chicken or some eat. I love the chunks it has from the chilly. I would recommend and would definitely purchase again.
Angelica C.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I seriously have never been a fan of spicy food but lately in my life I have been into it I have been using this in basically every recipe that I make and it is awesome. I would definitely buy this when I run out
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a great sauce a little on the mild side for my taste though. But if you want a perfect sauce to introduce spice to younger children this is perfect!!! Highly recommend will be purchasing other franks sauce!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?