BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Esther F.
Esther F.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best I can use it on anything its infused with lots of flavors. It's set at a good price I don't think it's pricey. I would definitely buy this product again
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this product for wings and pizza. The only thing I don't like is the strongly taste of vinegar it has. It's not very spicy it's tolerable. I always buy the bucket at Sam's Club. I'm satisfied with this product.
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Foodie Expert
This was the first time I tried this brand of hot sauce and I can honestly say that I was impressed haha I love spicy food and the flavor is just amazing with the perfect amount of spice!
Amber W.
Amber W.
This is hands down the best buffalo chicken sauce ever! You can literally put it on any and everything! Marinades for meat, add it to sauces, or use it in dips. I was so happy when I received this product in my VoxBox.
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.
I really enjoyed the taste of Frank's Hot! It has a little kick to it, but mainly a vinegar taste. Great for chicken wings or eggs. I will definitely keep buying this hot sauce. SOOO GOOD!
Angelize C.
Angelize C.
Riverview, FL
Although, there are many hot sauces I love, this one definitely can be on my list. My family was excited I received this product for review since it is a staple at all our barbecues and will continue to be this summer!
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Foodie Expert
I really only use this sauce when either making buffalo chicken dip or buffalo chicken bowls. It is a great mild sauce. It gives it flavor but doesn't have you thirsty for water while eating. The price isn't too bad and can be found at your local walmart or jewel.
Gardenia C.
Gardenia C.
Santa Maria, CA
Gotta say I loved this sauce I marinated chicken for two hours in the fridge then roasted them in the oven it was delicious. I love to also pour it over my favorite snack especially mango it's perfect great product.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I was so surprised I love this as much as I do! It literally goes with everything and is hot but not too much! I love to mix it with sour cream to dilute it a little bit. Also goes really great in tons of other recepies!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?