BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
I absolutely love this hot sauce especially whenever I make shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches ! This and the buffaloe is delicious! Isn't to spicy at all. The flavor is perfect ! I always buy this.
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.
I really enjoyed the taste of Frank's Hot! It has a little kick to it, but mainly a vinegar taste. Great for chicken wings or eggs. I will definitely keep buying this hot sauce. SOOO GOOD!
Elvy R.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
Foodie Expert
This sauce is amazing with pizza and other foods I'm glad I got it for testing purposes I will definitely buy one after I finish this one! If you enjoy buffalo sauce buy this it's tasty!!
Maranda T.
Maranda T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
This is very good ! I used it with my wings for the super bowl! I am not usually a fan of hot sauce, but this brand is amazing ! You can get it in many grocery stores at a good price
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Angelize C.
Angelize C.
Riverview, FL
Although, there are many hot sauces I love, this one definitely can be on my list. My family was excited I received this product for review since it is a staple at all our barbecues and will continue to be this summer!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Foodie Expert
This was the first time I tried this brand of hot sauce and I can honestly say that I was impressed haha I love spicy food and the flavor is just amazing with the perfect amount of spice!
Amber W.
Amber W.
This is hands down the best buffalo chicken sauce ever! You can literally put it on any and everything! Marinades for meat, add it to sauces, or use it in dips. I was so happy when I received this product in my VoxBox.
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in my house. We add it to almost everything- eggs, nachos, chicken, pizza- you name it we add it! It gives food the perfect amount of spice without being to overwhelming.
Esther F.
Esther F.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best I can use it on anything its infused with lots of flavors. It's set at a good price I don't think it's pricey. I would definitely buy this product again
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?