BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a great sauce a little on the mild side for my taste though. But if you want a perfect sauce to introduce spice to younger children this is perfect!!! Highly recommend will be purchasing other franks sauce!
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Taste amazing! Not to spicy either. Perfect for hot wings. As someone who's loves spicy food I think it's perfect. Would highly recommend. Not to many calories l. I would repurchase.
Mayra O.
Dinuba, CA
Foodie Expert
I love love this sauce it's the perfect amount of heat and not to much vinegar taste!! I'll bake some chicken strips or popcorn chicken in the oven and then toss them in this sauce and there finger licking good
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Personally I loved it, I think it has to do with my love for Buffalo wings. It's does have a kick but it's not to overwhelmingly spicy. I honestly want to try their spicier hot sauces
Vanessa D.
Foodie Expert
Spicy but yet very good flavour for this past 3 days I haven't stoped eating food with the sauce. I love it how i can have spicy buffalo wings and that great taste in pizza to it just adds little bit of flavour.
Kayla G.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love this sauce. It tastes so good. It makes any meal taste so good with a nice kick. I will recommend 10/10 I am a new fan of red hot. It tastes so good thanks for sending me some
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This is not too spicy but has awesome flavor. Great for everything! I love to make buffalo wing sauce with this and dips. The best of all is the size! It's a huge bottle, great for people who love hot sauce.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this product as part of the tasty VoxBox from Influenster for free for testing purposes as part of my #TasyVoxBox. I love the hot sauce. I really think so. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was a meal I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.
Cailey B.
Clifton, CO
Foodie Expert
iloce this product. great traditional taste. perfect for building your own flavors on top of. it could be a bit spicier for me! i love to use it to spice up italian and asian dishes. it is great for all kinds of proteins! meat, fish, beans. love it!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
The sauce is poppinnn , I like it but I don't know it taste a lot like the wing sauce . It's not so healthy ahaha . But it's not bad . I would recommend if you wanna just cook regular chicken and toss some sawwceee on it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?