BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
I love the simple ingredients this has, it's not so spicy though, i which i like. The flavor is good and not overpowering. This might be my new favorite hot sauce lol
Ryan J.
For quite some time, I have been using different types of hot sauce on different types of food. Before I started doing this, I only ever remember using hot sauce on barbecue. Even though I have tried numerous types of hot sauce, Frank's Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce has set itself apart from the others and has become a favorite. It is the hot sauce that I always have around as a basic staple. It is not too mild and not too hot and has an exceptional flavor. I especially like using this sauce with pizza, hamburgers, and rice. Thanks Influenster for sending this.
Lielani L.
Bronx , NY
My go to for a buffalo chicken dip that is delicious, there are always barely scraps left! Affordable and delicious, tons of varieties but the original is the best !!
Vanessa A.
I received Frank's RedHot complimentary from @influenster. I was a bit skeptical about trying this because I don't eat hot sauce but I have to say, I really like this! Last night, I made Firecracker Chicken (recipe from Pinterest) using Franks RedHot and it's the best chicken I've ever made! Super delicious! Thank you @influenster ! @FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest
Kristy L.
Winter Park, FL
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad I received this in my Voxbox! I used it as my sauce for my slow cooker buffalo chicken and it was PERFECT. Not too spicy just enough sweet.
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
RedHot is a good sauce for the people who like that spicy taste but can't handle to much spice. It is good on all most everything from fried chicken to hamburgers and fries. I've worked at two different restaurants that used RedHot as their choice of hot sauce to give out and neither were paid to use it, they chose too. I highly recommend. They also make other flavors if you want a certain tasty hotsauce.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a good hot sauce for buffalo wings, it's not really spicy, it just has good flavor. You can add to this to just about anything for an extra boost in flavor.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
How? How is this #1? This is the most mild, basic hot sauce on the planet. Flavor is flat, and it's the equivalent to tobasco brand, poorly structured and not good.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Franks is so good on any and all kinds of foods. The flavor is fantastic and great to cook with. It's comparable to other hot sauces in regard to price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes buffalo.
Dali G.
I received this yesterday! It was sent to me FREE from @influenster and as soon as I opened the my voxbox I try this! It's so delicious! And my family loves it too!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back