BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Rocky R.
This sauceeee is so good! I added it to my chicken. Next time I want to cook it into my chicken. It's not too hot but has enough flavor. I will definitely continue to buy this hot sauce.
Samantha H.
I'm always a big fan of spicy, so naturally I gravitate to hot sauce or salsa. This hot sauce is great! The flavor is very satisfying and it's a great value for the size. I will definitely try some recipes with this.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
4 starts because I would it like to be even spicer, but this one is good to eat pretty much with anything lol. As the spiciness of it is not too hot, you are able to enjoy it with anything you want, so that's a plus.
Lilliana R.
Saint John, IN
Franks hot sauce has a good flavor but is not very spicy. I enjoy very spicy food so this isn't my go to hot sauce. I do enjoy putting Franks on things like chips, pizza, and an occasional quesadilla. Give it a try!
Cindy M.
Fort Lauderdale
This is my go to hot sauce. I've purchased it before and have a few recipes that call for it specifically. It's inexpensive and good quality hot sauce. I love it and would definitely recommend to others!
Jessica H.
It is super flavorful! Unfortunately it's not all that spicy, but I'm especially a fan of hot foods. And since it's not real spicy, it's good for a larger get together. Now everyone can have hot sauce at taco night!
nazdira c.
La mesa, CA
It's my fav hot sauce I use it on my tacos and fries! The flavor is unique. I love making hot wings at home with it. I melt butter and mix with sauce and then dip friend wings in it and throw in the oven to crisp up
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
Delicious! My favorite thing to do is to mix Frank's Red Hot with ranch and dip veggies in it! It probably the only way I'd ever eat an entire celery stalk. I buy this all the time and am very happy it was in my box!
Erica R.
Summit, IL
This stuff is amazing!!! I work at potbelly and we use this for our Buffalo Chicken sandwiches. It gives enough flavor and hotness. I use this on everything. Literally almost everything!
Rocio M.
I love adding this to chicken or making buffalo wings with this it's sooo good and just the right amount of spicy I had this sent to me by Influenster to try and I'm so happy a great addition to flavor in my house
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?