BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with this hot sauce. A few months back I've started introduced more spicy foods into my life style and this is perfect for people starting to get use to the spicy-ness. I literally do put this on everything.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
I loved it!! Great on EVERYTHING I do mean everything... Had it on some chips and it was great! Had it on my favorite (wings) and it was even better!!! #newfreebie #influenster @influenster
Risa O.
Risa O.
Foodie Expert
Sooo good. I was walking through the store and was thinking about buying it but thought id hold off. Got home and recieved it in my voxbox. Tasted it and im going to need a second bottle :)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Foodie Expert
Really great buffalo sauce for chicken. Unsure what else you can use it with aside from chicken. Great flavor and isn't too spicy Hot. I love iron chicken salads to zest it up and make it different with some blue cheese.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Foodie Expert
It was spicy but yet again everyone in my family loves spicy foods! It complimented my food in such a great way and it was great! I happened to receive this for free and was a little reluctant on trying it but I loved it!
Dagmaris H.
Dagmaris H.
It's the right amount of spice with a subtle hint of sweet. I used this on pretty much everything from chicken to steak to potatoes and veggies. It's so good. I would definitely recommend to get if you are big on spicy.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Foodie Expert
No tienes que pensarlo más....
si eres amante del picante,aquí está lo que te combiene.
con solo unas gotitas puedes hacer de tu comida normal a una comida super picante 👌
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I am super picky about my hot sauce. I found my brand and have stuck with it. And I love it. I am a firm believer that hot sauce makes everything better. I received the hot sauce for free in my Play Influenster box and 10/10 would buy again. It's knocked my (former) favorite down to second place.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
First time trying it an i must say i love it! It has he perfect kick to it for the food! Makes my fries and sandwiches taste so much better! And its cheap not expensive! I love that i got this for free from influenster
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
DELTONA, FL
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor. Nice spicy touch it wont burn your mouth and it also add freat flavornto the food.great texture and I ate with anything, crackers, chicken, pasta souce. Anything. Loved it
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?