BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love ❤ to have Frank's REDHOT Sauce, with my eggs and on my hot wings. Thanks 🙏 for my free bottle of sauce. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe #freetotest
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
I've had this for a while and it's really flavorful and tangy, but DEFINITELY NOT spicy. It's decent when it comes to sauces but nothing crazy. I kind of get tired of the taste pretty quick. Overall it's okay.
Katia C.
Love the hot sauce!!! It's so good and spicy!!!!!!! I have never tried a sauce as good as this one before!! It is great for hot buffalo wings. It is a must have for evey kitchen and it's price is reasonable!!!!!!! I loooooove that sauce!!!!!!!!!
Lyndsey W.
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot sauce is my go to favorite sauce. It has such a good flavor and it tastes so good on anything I use it for. I really like cooking it in the slow cooker with chicken. They have such a good flavor!
Regina S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best red hot franks ever. The taste is perfect not too spicy it's just right to fulfill that spicy craving. I eat it with everything especially on some nachos, can't go wrong with that one.
Jared L.
Orlando
Classic Buffalo. Tastes great with chicken and Pizza! Using it in my buffalo chicken dip makes for a happy Sunday tailgate party! #itslit. Easy to find at any local grocery store. Always satisfied with Franks!
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love to have a little kick to every dish!! Franks red hot sauce is just that! You can put a little or put a lot to fit everyone's flavor palate! So delicious! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!!
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Foodie Expert
This was so amazing! I made buffalo chicken with this hot sauce. And omg. Was it amazing! I received this product for free from Influenster and now it's a permanent add on to my grocery list!
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I love spicy sauce and so does my family. This brand is a new one that we havent tried until now. Love the taste of it and it sure is a little spicy but very good because i love spicy.
Brandon W.
I love hot sauce and this one is no different. It has the right amount of kick! For the price you get good amount. This will be a staple in my kitchen. I received this in a Vox box.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?