BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Foodie Expert
Louisiana hot sauce is my absolute favorite. Unlike other hot sauces, it's spicy but actually adds bold flavor. It add this to just about everything including soups, eggs, sandwiches, Mexican, etc. I'm so happy to have received a free sample from Influenster because I was already such a huge fan! I definitely recommend trying this out. Much better than Tobasco sauce.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this sauce before, but when I received a free bootle from influenster for testing purposes I loved it. It is so good and my parents like it too. You can literally put it on any type of food for a extra kick. I plan on getting another bottle in the future. I also know they have different kinds of falcons to choose from. I highly recommend this product.
Diana R.
Foodie Expert
My best friend loves hot sauce a lot, I don't really like them cause I can't handle spicy. So I invited her over for a cook out and she prepare this honey spicy chicken with Frank's RedHot sauce and everyone was loving it. I tried it and it was actually really good. If you like spicy you will love the sauce, but if you know how to cook with it you can actually tone down the spicy part with the right ingredients. It is not expensive and you can find it almost anywhere.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce lover and I love this hot sauce! I use it on pretty much everything, especially with chicken! It has the perfect amount of heat! The only bad thing about this bottle is it's really runny and runs out fast! I've only used it a few times and I'm already half way through the bottle! Maybe it's because I love hot sauce and I use it a lot of it lol. I received this product complimentary in my Influesnter Playa Voxbox for testing purposes.
Veronica V.
Super tasty!!
I received a complimentary bottle from Influenster and I must say my family and I have enjoyed taste testing this product. My husband loves it on scrambled eggs and I must have it on french fries. The bottle says it is a perfect blend of flavor and heat and I agree... I liked the sauce so much that I now carry dipping sauce with me.
This sauce will now be permanent condiment in our home.
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my absolute favorite hot sauce on the market. It is not too hot, not too mild. It is just the right amount of both. The best 2 things about this product are the affordable price and the fact that it goes great on everything from breakfast avocado toast to pizza (whether it be frozen, fresh or leftover) to hot wings! There are also a bunch of different recipes you can make using Frank's. Highly recommend it.
Noe S.
Brooklyn, NY
So I love hot sauce, I have an entire video on YouTube trying hot sauce lol. This was the first time I tried this particular hot sauce and it was sent to me.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I've only ever had the wing sauce which I do love. I literally ate this on everything. My bottles almost done. If you like hot sauce this is for you it's not just spicy but there's a great flavor as well.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
I am suppppper picky when it comes to hot sauces. But recently I was on diet that limited my hot sauces. This was one of the ones I was able to use and I absolutely fell in love with it. It tastes delicious with just the right amount of spice to it. Made with natural ingredients and 0 calories!!
Jazmin C.
I've loved Franks RedHot Original Cheyenne Pepper Sauce since I was 16 years old. My secret recipe and favorite way to use it is to mix with ranch and create a buffalo chip dip!! Franks RedHot is a classic and inexpensive a staple item everyone has inside their fridge
Juanita S.
Beverly, NJ
Its a pretty good sauce for those who want to get into chili and enjoy it without blowing your head off. For the inexperienced consumers, this is an amazing sauce. With more experienced chiliheads (like me) its got a good taste, not quite the heat though. Even putting tons on your food wont really give you that satisfying burn. Its a very safe hot sauce. I could scull it and wont feel like my oesophagus is on fire and will break out of my body.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?