BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
anderson, IN
HAS ANYONE EVERY TRIED FRANKS RED HOT SAUCE IN THERE CHINESE FOOD IT IS AWESOME ON RICE AND MEATS. I USUALLY USE IT ON MY BEEF STIR FRY I MAKE. IT ADDS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SPICE TO ANYTHING
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Foodie Expert
Yummm. I love franks! Its Tangy, with the perfect kick of spice. Not as hot as a Tabasco sauce, and not a pure pepper spice tast like Tabasco. Its a vinegar tangy medium spice pepper taste.
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Farmville, VA
This is the only hot sauce I use now. It taste delicious. I use it a lot with chicken. It's not melt your face off spicy like some other brands but it has just the right taste. Love it!!!
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I love Frank's RedHot in buffalo chicken dip. It's the best! I also like just putting it on shredded chicken! The flavor is perfect even if you don't like a lot of spice!
Kelsea H.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
What can I say - I couldn't live without Frank's Red Hot! I literally put it on everything. A new thing I've found recently is to add it to the water when I'm making quinoa. It's so good!
Danita T.
Danita T.
Riverview, FL
The perfect hot sauce for every day use. It has just the right amount of heat, not crazy hot but warm enough to let you know that you're working with something! Makes the best hot wings.
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
North Haven, CT
This is by far the best and my favorite hot sauce. It is a perfect blend of spices and compliments any dish. It can be used on a variety of foods which makes it very versatile.
Jessica's S.
Jessica's S.
Homer City , PA
Our fridge is never without Frank's hot sauce. We are huge fans of buffalo chicken dip and use Frank's hot sauce every time. Plus, my husband puts on almost everything he eats.
Riley K.
Riley K.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Works with any diet(fad) you must do, but most importantly tastes amazing-on EVERYTHING. No matter what it is, eggs, chicken, side dishes, Mexican to Italian meals-it works!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so bomb, I honestly put it on just about anything--rice, wings, potatoes--it is a great addition to a wide variety of meals.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?