BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Madelin M.
Madelin M.
Woodland park, NJ
Foodie Expert
Frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce, its so delicious, it got the right amount of hit, the flavor it excellent, I particularly love to eat it in sups, salads, it came very good with meat, I cant get enough of it.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
N Hollywood , CA
This Hot sauce is everything!!! I love it and use it on mostly everything, specially when I BBQ. I will recommend the @ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce that i received complimentary from @influenster
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
SO GOOD I can not believe I have never tried this hot sauce before now, Such a good hot sauce to put on anything so tasteful, I will definitely be repurchasing this item when I am finished with it. Frank's RedHot pepper sauce I truly LOVE YOU. VERY SATISFIED
Karen S.
Karen S.
It tastes good on wings, but I would love it if it was a lot spicier. I think that for the most part it tastes good as a side where you can dip your french fries in or your chicken tenders.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Foodie Expert
No tienes que pensarlo más....
si eres amante del picante,aquí está lo que te combiene.
con solo unas gotitas puedes hacer de tu comida normal a una comida super picante 👌
Krystel L.
Krystel L.
This hot sauce is the best. I love the flavor and that is spicy. My husband also tried it and he is spicy friendly, he puts everything hot sauce so it's perfect for him. The size is perfect and very catch eye. I strongly recommend it to people that love hot sauce in their foods
Joseline G.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Never tried this sauce until I got it for free in my voxbox and so happy I did! I love the taste as it's not spicy and have an enjoyable taste! Today I mixed it with Daisy® Squeeze Sour Cream and it was a great sauce with my chicken avocado quesadilla!
Janney P.
Janney P.
I have received this for review once before and this was right on time since we just finished the first bottle! It goes with everything and the bottle goes a long way. Its fairly inexpensive and a good quality hot sauce!
carolina o.
carolina o.
Sw Ranches, FL
Foodie Expert
Just like the comercial, "I put this sh*t on everything!" This stuff is amazing with just about any recipe. I particularly like it for making buffalo chicken dip (great for parties and Sunday football games). The recipient is super easy to follow and even conveniently on the bottle itself. Love this stuff!
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks is my go to for hot sauce! I probably include it into 75 % of my meals. I also use it whenever I make Buffalo Chicken Dip. Franks is a trustworthy brand that you can't go wrong with!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?