BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
I absolutely love this hot sauce! You can use it to dress wings, but also it has become one of my staples from rice and beans to mac and cheese! I would recommend this to anyone who likes an added spice to their foods.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce !!!this stuff is amazing , it's so good and just the perfect amount of heat! I can put this on any meal and it will make it complete! * I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes from influenster **
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauces and spicy foods! I love saying this with my meats such as fried chicken. It it super good and spicy. I love the flavor it's really powerful if your not used to hot and spicy
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Foodie Expert
I love me some Frank's hot sauce it's nice and a little spicy. You can find Franks's just about anywhere like Walmart or Target. I would say that Franks is not healthy but I really have idea.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
In order to enjoy a meal it has to include some sauce in it, and this one has fit in perfectly to my taste. Goes good in everything, giving it juste the right flavor. Would totally buy again.
Anais F.
Anais F.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's red hot sauce! It is such a tasty sauce this sauce cane be use for wings, soups, popcorn and as an every day condiment. The possibilities with this fantastic sauce are endless!
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're even in the mood to make wings from scratch and dont know what sauce to put i reccomend this one! It would be like a "buffalo mild" in my words of perspective. I swear if it wasn't for influenster I would have never known aboutbthis sauce and at first I was scarred to try it lol but its not THAT hot its vwry bareable so 10/10!
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Foodie Expert
No tienes que pensarlo más....
si eres amante del picante,aquí está lo que te combiene.
con solo unas gotitas puedes hacer de tu comida normal a una comida super picante 👌
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
SO GOOD I can not believe I have never tried this hot sauce before now, Such a good hot sauce to put on anything so tasteful, I will definitely be repurchasing this item when I am finished with it. Frank's RedHot pepper sauce I truly LOVE YOU. VERY SATISFIED
Risa O.
Risa O.
Foodie Expert
Sooo good. I was walking through the store and was thinking about buying it but thought id hold off. Got home and recieved it in my voxbox. Tasted it and im going to need a second bottle :)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?