BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lupita C.
First off I was a die hard Hot sauce fan if another brand, but when I tasted this one it blew my mind! There's so much things you can do with it! It's a great price for the amount you get!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this hot sauce complimentary for testing purposes and definitely recommend it! It's sold at any department and grocery store. Goes great on popcorn and pizza!
Jessica H.
It is super flavorful! Unfortunately it's not all that spicy, but I'm especially a fan of hot foods. And since it's not real spicy, it's good for a larger get together. Now everyone can have hot sauce at taco night!
Ezzy I.
Marysville, WA
Foodie Expert
Got this in my voxbox love this sauce my mom loves it also i used this with my pizza and it taste delicious it's not too spicy in my opinion but it's good I recommend you all to try it!
Maira H.
Studio city, CA
Delicious! My favorite thing to do is to mix Frank's Red Hot with ranch and dip veggies in it! It probably the only way I'd ever eat an entire celery stalk. I buy this all the time and am very happy it was in my box!
Rocky R.
This sauceeee is so good! I added it to my chicken. Next time I want to cook it into my chicken. It's not too hot but has enough flavor. I will definitely continue to buy this hot sauce.
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Foodie Expert
Love Franks hot sauce if you have ever seen the commercial where they say you can put the sh*t on everything. Ha they mean it. It is my absolute favorite hot sauce they have in the store
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I like the tangy flavor a lot. Especially if you're a vinegar lover, like me. I recently have added it to a and Cheese and now it's a family favorite. I got the sauce free in my Playa Vox Box from Influenster to review. :)
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
I'm always a big fan of spicy, so naturally I gravitate to hot sauce or salsa. This hot sauce is great! The flavor is very satisfying and it's a great value for the size. I will definitely try some recipes with this.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
4 starts because I would it like to be even spicer, but this one is good to eat pretty much with anything lol. As the spiciness of it is not too hot, you are able to enjoy it with anything you want, so that's a plus.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?