BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I like to use this when I make hot wings. I love to use a blue cheese dip on the side. I also like to mix it up if you want a sweet and spicy sauce as well. Its sold in a various heat options.
Joanelle H.
I really enjoyed the taste of Frank's Hot! It has a little kick to it, but mainly a vinegar taste. Great for chicken wings or eggs. I will definitely keep buying this hot sauce. SOOO GOOD!
Amber W.
This is hands down the best buffalo chicken sauce ever! You can literally put it on any and everything! Marinades for meat, add it to sauces, or use it in dips. I was so happy when I received this product in my VoxBox.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
This sauce is amazing with pizza and other foods I'm glad I got it for testing purposes I will definitely buy one after I finish this one! If you enjoy buffalo sauce buy this it's tasty!!
Melissa C.
Oceanside , CA
I'm not one to use hot sauce on anything, but this product really changed that. It has such a unique taste. I got it for free but went out and bought another bottle and it's not too pricey
Marilyn S.
I absolutely love this hot sauce especially whenever I make shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches ! This and the buffaloe is delicious! Isn't to spicy at all. The flavor is perfect ! I always buy this.
Risa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sooo good. I was walking through the store and was thinking about buying it but thought id hold off. Got home and recieved it in my voxbox. Tasted it and im going to need a second bottle :)
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
Love the flavor. Nice spicy touch it wont burn your mouth and it also add freat flavornto the food.great texture and I ate with anything, crackers, chicken, pasta souce. Anything. Loved it
Maranda T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
This is very good ! I used it with my wings for the super bowl! I am not usually a fan of hot sauce, but this brand is amazing ! You can get it in many grocery stores at a good price
Maryam E.
Amazing hot sauce, not too vinegary like Tabasco it's great tbh I had used it on chicken wings, to season rice and potatoes, and used it in tacos on taco Tuesday of course! Really great quality and great cost as well!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?