BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Alamo, TX
When I saw this in the Playa Vox Box I was the happiest person ever. This sauce is the best thing ever. Once we saw it, we decided what dinner was going to be, wings. I would recommend this hot sauce to everyone who loves spicy on their wings. I'm glad I received it for free in the Playa Vox Box in FULL size.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This sauce is AMAZING!!!!! I use it on my wings or on some chicken breast for some yummy buffalo chicken sandwiches. My kids and hubby love it!!! I bought some from my local grocery store, definitely recommend it to others!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband love this hot sauce for our wing! It's not to healthy but it has n Amauri he and satisfying flavor! When u add some ranch to the wings with this sauce, OMG you will love it
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! The taste is amazing! I recommend trying this hot sauce if you haven't. It is hot but it's not to bad and the flavor is one of a kind. You can find this at most grocery stores at an affordable price.
karina r.
karina r.
I love this hot sauce it reminds me of the Louisiana sauce great for just about anything in my opinion & it gives just the right amount of flavor which I love if your looking for something spicy with flavor I reccomend this
Angie P.
Angie P.
Fresno, CA
Frank;s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is soooooo good. i put it on my chips as a snack, on my breakfast eggs for some extra flavor. Its the perfect spiciness for anyone! Definitely recumbent giving it a try :)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go-to for wings and just about anything that needs a little kick added to it.  I grew up using this sauce and I still love it.  I would recommend it.  The flavor is it's own and like no other sauce.  Not spicy, just great flavor.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Foodie Expert
I love me some Frank's hot sauce it's nice and a little spicy. You can find Franks's just about anywhere like Walmart or Target. I would say that Franks is not healthy but I really have idea.
Mariol S.
Mariol S.
Love the Franks Red hot original sauce. The spiciness is so good, we made bloody mary and empanadas, is incredibly amazing. They have lots of dishes you can make great to try and super easy.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I am really picky about hot sauce and this is my absolute favorite. It is spicy while still keeping a good flavor profile. I can put this on pretty much anything I am looking to add spice to.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?