BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kirsis F.
Arnold, MD
I'm not a big fan of spicy foods but occassonally I like to try mild hot sauces to add a little flavor to my nachos and tacos. I would definitely recommend this hot sauce to anyone that likes a little kick in their food.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
['San Diego', 'CA'], CA
I got this sauce in a voxbox and I do say that it taste like buffalo wing sauce! It's tangy and slightly spicy... #inlove . I just wish it was a tiny bit more spicy :( but overall, it's great
Daisy G.
Victorville, CA
I loved it!! Great on EVERYTHING I do mean everything... Had it on some chips and it was great! Had it on my favorite (wings) and it was even better!!! #newfreebie #influenster @influenster
Mitchell-Miya E.
Fulton, MO
I used to love this, but I have other preferences. I got one for free from Influester and wish I could get it forever. However, I get my other hot sauce for cheaper and better favor though.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Franks is my go to for hot sauce! I probably include it into 75 % of my meals. I also use it whenever I make Buffalo Chicken Dip. Franks is a trustworthy brand that you can't go wrong with!
Karen S.
It tastes good on wings, but I would love it if it was a lot spicier. I think that for the most part it tastes good as a side where you can dip your french fries in or your chicken tenders.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
This is a staple in my house. We add it to almost everything- eggs, nachos, chicken, pizza- you name it we add it! It gives food the perfect amount of spice without being to overwhelming.
Amber W.
This is hands down the best buffalo chicken sauce ever! You can literally put it on any and everything! Marinades for meat, add it to sauces, or use it in dips. I was so happy when I received this product in my VoxBox.
Lupita C.
First off I was a die hard Hot sauce fan if another brand, but when I tasted this one it blew my mind! There's so much things you can do with it! It's a great price for the amount you get!
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
If you love spicy stuff or spicy sauce this is not spicy enough for myself however it is versatile and goes well with all sorts of food. It is a light sauce that I combine to food and chips.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?