BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Vanesa G.
Glendale, AZ
Frank's RedHot is the best! I literally put it on everything! It gives the food that much flavor! It is really affordable and I would recommend it to anyone! You can find it at any supermarket! It's the best I love it!
Amber W.
This is hands down the best buffalo chicken sauce ever! You can literally put it on any and everything! Marinades for meat, add it to sauces, or use it in dips. I was so happy when I received this product in my VoxBox.
Joanelle H.
I really enjoyed the taste of Frank's Hot! It has a little kick to it, but mainly a vinegar taste. Great for chicken wings or eggs. I will definitely keep buying this hot sauce. SOOO GOOD!
Maryam E.
Amazing hot sauce, not too vinegary like Tabasco it's great tbh I had used it on chicken wings, to season rice and potatoes, and used it in tacos on taco Tuesday of course! Really great quality and great cost as well!
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
Foodie Expert
This sauce is amazing with pizza and other foods I'm glad I got it for testing purposes I will definitely buy one after I finish this one! If you enjoy buffalo sauce buy this it's tasty!!
Lupita C.
First off I was a die hard Hot sauce fan if another brand, but when I tasted this one it blew my mind! There's so much things you can do with it! It's a great price for the amount you get!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to use this when I make hot wings. I love to use a blue cheese dip on the side. I also like to mix it up if you want a sweet and spicy sauce as well. Its sold in a various heat options.
Melissa C.
Oceanside , CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not one to use hot sauce on anything, but this product really changed that. It has such a unique taste. I got it for free but went out and bought another bottle and it's not too pricey
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Foodie Expert
If you love spicy stuff or spicy sauce this is not spicy enough for myself however it is versatile and goes well with all sorts of food. It is a light sauce that I combine to food and chips.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in my house. We add it to almost everything- eggs, nachos, chicken, pizza- you name it we add it! It gives food the perfect amount of spice without being to overwhelming.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?