BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal J.
Corp Christi, TX
This sauce is AMAZING!!!!! I use it on my wings or on some chicken breast for some yummy buffalo chicken sandwiches. My kids and hubby love it!!! I bought some from my local grocery store, definitely recommend it to others!
janet l.
I absolutely love the taste. Very spicy but it goes great on hot wings or with steak. Yumm. It's perfect for summer time when you have alot of things to bbq and you have a craving for spicy.
Dylan B.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't usually like hot sauce but this is amazing. I received it for free with my gents voxbox and I love it. I put this on my pizza, fries, literally everything. Definitely recommend this.
Amy A.
Federal Way, WA
I love this hot sauce. It's the best thing with Tims potato chips and it has such a good heat that's not too overpowering either. The price is also good for how much hot sauce you get in the bottle.
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Just enough heat and not tangy at all.... not a fan of tangy, bitter hot sauce. This definitely surprised me. I got this for free for testing purposes in my playa voxbox. Great on tacos!!!!
Dagmaris H.
It's the right amount of spice with a subtle hint of sweet. I used this on pretty much everything from chicken to steak to potatoes and veggies. It's so good. I would definitely recommend to get if you are big on spicy.
Geraldine C.
I'm in love with this hot sauce. A few months back I've started introduced more spicy foods into my life style and this is perfect for people starting to get use to the spicy-ness. I literally do put this on everything.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
It doesn't get much better for a Buffalo sauce then the original. Franks is what I personally think of when someone says buffalo sauce, they set the bar in my book.
Janney P.
I have received this for review once before and this was right on time since we just finished the first bottle! It goes with everything and the bottle goes a long way. Its fairly inexpensive and a good quality hot sauce!
Sydney D.
I love this hot sauce it is my go to. It's not like many hot sauce i.e. Tabasco,it has flavor. Price is on point with value as well. I recommends this brand over any other!

I did receive this free in a vox box for testing purposes; My opinions are of my own.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?