BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
It doesn't get much better for a Buffalo sauce then the original. Franks is what I personally think of when someone says buffalo sauce, they set the bar in my book.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Very spicy and tangy! I love the flavor it goes well with eggs and on anything really! I got it free and would purchase it myself too. It is a must have in my kitchen and everyone grabs for it.
Sydney D.
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it is my go to. It's not like many hot sauce i.e. Tabasco,it has flavor. Price is on point with value as well. I recommends this brand over any other!

I did receive this free in a vox box for testing purposes; My opinions are of my own.
Geraldine C.
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with this hot sauce. A few months back I've started introduced more spicy foods into my life style and this is perfect for people starting to get use to the spicy-ness. I literally do put this on everything.
Mitchell-Miya E.
Fulton, MO
I used to love this, but I have other preferences. I got one for free from Influester and wish I could get it forever. However, I get my other hot sauce for cheaper and better favor though.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks is my go to for hot sauce! I probably include it into 75 % of my meals. I also use it whenever I make Buffalo Chicken Dip. Franks is a trustworthy brand that you can't go wrong with!
Melissa C.
Oceanside , CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not one to use hot sauce on anything, but this product really changed that. It has such a unique taste. I got it for free but went out and bought another bottle and it's not too pricey
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to use this when I make hot wings. I love to use a blue cheese dip on the side. I also like to mix it up if you want a sweet and spicy sauce as well. Its sold in a various heat options.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Foodie Expert
If you love spicy stuff or spicy sauce this is not spicy enough for myself however it is versatile and goes well with all sorts of food. It is a light sauce that I combine to food and chips.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in my house. We add it to almost everything- eggs, nachos, chicken, pizza- you name it we add it! It gives food the perfect amount of spice without being to overwhelming.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?