BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
To start off with I just want to disclose that I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes.

I love this sauce. I don't use it for as many things as I do like with taxation or sriracha but this is excellent for when making hot wings or other pieces of chicken (of course). It is fairly spicy but not to the point where I can't eat a lot. Pretty happy that I received this product in the voxbox as it saves me a little money for when the bottle I currently have I my fridge runs out :P
Melissa Z.
Streator, IL
Love love love!!! I made the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the bottle, it was wonderful! I enjoy that it comes in a glass bottle. Seems to taste better to me. I also like that it isn't over powered with a vinegar taste like most hot sauces
Chepa P.
Waco , TX
Exelente producto es ña primera vez que la utilizo,y me encantó para mi pollo es tan fácil sólo agregó la salsa dejo marinar,por varias horas y listo queda un sabor tan delicioso
Jasmine A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a Latina woman we are accustomed to many tastes, one being of hot sauce. When used with the right combination, Franks Red Hot original adds that zing that's missing in any platter!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I understand why the woman says she puts it on everything. It has a good taste for hot sauce and you can use it either as a marinate for food, a kick in a dish or a condiment you put on your food. The versatility makes it a better value for a product. The price is also not outrageous so you don't feel like you're getting ripped off like some other high end hot sauce brands make you feel. It also comes in different sizes so if you wanted to try it it came be a small bottle.
Sonia E.
I love spicy food and I love hot sauce even more. I think I've found my favorite in Frank's Red Hot. The heat isn't overpowering and the flavor is perfect! It goes especially well with seafood or when you're just trying to spice up the food on your plate. It's a new addition to my marinades as well. And everyone seems to love it. My family puts it on just about everything!
Erika M.
When it comes to HOT SAUCE, I am all for Franks Red Hot. I love the original but they also have other flavors but nothing can compare to the original. I use it on almost everything, Hash-browns, Tacos, Chicken. it just has this spicy kick to it which I absolutely love. They have a good variety and prices, Sundays when i get the newspaper, sometimes they have a coupon $1/1 with an advertisement of an upcoming sale.
Best hot sauce ever, not to hot but has that kick to it!!!
Juliet V.
this is my favorite ever hot sauce. i use it on everything and it tastes soooo good. i pair this with everything!! thanks to influenster for getting me this in the playa voxbox!
VALERIA R.
I loved it! It has this flavor like it has some lemon with is great super tasty. I got this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Favorite sauce ever and I got this in my box ayeee it's buffalo sooo good ! You can eat with pizza , wings & anything ! You can buy it any where markets usually ! Ranges on size but it sure good price . I would buy again and thanks again !!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?