BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Was my first time trying this sauce thanks to influenster. I love the size of the bottle and its amazing its spicy hot but in a good way that you can still enjoy it. I am very satisfied will repurchase my husband and i recommend it.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I just received this on my box and oh boy was my husband happy ! He loves it and had it today with his burger . Is affordable and delicious he said .
Four starts because I dont eat spicy foods
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I received this in a Vox Box, and this is my honest opinion. Frank's Red Hot is so good!! Before trying this I've never really been a fan of hot sauce before, but now I have it with eggs every time!
Alex G.
Alex G.
Foodie Expert
Personally I am not a huge vinegar fan but the flavor is definitely tasty and I would recommend it so hot sauce lovers. The sauce is not too spicy but it definitely has a nice kick to it.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Ontario, CA
Had it with a michelada so great!! modelo+franks red hot+clamato+lemon+sal+ tajin+cucumber yummie!!❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce got it for free for testing purposes!!
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Foodie Expert
To me the product is too spicy I like spicy but not too much cuz I want to enjoy the flavor on my food. At least I now know to use less glad I can found the product at my local heb and Walmart
Abby V.
Abby V.
Belle Glade, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this product from Influenster to review and let me tell you Best Hot Sauce Out There! I would rate it mild, so if you like mild wings and mild hot sauce in general this hot sauce is for you! Definitely recommend!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I use Frank'sRedhot for everything but my favorite is using it on popcorn for a quick snack. Great flavor, no filmy after taste. Would highly recommend and if you have never tried it on popcorn..do it!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband love this hot sauce for our wing! It's not to healthy but it has n Amauri he and satisfying flavor! When u add some ranch to the wings with this sauce, OMG you will love it
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I actually like this sauce, I made hot wings with it and it was delicious. Thanks to influenster for giving me the chance to try this sauce. I would recommend this sauce it's really delish. And I would be looking to buy it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?