BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Nilsa L.
Bronx, NY
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I love to use this hot sauce to make buffalo wings. It's my absolute favorite. I have been buying this for a long time and I love it. It's great.
Kacie L.
Tbh, I really liked the flavor of this. I'm a HUGE fanatic for spicy food (so much that I always eat the spiciest wings from Pluckers, Wingstop, BWW, etc.), so obviously I wouldn't say this is really hot to me. However, it's hot enough with nice flavors that I end up selecting this to conveniently put on my food instead of the usual Tabasco sauce. I also used up all the bottle that Influenster sent me within a month and went to buy more. :)
Samantha M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I was so excited when I found out I was getting this in my box, my friends had told me try using it to make hot wings and that's just what I did! The flavor was very satisfying and I would buy again forsure!
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love hot sauce so
Much and have tried a lot of different brands but this one is my favorite. That's why I'm so glad Influenster sent it to me! Love it on chicken also good on fries
Melissa Z.
Streator, IL
Love love love!!! I made the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the bottle, it was wonderful! I enjoy that it comes in a glass bottle. Seems to taste better to me. I also like that it isn't over powered with a vinegar taste like most hot sauces
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Favorite sauce ever and I got this in my box ayeee it's buffalo sooo good ! You can eat with pizza , wings & anything ! You can buy it any where markets usually ! Ranges on size but it sure good price . I would buy again and thanks again !!
Sonia E.
I love spicy food and I love hot sauce even more. I think I've found my favorite in Frank's Red Hot. The heat isn't overpowering and the flavor is perfect! It goes especially well with seafood or when you're just trying to spice up the food on your plate. It's a new addition to my marinades as well. And everyone seems to love it. My family puts it on just about everything!
Juliet V.
this is my favorite ever hot sauce. i use it on everything and it tastes soooo good. i pair this with everything!! thanks to influenster for getting me this in the playa voxbox!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I understand why the woman says she puts it on everything. It has a good taste for hot sauce and you can use it either as a marinate for food, a kick in a dish or a condiment you put on your food. The versatility makes it a better value for a product. The price is also not outrageous so you don't feel like you're getting ripped off like some other high end hot sauce brands make you feel. It also comes in different sizes so if you wanted to try it it came be a small bottle.
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I used it to cook some wings for my husband and I and we loved it! It has a very kick taste which is something we enjoy a lot. Can make wings even breakfast potatoes. We love it!!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back