BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Grace R.
I love spicy food, and I'm very picky with them. Most hot sauses sold in bottles tastes too much like vinegar, but this one is actually really good! I recommend it 100%. And it's not goes well with chips and snacks but also with tacos, and soup and all kinds of food!
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Foodie Expert
I had received this complimentary in a voxbox and it was def the best thing out of the box. I use hot sauce for a lot of things. But this time I tried new recipes and it def gave it so much flavor!
Alicia H.
Spring, TX
I love this product a lot. I like the taste of it and the little bit of kick it has to it. You can use this in your tacos for a little bit more of flavor. Or make some wings with this flavor. Overall it's delicious
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I got this in the Playa VoxBox and I'm not a big hot sauce person but this was great! I used it to make some chicken for my family and the flavor was great! I would purchase this myself! Everyone really enjoyed it
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Foodie Expert
Franks is a good brand of hot sauce. This flavor is very tasty and spicey just how I like it especially with chicken tacos or even mixing it in with ketchup for a good burger topping.!
Brenda P.
Foodie Expert
I loveee this hot sauce I do literally put it on everything from my eggs to my steak or chicken , great price also , like how they come with other flavors as well and I do recommend to others who love spicy foods.
Rocio M.
I love adding this to chicken or making buffalo wings with this it's sooo good and just the right amount of spicy I had this sent to me by Influenster to try and I'm so happy a great addition to flavor in my house
Aileen t.
Honestly I'm the only one in my family who loves this ! My parents really don't like it which is weird because it has such a great taste . I'm really glad I received it as well :) . You guys need to try it honestly
Yvonne C.
Foodie Expert
I had never tasted franks red hot before I was sent it to try by influenster, but now me and my sister have been putting it on everything. It's not overly hot and has a great taste. I'm so glad I got to try it out.
Emilie F.
Cleveland , TN
Foodie Expert
This has always been one of my all time favorite hot sauces! I was so excited when I found it in my box for absolutely free! I put it on everything! It has the perfect amount of heat!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?