BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alex G.
Alex G.
Foodie Expert
Personally I am not a huge vinegar fan but the flavor is definitely tasty and I would recommend it so hot sauce lovers. The sauce is not too spicy but it definitely has a nice kick to it.
Vita M.
Vita M.
Foodie Expert
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Juana G.
Juana G.
I absolutely love this product. It was my first time trying it and I love it. I will be trying their other products and definitely recommend to everyone that likes a little space to their food!
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I love hot sauce on pretty much anything. It is perfect amount of hot. It is a great value. It will last me a couple months. Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try it out for free. My opinion is 100% real.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
This was a good compliment to my food. It's not my favorite (my favorite is Texas Pete) and I probably wouldn't repurchase, but it's alright. It wasn't spicy enough for me but it gave good flavor.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
Foodie Expert
I loveeee hot sauce so receiving this in my Playa box was fantastic. I use it on everything. Beans, quesadillas, rice, sandwiches, chicken! Perfect if you want a little kick in your food or if you have to pep up a bland dish!
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I had tried the Frank's buffalo sauce and loved it but this one is even better! I used it on some hamburger patties the other day and it gave the burger a great kick. Not horribly spicy!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Was my first time trying this sauce thanks to influenster. I love the size of the bottle and its amazing its spicy hot but in a good way that you can still enjoy it. I am very satisfied will repurchase my husband and i recommend it.
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
Foodie Expert
I used this to try out a buffalo chicken dip recipe and it was out of this world. The spicy level was perfect and it had that delicious tangy flavor that I love. I'm excited to try some of the versions of Franks RedHot in the future. Definitely will be repurchasing!
janet a.
janet a.
elmont, NY
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats Frank's Red Hot Sauce to spice up any meal. I would never make hot wings without Frank's sauce and stuffed green peppers come to life with a few splashes of Frank's Red Hot delish
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?