BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Crystal J.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This sauce is AMAZING!!!!! I use it on my wings or on some chicken breast for some yummy buffalo chicken sandwiches. My kids and hubby love it!!! I bought some from my local grocery store, definitely recommend it to others!
Valentina L.
I absolutely love this hot sauce! You can use it to dress wings, but also it has become one of my staples from rice and beans to mac and cheese! I would recommend this to anyone who likes an added spice to their foods.
Dylan B.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't usually like hot sauce but this is amazing. I received it for free with my gents voxbox and I love it. I put this on my pizza, fries, literally everything. Definitely recommend this.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband love this hot sauce for our wing! It's not to healthy but it has n Amauri he and satisfying flavor! When u add some ranch to the wings with this sauce, OMG you will love it
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I am really picky about hot sauce and this is my absolute favorite. It is spicy while still keeping a good flavor profile. I can put this on pretty much anything I am looking to add spice to.
Jamie M.
Foodie Expert
I love me some Frank's hot sauce it's nice and a little spicy. You can find Franks's just about anywhere like Walmart or Target. I would say that Franks is not healthy but I really have idea.
Kassandra C.
Alamo, TX
When I saw this in the Playa Vox Box I was the happiest person ever. This sauce is the best thing ever. Once we saw it, we decided what dinner was going to be, wings. I would recommend this hot sauce to everyone who loves spicy on their wings. I'm glad I received it for free in the Playa Vox Box in FULL size.
Lisa P.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce! It has just enough heat and it's delicious on almost everything. We put it on omelettes, fried chicken and we even added a dash or two to yellow rice as it simmered. A true staple every kitchen needs!
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
In order to enjoy a meal it has to include some sauce in it, and this one has fit in perfectly to my taste. Goes good in everything, giving it juste the right flavor. Would totally buy again.
Anais F.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's red hot sauce! It is such a tasty sauce this sauce cane be use for wings, soups, popcorn and as an every day condiment. The possibilities with this fantastic sauce are endless!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?