BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Franks Red Hot first time I tried it was on a salad and it was amazing. Then I started to make buffalo chicken dip so yummy as well. Thanks to Red Hot and Influenster for the free bottle. Yes I would definitely buy again .
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
ivonne r.
ivonne r.
I am Latin so my family and I love hot spicy food! I would say that this hot sauce needs that Mexican touch lol because it isn't as spicy as I like my hot sauces to be but it isn't that bad, it's eatable lol
Angel H.
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love the flavor, been loving it on my eggs in the morning. Taste so great on my tacos adds that lil bit of heat without feeling like my mouth is on fire. Just the right amount of heat.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
I keep two bottles of this in my cabinet at all times! This is so good on all kinds of things! From making homemade dips with it to dipping chicken nuggets straight into it this stuff is amazing!
Raisa M.
Raisa M.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
I love spicy food! And I've tried a lot of Hot Sauces and Frank's still makes my list of amazing hot sauces! It's hot but also packed this acidic flavor I love in my hot sauces and I actually do put this %*^# on everything!!!!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Was my first time trying this sauce thanks to influenster. I love the size of the bottle and its amazing its spicy hot but in a good way that you can still enjoy it. I am very satisfied will repurchase my husband and i recommend it.
sheeryn U.
sheeryn U.
Long Beach, CA
Was super excited to try this free sample from influnester. My honest opinion is I love this Hot Sauce. Great on fried chicken. Has more of a vinigar flavor then other hot sauces. Not to spicy.
Vita M.
Vita M.
Foodie Expert
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I just received this on my box and oh boy was my husband happy ! He loves it and had it today with his burger . Is affordable and delicious he said .
Four starts because I dont eat spicy foods
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?