BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I received this in a Vox Box, and this is my honest opinion. Frank's Red Hot is so good!! Before trying this I've never really been a fan of hot sauce before, but now I have it with eggs every time!
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
To me the product is too spicy I like spicy but not too much cuz I want to enjoy the flavor on my food. At least I now know to use less glad I can found the product at my local heb and Walmart
Vita M.
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I keep two bottles of this in my cabinet at all times! This is so good on all kinds of things! From making homemade dips with it to dipping chicken nuggets straight into it this stuff is amazing!
janet a.
Elmont, NY
Nothing beats Frank's Red Hot Sauce to spice up any meal. I would never make hot wings without Frank's sauce and stuffed green peppers come to life with a few splashes of Frank's Red Hot delish
Rochelle N.
I love hot sauces and spicy foods! I love saying this with my meats such as fried chicken. It it super good and spicy. I love the flavor it's really powerful if your not used to hot and spicy
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I am really picky about hot sauce and this is my absolute favorite. It is spicy while still keeping a good flavor profile. I can put this on pretty much anything I am looking to add spice to.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
In order to enjoy a meal it has to include some sauce in it, and this one has fit in perfectly to my taste. Goes good in everything, giving it juste the right flavor. Would totally buy again.
Angie P.
Fresno, CA
Frank;s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is soooooo good. i put it on my chips as a snack, on my breakfast eggs for some extra flavor. Its the perfect spiciness for anyone! Definitely recumbent giving it a try :)
Meagan M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes :)
So first off, I am not a hot sauce person but I do enjoy hot sauce occasionally. I did like this product I think its great for hot wings and people like me that do not like to much spice. MY con is that I do not like the smell its just too overwhelming for me.
BONUS: try it in chips and popcorn its yummy ;)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?