BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I received this in a Vox Box, and this is my honest opinion. Frank's Red Hot is so good!! Before trying this I've never really been a fan of hot sauce before, but now I have it with eggs every time!
Alex G.
Foodie Expert
Personally I am not a huge vinegar fan but the flavor is definitely tasty and I would recommend it so hot sauce lovers. The sauce is not too spicy but it definitely has a nice kick to it.
Maria L.
Ontario, CA
Had it with a michelada so great!! modelo+franks red hot+clamato+lemon+sal+ tajin+cucumber yummie!!❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce got it for free for testing purposes!!
Samantha O.
West allis, WI
Foodie Expert
My gosh my husband eats this on EVERYTHING. Pizza, Mexican, chicken, you name it. Good amount of heat and flavor. Also isn't super vinegary like some Louisiana style hot sauces. Great value and a little goes a long way. I'll keep buying this
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I am really picky about hot sauce and this is my absolute favorite. It is spicy while still keeping a good flavor profile. I can put this on pretty much anything I am looking to add spice to.
Anais F.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's red hot sauce! It is such a tasty sauce this sauce cane be use for wings, soups, popcorn and as an every day condiment. The possibilities with this fantastic sauce are endless!
Jamie M.
Foodie Expert
I love me some Frank's hot sauce it's nice and a little spicy. You can find Franks's just about anywhere like Walmart or Target. I would say that Franks is not healthy but I really have idea.
Angie P.
Fresno, CA
Frank;s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is soooooo good. i put it on my chips as a snack, on my breakfast eggs for some extra flavor. Its the perfect spiciness for anyone! Definitely recumbent giving it a try :)
Abby V.
Belle Glade, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this product from Influenster to review and let me tell you Best Hot Sauce Out There! I would rate it mild, so if you like mild wings and mild hot sauce in general this hot sauce is for you! Definitely recommend!
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
In order to enjoy a meal it has to include some sauce in it, and this one has fit in perfectly to my taste. Goes good in everything, giving it juste the right flavor. Would totally buy again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?