BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
I am so not a spicy person but this tastes really really good um it is the perfect kind of a spice it's not too hot but it's not to do this and actually be great on tacos which is actually what I said was making tonight so we'll try it and my husband already loves this and he Raves about it and I think Frank's Red Hot so much for giving me a free sample of their products to try it tastes fantastic.
Crystal J.
Corp Christi, TX
This sauce is AMAZING!!!!! I use it on my wings or on some chicken breast for some yummy buffalo chicken sandwiches. My kids and hubby love it!!! I bought some from my local grocery store, definitely recommend it to others!
April B.
White Lake, MI
Perfect kick for those hot summer BBQs. It's not crazy hot and it's got a punch of flavor. Trust me. This is one you wanna try this summer. I put it on everything!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Red hot has been one of favorite for years now I absolutely love this hot Sauce it's a bit spicy with a vinegar hint and taste great with just about everything I recommend for everyone to try
paulina I.
El paso, TX
i love using this hot souce for wings specially on days when we make our own wings it is perfect so glad i got to try this product for free thank you influenster!
Samantha S.
Seattle, WA
I love me some good hot sauce, especially to use on pizza! Very generous bottle! Delicious and great with a lot of different foods! Have yet to try it on everything but I will! Always a good idea to have around.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
I've never been a Big fan of hot sauce but since I try this red hot sauce I've been a fan since that it is not too spicy but yet is filled with flavor makes me want to put it on everything.
xochitl D.
Fort Worth , TX
My husband and I have been using this on literally everything! So good! We use it on our eggs in the morning and cant want to make some wings this weekend!
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
This hot sauce is okay if you want that wings hot sauce but for me to put it in everything I eat I don't like it. I love my Tapatio! So I wouldn't be making the switch anytime Sooon.
Danna G.
National city , CA
I have always loved it the taste on it is what makes it great it's spicy not too much love to eat it with fries it has a little vinegar taste to it but other than that it's delicious
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?