BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Verenisse P.
Chapel Hill, NC
I actually really love this! Received this in the playa voxbox and I actually put this on everything! Sandwiches, pizza, chicken.. its spices up every meal, even the most simple ones! I love it and will definitely repurchase
Jackie B.
This was a good compliment to my food. It's not my favorite (my favorite is Texas Pete) and I probably wouldn't repurchase, but it's alright. It wasn't spicy enough for me but it gave good flavor.
Alex G.
Personally I am not a huge vinegar fan but the flavor is definitely tasty and I would recommend it so hot sauce lovers. The sauce is not too spicy but it definitely has a nice kick to it.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
I used this to try out a buffalo chicken dip recipe and it was out of this world. The spicy level was perfect and it had that delicious tangy flavor that I love. I'm excited to try some of the versions of Franks RedHot in the future. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Ruby P.
Was my first time trying this sauce thanks to influenster. I love the size of the bottle and its amazing its spicy hot but in a good way that you can still enjoy it. I am very satisfied will repurchase my husband and i recommend it.
Kathy B.
I just received this on my box and oh boy was my husband happy ! He loves it and had it today with his burger . Is affordable and delicious he said .
Four starts because I dont eat spicy foods
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Frank's Red Hot original cayenne pepper hot sauce is so good not super hot and not too vinegary. I will be using this on almost everything. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maria L.
Ontario, CA
Had it with a michelada so great!! modelo+franks red hot+clamato+lemon+sal+ tajin+cucumber yummie!!❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce got it for free for testing purposes!!
Samantha O.
West allis, WI
My gosh my husband eats this on EVERYTHING. Pizza, Mexican, chicken, you name it. Good amount of heat and flavor. Also isn't super vinegary like some Louisiana style hot sauces. Great value and a little goes a long way. I'll keep buying this
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I received this in a Vox Box, and this is my honest opinion. Frank's Red Hot is so good!! Before trying this I've never really been a fan of hot sauce before, but now I have it with eggs every time!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?