BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Elica M.
Elica M.
Trenton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Es muy buena la recomiendo tiene buen sabor y me llego en perfecto estado así que se merecen un likeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alessandra H.
Alessandra H.
the best hot sauce i've ever had! i don't usually put hot sauce on my food but when i did to try this hot sauce i fell in love it's not too spicy it has a nice savory taste !!! i just love it. my whole family enjoys this hot sauce
Selina P.
Selina P.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce ever. I literally put it on everything now. I haven't tried this before and in so glad I got it for free on here. I pair it on everything, eggs, avocado, chicken etc. definitely good
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
Really good flavored hot sauce. I use this at least once a week for buffalo chicken wings or shredded chicken. Only improvement would be if a lower sodium option was offered but otherwise no complaints.
Christina B.
Christina B.
This stuff is the bomb.com!! I tried it on pizza and it was amazing! I love it to cook with just to add some flavor and spice, definitely worth trying, I love the original and the buffalo flavor!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Foodie Expert
So happy to have received this product in my "Playa VoxBox". My husband and I are lovers of spicy food & this goes great with every meal! Definitely recommend this product if you like mild spicy sauce.
Raisa M.
Raisa M.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
I love spicy food! And I've tried a lot of Hot Sauces and Frank's still makes my list of amazing hot sauces! It's hot but also packed this acidic flavor I love in my hot sauces and I actually do put this %*^# on everything!!!!
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
janette j.
janette j.
Escondido , CA
Foodie Expert
Used this hot sauce to to make spicy wings and my husband and kids loved it! I usually use the Buffalo kind but since I received this as a complimentary I decided to use it and it actually came out good.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
This is very good! Used it when hosting a party for my friends! Seems to be a good value. I thought it was a bit too spicy for me but my guests loved it on their wings! Would recommend to others
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?