BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Raisa M.
Bronx, NY
I love spicy food! And I've tried a lot of Hot Sauces and Frank's still makes my list of amazing hot sauces! It's hot but also packed this acidic flavor I love in my hot sauces and I actually do put this %*^# on everything!!!!
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this sauce ! It's perfect on chicken wings & it is not too spicy it's perfect for me ! & I love the price it is a great value had to buy another bottle of this amazing sauce ! I do recommend this sauce
Andrea R.
PALMDALE, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Angel H.
Absolutely love the flavor, been loving it on my eggs in the morning. Taste so great on my tacos adds that lil bit of heat without feeling like my mouth is on fire. Just the right amount of heat.
Juana G.
I absolutely love this product. It was my first time trying it and I love it. I will be trying their other products and definitely recommend to everyone that likes a little space to their food!
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I had tried the Frank's buffalo sauce and loved it but this one is even better! I used it on some hamburger patties the other day and it gave the burger a great kick. Not horribly spicy!
sheeryn U.
Long Beach, CA
Was super excited to try this free sample from influnester. My honest opinion is I love this Hot Sauce. Great on fried chicken. Has more of a vinigar flavor then other hot sauces. Not to spicy.
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
I loveeee hot sauce so receiving this in my Playa box was fantastic. I use it on everything. Beans, quesadillas, rice, sandwiches, chicken! Perfect if you want a little kick in your food or if you have to pep up a bland dish!
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I love hot sauce on pretty much anything. It is perfect amount of hot. It is a great value. It will last me a couple months. Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try it out for free. My opinion is 100% real.
Verenisse P.
Chapel Hill, NC
I actually really love this! Received this in the playa voxbox and I actually put this on everything! Sandwiches, pizza, chicken.. its spices up every meal, even the most simple ones! I love it and will definitely repurchase
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?