BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Vita M.
Foodie Expert
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
I keep two bottles of this in my cabinet at all times! This is so good on all kinds of things! From making homemade dips with it to dipping chicken nuggets straight into it this stuff is amazing!
Verenisse P.
Pikeville, NC
I actually really love this! Received this in the playa voxbox and I actually put this on everything! Sandwiches, pizza, chicken.. its spices up every meal, even the most simple ones! I love it and will definitely repurchase
Maria L.
Ontario, CA
Had it with a michelada so great!! modelo+franks red hot+clamato+lemon+sal+ tajin+cucumber yummie!!❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce got it for free for testing purposes!!
Alex G.
Foodie Expert
Personally I am not a huge vinegar fan but the flavor is definitely tasty and I would recommend it so hot sauce lovers. The sauce is not too spicy but it definitely has a nice kick to it.
Kathy B.
I just received this on my box and oh boy was my husband happy ! He loves it and had it today with his burger . Is affordable and delicious he said .
Four starts because I dont eat spicy foods
Jennifer L.
GULFPORT, MS
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot original cayenne pepper hot sauce is so good not super hot and not too vinegary. I will be using this on almost everything. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I received this in a Vox Box, and this is my honest opinion. Frank's Red Hot is so good!! Before trying this I've never really been a fan of hot sauce before, but now I have it with eggs every time!
Ruby P.
Was my first time trying this sauce thanks to influenster. I love the size of the bottle and its amazing its spicy hot but in a good way that you can still enjoy it. I am very satisfied will repurchase my husband and i recommend it.
Juana G.
I absolutely love this product. It was my first time trying it and I love it. I will be trying their other products and definitely recommend to everyone that likes a little space to their food!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?