BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandra P.
Maspeth, NY
My grandfather is a huge fan of hot sauce, so when he saw this he was eager to try it. My family is now obsessed and will definitely buy again. They enjoyed the balance of sweet and hot. I recommend this to everyone! I got this for free in the Playa voxbox.
elena VE-1171020 d.
Doral, FL
Me gusta su imagen y el tamaño de su contenedor, tiene un aroma que te transporta a las barbacoas de patata y su sabor es totalmente picante podrá disfrutar de comer con Frank RedHot
Atenas B.
Dallas, TX
It's actually really good! If you like that wings type of flavor. Who doesn't ahah! I would detenerlo have it in my kitchen. Fist time I used it was in my chicken EXTRA good! Loved it .
Sara B.
Perris, CA
Love hot sauce! And this one was good! You can put on all things we do. Hot wings. Tacos . Anything! Will be buying thanks influenster for letting me try it fo free
Nancy E.
Gives great flavor to any food. Exceeded my expectations of the flavor. Not too spicy for my taste. Very satisfied with the product quality. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I really like this sauce on my wings. The only reason that I have it three stars it’s because at the grocery store they don’t have a good selection of spicy sauces.
Ysenia G.
I love hot sauce ! And this is one of them that i can enjoy on everything, its not over powerful its just the right amount. Also its cheap and found at any grocery store
Jackeline M.
Victorville, CA
This is sooooo good. I used it while i made some wings and i loved it. They were spicey and had a kick! Most def will be using it in other foods. My family loved it.
Kimberly P.
Besides Valentine this is the BEST hot sauce I have tried. It's not too spicy but it has enough spice and flavoring to make you want more. I can't wait to use this new bottle(:
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho la comparación calidad precio por qué es un envaso muy bien presentado y si cantidad es bastante grande y si calidad es muy buena , y está salsa puede durar mucho tiempo la recomiendo
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?