BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
Say GoodBye to Texas Pete ! This is now my favorite hot sauce ! It has the perfect spicy kick to it, pair it with you favorite burger or on some wings ! It's sure to be the life of the cookout !
Andrea A.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
Suzanne C.
Foodie Expert
This is literally the best hot sauce ever! It's so good!! I put it on chicken, steak, eggs or just about anything!! It's not pricey at all! You can get it at any grocery store or I even saw it at my dollar store!! It's marvelous!!
Diana K.
Good taste on wings ...not a fan of franks but can work with it ....price is not bad and the flavor is also ok ....more of homemade hot sauce type of person. Kids and husband became fans so we will continue to use it at home!!!
Andrea R.
Palmdale, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
Foodie Expert
I used this to try out a buffalo chicken dip recipe and it was out of this world. The spicy level was perfect and it had that delicious tangy flavor that I love. I'm excited to try some of the versions of Franks RedHot in the future. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I had tried the Frank's buffalo sauce and loved it but this one is even better! I used it on some hamburger patties the other day and it gave the burger a great kick. Not horribly spicy!
janet a.
elmont, NY
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats Frank's Red Hot Sauce to spice up any meal. I would never make hot wings without Frank's sauce and stuffed green peppers come to life with a few splashes of Frank's Red Hot delish
Vita M.
Foodie Expert
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Kathy B.
I just received this on my box and oh boy was my husband happy ! He loves it and had it today with his burger . Is affordable and delicious he said .
Four starts because I dont eat spicy foods
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?