BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Es una salsa muy buena para acompañar carnes, sin embargo cuando quieres hacer toda una comida con ella no se siente mucho el picante, pero en general tiene. Muy buen sabor, así que la recomendaría a todos
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I can't help but put Frank's hot sauce on EVERYTHING! It has the perfect balance of heat and tanginess to make any dish pop. I got it free thanks to Influenster! I was already a fan... 5 stars!!!!
Ivonne F.
Ivonne F.
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the best sauce you can add to your wings if you want some delicious, spicy, tangy, buffalo tasty wings! Not too spicy just the perfect amount of cayenne pepper so you can enjoy them!
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed having this hot sauce in my life since it's pretty good but I wouldn't say amazing. It's inbetween but the quality is pretty good. Although it's kinda spicy for my taste buds it'll do for now!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Ontario, CA
I truly put this sauce on everything. It's the perfect amount of acidity to add to food and for me it's not at all spicy but just tastes really good on chicken sandwiches, potato chips, tacos, mixed with ranch for fry dipping etc.
Jesus B.
Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce for hot wings. It's the perfect balance of spicy and flavor. I mix it with a little bit of melted butter over my hot wings. It beats any other wing spot. Definitely satisfied.
Stace N.
Stace N.
Sedalia , MO
Love using this stuff for when I make buffalo chicken dip for parties. It tastes so good mixed in with cream cheese and it's a big bottle so you can usually make a pretty big batch of the dip. Enough for everyone to get a taste!!!
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
very spicy ... tastes great ... can be used with homemade chicken wings ... I wouldn't say it is healthy ... can be bought at many grocery stores ... there are many recipes that it can be used it ...
Elica M.
Elica M.
Trenton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Es muy buena la recomiendo tiene buen sabor y me llego en perfecto estado así que se merecen un likeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nasondra R.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
So delicious this has to be one of my favorite hot sauces ever!! You can use it on all kinds of things!! I use it on my Mexican food and country home cooking it's great! Not too much vinegar and not too much over powering flavor.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?