BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
The best hot sauce !!!this stuff is amazing , it's so good and just the perfect amount of heat! I can put this on any meal and it will make it complete! * I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes from influenster **
Suzanne C.
This is literally the best hot sauce ever! It's so good!! I put it on chicken, steak, eggs or just about anything!! It's not pricey at all! You can get it at any grocery store or I even saw it at my dollar store!! It's marvelous!!
Andrea A.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
Angela C.
My favorite go-to for wings and just about anything that needs a little kick added to it.  I grew up using this sauce and I still love it.  I would recommend it.  The flavor is it's own and like no other sauce.  Not spicy, just great flavor.
Dayhana V.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but I tried it just for the sake of leaving a review. I made some boiled eggs and pour a dime size of this hot sauce and it was great. It wasn't crazy spicy. It gave it the perfect kick to my eggs.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
Say GoodBye to Texas Pete ! This is now my favorite hot sauce ! It has the perfect spicy kick to it, pair it with you favorite burger or on some wings ! It's sure to be the life of the cookout !
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
Love this hot sauce!! Got a free one in my Voxbox but didn't have to open it just yet cus I've had this yummy goodness before. It's a good price and you can find it in most grocery stores. I buy this all the time!
Raisa M.
Bronx, NY
I love spicy food! And I've tried a lot of Hot Sauces and Frank's still makes my list of amazing hot sauces! It's hot but also packed this acidic flavor I love in my hot sauces and I actually do put this %*^# on everything!!!!
Erika H.
Edison, NJ
Perfect amount of spice. I just used this on several plant based burgers and it was a hit. Spice up your summer with this cayenne pepper mix. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Juliana A.
SO GOOD I can not believe I have never tried this hot sauce before now, Such a good hot sauce to put on anything so tasteful, I will definitely be repurchasing this item when I am finished with it. Frank's RedHot pepper sauce I truly LOVE YOU. VERY SATISFIED
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?