BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Really good flavored hot sauce. I use this at least once a week for buffalo chicken wings or shredded chicken. Only improvement would be if a lower sodium option was offered but otherwise no complaints.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Amazingly hot and fresh, peppery sauce that is so importantly versatile for any recipes! Add some spice and heat to classic foods and drinks like chilies, bloody Mary's, v8/veg juice. Use as marinade alone or mix in with existing marinade. So much better than Tabasco sauce and Frank's Red hot also comes in other flavors. Try them all! I really love this stuff. I received for free in #tastyvoxbox for review and testing purposes only. I live this and will definitely recommend to others and buy more! My boyfriend has been using it everyday too!!! #iptsoe #contest #influenster #franksredhot
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
This taste similar but better than the Louisiana hot sauce. My dad is a sucker for hot sauces. He absolutely loves it!! We're almost done with the bottle. Might just have to go purchase some more 😜
Andrea A.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
The best hot sauce !!!this stuff is amazing , it's so good and just the perfect amount of heat! I can put this on any meal and it will make it complete! * I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes from influenster **
Dayhana V.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but I tried it just for the sake of leaving a review. I made some boiled eggs and pour a dime size of this hot sauce and it was great. It wasn't crazy spicy. It gave it the perfect kick to my eggs.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Love Franks Red Hot first time I tried it was on a salad and it was amazing. Then I started to make buffalo chicken dip so yummy as well. Thanks to Red Hot and Influenster for the free bottle. Yes I would definitely buy again .
Erika H.
Edison, NJ
Perfect amount of spice. I just used this on several plant based burgers and it was a hit. Spice up your summer with this cayenne pepper mix. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kimberly G.
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster..my honest opinion is that I absolutely love this hot sauce..it is not super spicy it's the perfect hot sauce for many things..i totally recommend this hot sauce..it's awesome
Myriam P.
['El Paso', ''], TX
Love this hot sauce!! Got a free one in my Voxbox but didn't have to open it just yet cus I've had this yummy goodness before. It's a good price and you can find it in most grocery stores. I buy this all the time!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?