BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Karina P.
Karina P.
This summer is all about barbecues and outdoor fun. Franks red hot sauce is perfect for a touch of boldness to any meat. Add a little for just a hint of spicy or a lot for a full hot sauce explosion.
Trinity G.
Trinity G.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot sauce is really good. I like putting it on chips. It's so delicious. It has the right amount of kick.🤓. It taste like wing sauce. I will definitely be trying out new ways to use this.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
I lovvve franks Red hot sauce! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it was just perfect. Not too hot, doesn't leave a bad aftertaste or burning sensation on the lips. I literally put it on EVERYTHING!
Carmina L.
Carmina L.
Rocky Point, NC
Never tried this product until Influenster send it to me to try it. I made some hot wing with it and I must say the sauce taste really good. I would definitely buy more of this product in the future.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Go to for Buffalo chicken dip and Buffalo chicken tenders. My brother really enjoys this sauce and he's a big hot sauce fan so that's how you know it's good. Super affordable and found almost everywhere.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Foodie Expert
The sauce is a little watery for my taste, but has a lot more flavor than I thought. It is semi-healthy but contains quite a bit of sodium. I received this complementary for reviewing purposes and used it to give a kick to my tacos.
Danairi M.
Danairi M.
Man this is spicy! This is my first time trying the hot sauce, I have used their buffalo wing sauce and loved it! So I'm not surprised that this didn't disappoint me. I would totally recommend this.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
I had try so many hot sauce and this one have been added to my favorite list. The flavor is bold and very tasty. It give my food that POW!! I like. I add Frank's to everything I eat sooo good.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce! It's got great reviews for a reason!! I'm actually not a big hot sauce fan so I let my brothers test it out and they said that it has great flavor! Better than the Taco Bell hot sauces for sure!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Ontario, CA
I truly put this sauce on everything. It's the perfect amount of acidity to add to food and for me it's not at all spicy but just tastes really good on chicken sandwiches, potato chips, tacos, mixed with ranch for fry dipping etc.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?