BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Allison S.
Allison S.
Great vinegar-based hot sauce, not too spicy so you can build the heat by adding more. I personally like spicier sauces, but this is a really popular option. I received this sauce in the foodie box box.
Glory R.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Oh my goodness !! I always swear my chalula but the flavors this brought out on my veggie burger made it that more delicious!! Only 5 ingredients and all are vegan friendly! Would definitely buy again!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
When you think of hot sauce, you think of Frank's. I don't particularly like hot sauce, but I can tolerate this one in recipes. I especially like to put a few dashes of it in breakfast/egg casseroles.
Isayana O.
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
I'm not a big fan of hot sauces but this adds a kick to a lot of what I think are bland thanksgiving dishes. A little goes a long way in my book and I'll definitely put it to use this holiday season.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I got this in my #tastyvoxbox. It surprises me because I'm not a fan of hot sauces but this actually tastes good and doesn't make you feel like fire in your mouth hahaha. It's really good for recipes
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite in this house, it goes great with everything! Especially love it with grilled or fried chicken. Also if you are a fan of this I suggest trying Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce as well!
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce has amazing flavor. It's my husband's favorite. He puts it on almost everything! It's just spicy enough without being too hot. It's great with rice and beans, meats, pasta, anything!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Aliquippa, PA
Absolutely love Frank's Red Hot! I always add some to ranch dressing to give my veggies a little kick. I even add some into sloppy joes and we can't forget about my fabulous buffalo chicken dip!
Macy V.
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
I never buy this kind of stuff but influenster sent me it in my box and I used it instead of dressing and I really enjoyed it. I'm happy I was sent this because it's my new favorite on a salad
Toshia A.
Toshia A.
Midland, MI
BEST HOT SAUCE EVER! I wouldn't use anything else for my Buffalo Chicken Dip. Always need a double batch because it's so good! Also makes a great marinade for chicken breasts before grilling.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?