BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
This sauce reminds me if the Chalulu hot sauce you get in the restaurants. It has a strong vinegar taste n not too spicy for me. I like putting it on my food .. For example I had potatoes with egg and I put the sauce on top I give it 3 out of 5 not my number one sauce to go too. My dad doesn't mind for bit because of the vinegar taste but my mom likes it (dad gave it a 3 and mom a 4)
Kyna O.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I have honestly tried RedHot before, so when I saw it would be in the #PlayaBox I was actually pretty excited. I had just run out of my other bottle and was too lazy to go to Walmart for a new one. I think the main dish I make with this is Chicken Wings, but I add it to chips and sandwiches too. This is a perfect spice, it's not too hot and has lots of flavor. Definitely one of the go to hot sauces we get.
*This product was free for review purposes.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Foodie Expert
This is the essential secret ingredient to my chicken wing recipe. I've tried other hot sauces from store brands to more expensive ones and  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is simply the best! It goes great with Mexican dishes and a little bit of this sauce is a great addition to eggs in the morning. I'm not a fan of super hot sauces that make your mouth numb, because...what's the point? This sauce has just enough of a kick to it and it doesn't overwhelm the dish.
Yesenia A.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is perfect for when you need to add a little kick to your food. I personally like to use hot sauce on my eggs and toast after a workout. Frank's Original hot sauce leaves a hint of spiciness so it's perfect for those who can't take the heat. Now if you LOVE spicy food, Frank's has an Xtra Hot sauce available that will leave you reaching for that glass of milk.
Jessica O.
Buckeye , AZ
💣Bomb Flour Tacos!
I thought I had taco seasoning but I didn't so I remembered I got a FREE bottle of Franks red hot sauce so I gave it a go and added it to the beef along with some seasonings. Came out so tasty,not really hot but tasty with a light tang. I received this item for free from @FranksRedHot @Influenster for reviewing purposes, my opinions are my own #FoodLovesFranks #contest #iptsoe #hotsauce #iputthatshitoneverything #tacos #flourtacos #flourtortilla #foo
Ana V.
Orlando, FL
This Frank Red Hot Original sauce is awesome. My husband and kids love spicy stuff and they use it for a lot of stuff. Like popcorn, wings and dips. I did a Buffalo BBQ spicy sauce (in a pan heat up, Frank red hot sauce, BBQ sauce, butter, brown sugar and white vinegar) is delicious on wings.
David M.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing. I'm not a huge hot sauce person, so I can not compare it to others. But This sauce is awesome. It tasted great on my chicken wings, and  mini burgers. I can see me adding this to a lot more food. Its got a nice bold flavor while not being to over spicy. I figured when I tried it that it would be extremely hot and it wasn't. I plan to keep a bottle in my house now. Highly recommended.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
Red hots hot sauce is a staple for all households during the summer. It's got the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It's hot but not unbearable and it's so enjoyable. I was lucky to try it for free but all opinions are my own. The bottle is huge and the price is great also.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Foodie Expert
Louisiana hot sauce is my absolute favorite. Unlike other hot sauces, it's spicy but actually adds bold flavor. It add this to just about everything including soups, eggs, sandwiches, Mexican, etc. I'm so happy to have received a free sample from Influenster because I was already such a huge fan! I definitely recommend trying this out. Much better than Tobasco sauce.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this sauce before, but when I received a free bootle from influenster for testing purposes I loved it. It is so good and my parents like it too. You can literally put it on any type of food for a extra kick. I plan on getting another bottle in the future. I also know they have different kinds of falcons to choose from. I highly recommend this product.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?