BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN

You can copy/paste the review below:

After trying Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce, I began to use it more frequently than I normally would have any hot sauce. Being it that I am not a hot sauce type of person, this says a lot. I began to use it on my noodles, chicken, burritos, and even fries. It is not too hot and not too mild. Just the right amount of kick for your meal (provided it is the original kind of Frank’s you are using). I rate this product an overall 8/10. The only downside is that the sauce gets thick when you refrigerate it.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Alright, I'm PASSIONATE about hot sauce and I am happy to own this.
Of course, I put hot sauce on everything and this one definitely goes well with all of my favorite foods (I love it on vegan pizza). A little goes a long way so you can easily adjust the strength by adding a tiny bit more. It's really tasty for mixing different types of dip as well.
It's a great flavor and i'll be transferring some to a mini bottle so I can carry it around for emergency haha!

I received this for free from influenster to try but all opinions are my own (and you can bet i'll be buying more once I run out!)
Elisa R.
Franks Red Hot Sauce is a staple in my house. I am a Pinterest addict, and I often find recipes that call for this sauce and of course, are always a hit! It is not spicy for me (I am Mexican, and I eat really spicy food) so when my husband makes wings, we add extra cayenne pepper for a kick. It is perfect as it is, and there are many recipes for dips that use Franks. Last time I ran out of the sauce, I went to the dollar store by my house and I found it very expensive for the size, so don't make the same mistake I did, and buy it at a grocery store. It is cheaper to buy the big bottle!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
There are so many things you can whip up with hot sauce, and this brand is the perfect example. People literally put this **** on everything! This is the perfect sauce, since it’s not too hot or too sweet. It’s made with Cayenne Peppers and has been a family staple for many decades. If you need to add a flavor kick on anything, splash on some RedHot Sauce. I actually tried making a Hot Margarita drink by adding a couple teaspoons of the hot sauce, with tequila and triple sec. It was actually really refreshing with a hint of heat!
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
I've heard of this hot sauce all over the radio (Elvis Duran always raves about it) so I was so excited when I saw I had one in the VoxBox! Immediately cooked some turkey ground beef that night for Taco Tuesday and whipped out the Frank's Red Hot for those of us who prefer a little spice. Happy to report that I think I found my new favorite hot sauce! It's one of those hot sauces that isn't just spice, but has ACTUAL flavor. It's so good! As soon as I run out, I'm going to go out and re-purchase the Honey Garlic flavor to give it a try. Definitely recommend this sauce!
Delilah V.
San jose, CA
I received my Franks RedHot complimentary in my Playa VoxBox. I honestly like the taste of it, it reminds me of Sriracha. I tried it with crackers and I liked it lol. This hot sauce would pair good with some stir fry, in my opinion. It's spicy but not a spice that you can't handle you'll feel the spice literally for 3 seconds and it goes away. I would definitely but this & I would also recommend it.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Karina L.
Kerman, CA
I've been very loyal to a different brand of hot sauce for years. Still, I was curious to see how Frank's Red hot measured up. I started by putting it on foods I would normally eat with that other brand and I liked it. I liked it so much, I started putting it on almost all my food and even some fruit! I've been using Frank's for almost a month and my bottle is about empty, where the other brand's bottle would last me months and it's a smaller bottle! I'm so glad I got a free bottle to try because I love it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nataly G.
I was more that ecstatic to try this hot sauce after hearing "I put that sh*t on everything" all over the radio! So when I got it in this months playa Voxbox for free to review for you all I was excited!

Now I LOVE spicy, hot Cheetos are my all time favorite snack.

But what I will say is that this hot sauce has a pretty strong vinegar taste to it, it's not too spicy at all. It does have some spice to it, like a sauce but not so much a spicy tongue burning sensation.

I like putting it on blander foods to give it some flavor but knowing that it won't give me too much spice!
Denisse P.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
Dear Frank, how I love thee. I put your RedHot on everything! I would eat a shoe covered in your RedHot. No, seriously! Is that socially acceptable? I'm sure not! But I'm willing to be a social pariah for you. You make everything taste that much better. Frank, I love thee! I can't get enough of you.....Breakfast=on scramble OR even on boiled, Lunch=sandwhich OR better yet a yummy salad bowl #yes #yas #yes Dinner=oven fried chicken...oh! and how could I forget......because truthfully, I cannot keep my hands of you until Dinner the perfect snack-a-roo I tell you! hashtag buffalo chicken dip. YAASSS. #buffalochickendip #hellonurse
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
On Christmas Eve we cook more traditional "holiday food", on Christmas Day we fry wings at home. When we first started this tradition, I asked my Facebook friends for recommendations and they all suggested this sauce. It is absolutely delicious. It is very flavorful, not just spicy. Which it is somewhat spicy by the way. I will definitely be buying again and again. And again, this Christmas!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?