BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Christina B.
This stuff is the bomb.com!! I tried it on pizza and it was amazing! I love it to cook with just to add some flavor and spice, definitely worth trying, I love the original and the buffalo flavor!!
Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce for hot wings. It's the perfect balance of spicy and flavor. I mix it with a little bit of melted butter over my hot wings. It beats any other wing spot. Definitely satisfied.
Tyler C.
N Ft Myers, FL
Frank's RedHot might have just become my new favorite hot sauce! it has a great flavor and has just the right amount of heat to tingle the taste buds. i got this product through influenster in a voxbox and i can not be more satisfied with this hot sauce
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
So delicious this has to be one of my favorite hot sauces ever!! You can use it on all kinds of things!! I use it on my Mexican food and country home cooking it's great! Not too much vinegar and not too much over powering flavor.
Tamara O.
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed having this hot sauce in my life since it's pretty good but I wouldn't say amazing. It's inbetween but the quality is pretty good. Although it's kinda spicy for my taste buds it'll do for now!
Angela C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go-to for wings and just about anything that needs a little kick added to it.  I grew up using this sauce and I still love it.  I would recommend it.  The flavor is it's own and like no other sauce.  Not spicy, just great flavor.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce !!!this stuff is amazing , it's so good and just the perfect amount of heat! I can put this on any meal and it will make it complete! * I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes from influenster **
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love the flavor, been loving it on my eggs in the morning. Taste so great on my tacos adds that lil bit of heat without feeling like my mouth is on fire. Just the right amount of heat.
Yelisa R.
Wilmington , De
I absolutely love this product. I put it on meat, rice, tacos and more. I love that it's not too hot and it gives the food a little extra flavor. I'm addicted to this and it's my favorite by far.
Andrea A.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
This is very good! Used it when hosting a party for my friends! Seems to be a good value. I thought it was a bit too spicy for me but my guests loved it on their wings! Would recommend to others
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?