BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Perfect hot sauce to make buffalo wings! I love that it's more tangy than spicy, but it does have a tiny hint of heat to it. Thank you influenster for sending me this product. Will definitely repurchase in future.
sara G.
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Foodie Expert
I put that ish on everything! H=No, but seriously! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce goes well on all kinds of dishes. My favorites include hard boiled eggs, grilled veggies and pizza!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Soooooo good on eggs, steaks,fish, chips, patatoes everything. Just the right amount of spicy in the flavor.A great value and not too price.Just in case I forgot to mention it taste great on hot wings
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
It's not super hot I recieved an original flavor and my family absolutely loved it! I opened my box box and they tried it right away. Although we are Hispanic so a spicy one would have been preferred
Lily B.
Lily B.
Arvin , Ca
I love adding hot sauce to my chips so I had to try Franks RedHot since I received it testing purposes from influenster. I also tried it on scramble egg and that was amazing too. Thanks Influenster !
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce fanatic, so getting this complimentary sample was very exciting. I put this hot sauce in anything from fries to tacos and pizza. The price is great, and affordable! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce! It's got great reviews for a reason!! I'm actually not a big hot sauce fan so I let my brothers test it out and they said that it has great flavor! Better than the Taco Bell hot sauces for sure!
Carmina L.
Carmina L.
Rocky Point, NC
Never tried this product until Influenster send it to me to try it. I made some hot wing with it and I must say the sauce taste really good. I would definitely buy more of this product in the future.
Karina P.
Karina P.
This summer is all about barbecues and outdoor fun. Franks red hot sauce is perfect for a touch of boldness to any meat. Add a little for just a hint of spicy or a lot for a full hot sauce explosion.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Donna, TX
Great hot sauce! Great way to heat up any dish and kick it up with some heated flavor! But be careful too much and you'll need to chug an icey glass of water! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?