BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
LOVE franks!!! this one is the best for making ANYTHING buffalo chicken especially buffalo chicken dip which is my absolute favorite thing ever. I also like the buffalo one who is a little thicker but this hot sauce is tangy and you can almost taste the vinegar which i really like.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
This goes great with just about anything. Popcorn, mac & cheese, collards, chicken, cabbage, ramen, soup. It adds a lot of punch and flavor not too spicy, but not sweet like Louisiana or Texas Pete. It's just enough. I would definitely recommend that you keep a bottle in your cabinet
Lily G.
Lily G.
San Ramon , CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this sauce. I thought I was going to be spicy but not at all.! I tried it on a homage hamburger and it was delicious!
I'll probably put it on everything now! Haha
I am not much of a spicy person but this is the good kind of spicy.!
Quiearah C.
Quiearah C.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This is essential to have in your kitchen. It's not too spicy it's somewhere in the middle. it's tolerable spice for kids. I love to use it when I make buffalo chicken which everyone in my house loves.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
The best hot sauce I've ever tastes it's great I got it for free on influenster I pair it with everything lol get influenster and get free things I love the flavor and I would definitely get it again.
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Soooooo good on eggs, steaks,fish, chips, patatoes everything. Just the right amount of spicy in the flavor.A great value and not too price.Just in case I forgot to mention it taste great on hot wings
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Culpeper, VA
Love this hot sauce perfect for those yummy chicken wings, chicken burgers Its not too spicy its just right. The flavor is amazing i love to marinate my chicken in this sauce before putting in the oven
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm only giving it three stars because I don't usually use hot sauce so it isn't something I'd be able to review correctly. It's very strong smelling, very spicy so I guess that it's doing its job lol.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
Amazing! I absolutely love this hot sauce! I have tried so many hot sauces and this one is definitely one of my absolute favorites! The flavor is phenomenal and I plan on using it on all types of food!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
One of my go to hot sauces, adds a little bit of heat and also adds a good flavor. It also works well on pretty much anything, it's a versatile product making it a nice staple condiment to have around.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?