BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carmina L.
Rocky Point, NC
Never tried this product until Influenster send it to me to try it. I made some hot wing with it and I must say the sauce taste really good. I would definitely buy more of this product in the future.
Sharleen T.
Love this stuff... I made a great chicken dip last year with this and it was a hit for the party . Easy to find in almost every store. Inexpensive and got it for free with this month's voxbox winning
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
I use Frank'sRedhot for everything but my favorite is using it on popcorn for a quick snack. Great flavor, no filmy after taste. Would highly recommend and if you have never tried it on popcorn..do it!
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
LOVE franks!!! this one is the best for making ANYTHING buffalo chicken especially buffalo chicken dip which is my absolute favorite thing ever. I also like the buffalo one who is a little thicker but this hot sauce is tangy and you can almost taste the vinegar which i really like.
Stephanie D.
Ontario , CA
I truly put this sauce on everything. It's the perfect amount of acidity to add to food and for me it's not at all spicy but just tastes really good on chicken sandwiches, potato chips, tacos, mixed with ranch for fry dipping etc.
melanie p.
Paramount, CA
It taste good with chicken! Any type but mostly fried. It has a Chile lime flavor l and has a small kick I prefer a bit more spice it's a mild sauce
And it's only $3.49! Kinda reminds me of the Popeyes sauce
Christina B.
This stuff is the bomb.com!! I tried it on pizza and it was amazing! I love it to cook with just to add some flavor and spice, definitely worth trying, I love the original and the buffalo flavor!!
Tyler C.
N Ft Myers, FL
Frank's RedHot might have just become my new favorite hot sauce! it has a great flavor and has just the right amount of heat to tingle the taste buds. i got this product through influenster in a voxbox and i can not be more satisfied with this hot sauce
Tiffany T.
I got this for free for an honest review. THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD!! I love hot sauce more than a person should and this is by far my favorite brand. there is nothing I don't put this on!
Ivonne F.
This sauce is the best sauce you can add to your wings if you want some delicious, spicy, tangy, buffalo tasty wings! Not too spicy just the perfect amount of cayenne pepper so you can enjoy them!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?