BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Angie N.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not much of a hot sauce person but this hot sauce is pretty good! It would go really well with chicken wings honestly or more as a base for marinating chicken it's perfect just to add a good little kick to some boring chicken.
melanie p.
Paramount, CA
Foodie Expert
It taste good with chicken! Any type but mostly fried. It has a Chile lime flavor l and has a small kick I prefer a bit more spice it's a mild sauce
And it's only $3.49! Kinda reminds me of the Popeyes sauce
Alessandra H.
the best hot sauce i've ever had! i don't usually put hot sauce on my food but when i did to try this hot sauce i fell in love it's not too spicy it has a nice savory taste !!! i just love it. my whole family enjoys this hot sauce
Stephanie R.
Love this product put it on every single food that is sort of blinds or has no taste and that adds the right spice to it !! Totally recommend also received this complimentary great hot sauce for tacos
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
Franks red hot is delicious!!! Normally used another brand but love how tasty this one is!! Not too spicy but gives great flavor! The price point is also great for the size.

I received this for testing purposes but this is my own opinion.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
This taste similar but better than the Louisiana hot sauce. My dad is a sucker for hot sauces. He absolutely loves it!! We're almost done with the bottle. Might just have to go purchase some more 😜
Tiffany T.
I got this for free for an honest review. THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD!! I love hot sauce more than a person should and this is by far my favorite brand. there is nothing I don't put this on!
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
LOVE franks!!! this one is the best for making ANYTHING buffalo chicken especially buffalo chicken dip which is my absolute favorite thing ever. I also like the buffalo one who is a little thicker but this hot sauce is tangy and you can almost taste the vinegar which i really like.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Foodie Expert
I use Frank'sRedhot for everything but my favorite is using it on popcorn for a quick snack. Great flavor, no filmy after taste. Would highly recommend and if you have never tried it on popcorn..do it!
Ivonne F.
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the best sauce you can add to your wings if you want some delicious, spicy, tangy, buffalo tasty wings! Not too spicy just the perfect amount of cayenne pepper so you can enjoy them!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?