BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Personally I loved it, I think it has to do with my love for Buffalo wings. It's does have a kick but it's not to overwhelmingly spicy. I honestly want to try their spicier hot sauces
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
I love hot sauce, I put hot sauce basically on everything. I'd never tried this hot sauce, until I got my free tester through influenster and was very impressed. It tastes great with breaded chicken, and is just the right amount of spicy
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
I love spicy things, but the flavor this gives to the food is just great. If you have people who likes good spicy food this is the right hot sauce. Is not too expensive either
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
There is always a bottle of Red Hot in the crib! A staple hot sauce in my broad selection. When you want heat and flavor. I havent tried a Red Hot product that I don't like. 🔥
Dora G.
MESA, AZ
Just the right level of spiciness, & vinegar.
Flavor: just the right amount of heat. The vinegar is not overwhelming.
Goes great on pizza, soup, subs, burgers, pasta, Everything!
Jock G.
I am particular and picky when it comes to hot sauce. The very thing that I hate in a hot sauce is the very striking aweful pinch once it touches your palate. It instantly kills my appetite no matter how tasty the food there is. I also dont like if the smell makes me cough. Fortunatelt, this brand dont have all that effect on me. Its more smooth hot and gives a delighful kick. Thats ine thing that sets this brand vetter in so many ways. Yet it is bold. Id definitely use and incorporate to my favorite dishes. Give it a go.
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this hot sauce. Has a good amount of spice but not too over powering. It has a sweet flavor, and is really good to use with margarine to make wing sauce. I got it from Publix. Reasonable price.
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
IM ADDICTED! First it was Tapatio, then Cholula came and kicked his ass, now Frank has murdered little Cholula. I'm done.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jasmin G.
FAVORITE HOT SAUCE!!!!! I absolutely love hot sauce. "I put that **** on everything"!! It has so much flavor which makes it taste so good! Put it on anything and it will make it taste so much better!!
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I put this on EVERYTHING. It's also the only hotsauce that I use on my buffalo wings - just add some butter and you have a great wing sauce. I would also put this on my rice or quinoa for a nice kick.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?