BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Evelyn L.
Antioch, CA
It's not super hot I recieved an original flavor and my family absolutely loved it! I opened my box box and they tried it right away. Although we are Hispanic so a spicy one would have been preferred
Lily B.
Arvin , Ca
I love adding hot sauce to my chips so I had to try Franks RedHot since I received it testing purposes from influenster. I also tried it on scramble egg and that was amazing too. Thanks Influenster !
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Go to for Buffalo chicken dip and Buffalo chicken tenders. My brother really enjoys this sauce and he's a big hot sauce fan so that's how you know it's good. Super affordable and found almost everywhere.
Samantha S.
Es una salsa muy buena para acompañar carnes, sin embargo cuando quieres hacer toda una comida con ella no se siente mucho el picante, pero en general tiene. Muy buen sabor, así que la recomendaría a todos
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
I personally don't like hot sauce but this hot sauce has a little bit more of a taste than other sauces that are just plain hot on this one you can taste the spiciness. But it has a bit of a flavor to it
Mary R.
I had try so many hot sauce and this one have been added to my favorite list. The flavor is bold and very tasty. It give my food that POW!! I like. I add Frank's to everything I eat sooo good.
Karina P.
This summer is all about barbecues and outdoor fun. Franks red hot sauce is perfect for a touch of boldness to any meat. Add a little for just a hint of spicy or a lot for a full hot sauce explosion.
Rochelle H.
Got this free from influenster for testing purposes. This is great it goes great with lots of different foods. I have used it on eggs, fruit etc. It is not as spicy as tapatio but is great! Love it.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, VA
Great hot sauce! It's got great reviews for a reason!! I'm actually not a big hot sauce fan so I let my brothers test it out and they said that it has great flavor! Better than the Taco Bell hot sauces for sure!
Trinity G.
Frank's red hot sauce is really good. I like putting it on chips. It's so delicious. It has the right amount of kick.🤓. It taste like wing sauce. I will definitely be trying out new ways to use this.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?