BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Es una salsa muy buena para acompañar carnes, sin embargo cuando quieres hacer toda una comida con ella no se siente mucho el picante, pero en general tiene. Muy buen sabor, así que la recomendaría a todos
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the absolute best. It can be used as a marinade, dip, or just anything. I especially love making buffalo wings with this sauce and highly recommend it.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I can't help but put Frank's hot sauce on EVERYTHING! It has the perfect balance of heat and tanginess to make any dish pop. I got it free thanks to Influenster! I was already a fan... 5 stars!!!!
Stace N.
Sedalia , MO
Foodie Expert
Love using this stuff for when I make buffalo chicken dip for parties. It tastes so good mixed in with cream cheese and it's a big bottle so you can usually make a pretty big batch of the dip. Enough for everyone to get a taste!!!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
Really good flavored hot sauce. I use this at least once a week for buffalo chicken wings or shredded chicken. Only improvement would be if a lower sodium option was offered but otherwise no complaints.
ivonne r.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I am Latin so my family and I love hot spicy food! I would say that this hot sauce needs that Mexican touch lol because it isn't as spicy as I like my hot sauces to be but it isn't that bad, it's eatable lol
Sharleen T.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff... I made a great chicken dip last year with this and it was a hit for the party . Easy to find in almost every store. Inexpensive and got it for free with this month's voxbox winning
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazingly hot and fresh, peppery sauce that is so importantly versatile for any recipes! Add some spice and heat to classic foods and drinks like chilies, bloody Mary's, v8/veg juice. Use as marinade alone or mix in with existing marinade. So much better than Tabasco sauce and Frank's Red hot also comes in other flavors. Try them all! I really love this stuff. I received for free in #tastyvoxbox for review and testing purposes only. I live this and will definitely recommend to others and buy more! My boyfriend has been using it everyday too!!! #iptsoe #contest #influenster #franksredhot
Stephanie D.
Ontario, CA
I truly put this sauce on everything. It's the perfect amount of acidity to add to food and for me it's not at all spicy but just tastes really good on chicken sandwiches, potato chips, tacos, mixed with ranch for fry dipping etc.
Kiran S.
Foodie Expert
very spicy ... tastes great ... can be used with homemade chicken wings ... I wouldn't say it is healthy ... can be bought at many grocery stores ... there are many recipes that it can be used it ...
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?