BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
I lovvve franks Red hot sauce! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it was just perfect. Not too hot, doesn't leave a bad aftertaste or burning sensation on the lips. I literally put it on EVERYTHING!
Yvonne L.
Midland , TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love using franks red hot sauce for our chicken wings!!! They give them just the right amount of spice! I also love to use it for my crockpot buffalo chicken!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Morgan K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce! It's got great reviews for a reason!! I'm actually not a big hot sauce fan so I let my brothers test it out and they said that it has great flavor! Better than the Taco Bell hot sauces for sure!
Evelyn L.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
It's not super hot I recieved an original flavor and my family absolutely loved it! I opened my box box and they tried it right away. Although we are Hispanic so a spicy one would have been preferred
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
I had try so many hot sauce and this one have been added to my favorite list. The flavor is bold and very tasty. It give my food that POW!! I like. I add Frank's to everything I eat sooo good.
Karina P.
This summer is all about barbecues and outdoor fun. Franks red hot sauce is perfect for a touch of boldness to any meat. Add a little for just a hint of spicy or a lot for a full hot sauce explosion.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Es una salsa muy buena para acompañar carnes, sin embargo cuando quieres hacer toda una comida con ella no se siente mucho el picante, pero en general tiene. Muy buen sabor, así que la recomendaría a todos
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Go to for Buffalo chicken dip and Buffalo chicken tenders. My brother really enjoys this sauce and he's a big hot sauce fan so that's how you know it's good. Super affordable and found almost everywhere.
janette j.
Escondido, CA
Foodie Expert
Used this hot sauce to to make spicy wings and my husband and kids loved it! I usually use the Buffalo kind but since I received this as a complimentary I decided to use it and it actually came out good.
Tiffany T.
I got this for free for an honest review. THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD!! I love hot sauce more than a person should and this is by far my favorite brand. there is nothing I don't put this on!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?