BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Delilah A.
Delilah A.
McAllen , TX
Love this product! I use it for so many different things and recipes!

I've been using it for a few years and I feel the price has gone up so much just because of popularity but it's still a great product
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Como buen mexicano nos encanta la comida picante, esta salsa es bastante buena me gusta mucho ,pero para mi gusto un poco mas picante estaría perfecta,gracias @influenster @FranksRedHot #playavoxbox #gotifree #hotsauce
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Such an amazing sauce 🤤 love love loveeee Frank's Red Hot! I literally put that sh** on everything. I was so happy to see it in my complimentary box.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
San Jacinto , CA
Foodie Expert
It's great love the flavor it gives to food!!! Have been using it so much since I got it will definitely have to repurchase it again!!! If you haven't tried it go out n get it becAuse you are missing out
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Foodie Expert
A great hot sauce that can be used in a variety of things, I use it when I make buffalo chicken dip! Also on eggs in the morning or on chicken, it's great! One of the best hot sauce brands in my opinion!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Anyone who knows me knows I'm the queen of hot sauce, and this (along with Sriracha) is my absolute favorite! I can basically make anything palatable with a little Frank's. I put that S*!t on everything!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sauce for chicken!! I love the taste, and it's the only way I'll eat chicken. I like the size of the bottle that it comes in for the price. It's very easy to find in stores. I would purchase this again all the time!!
Brad J.
Brad J.
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free from Influenster to test. Solid hot sauce that adds flavor to your food and doesn't just burn and mask the original flavor. Pretty much available at all grocery stores and is affordable. I would recommend.
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
Foodie Expert
I recently made some hot wings and used this hot sauce for the first time. I thought it tasted great and my husband loved the outcome as well. It's got just the right amount of spicyness in my opinion. I will definitely repurchasing this.
Elif K.
Elif K.
Foodie Expert
Like the commercial; I put that s*** on everything! And I really really do!! It's the perfect hot sauce, it's hot but not too hot, and it's definitely not bland either. It gives the individual to enjoy its unique flavor in sandwiches, soups, salads, meats, and even eggs.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?