BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
One of my go to hot sauces, adds a little bit of heat and also adds a good flavor. It also works well on pretty much anything, it's a versatile product making it a nice staple condiment to have around.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Soooooo good on eggs, steaks,fish, chips, patatoes everything. Just the right amount of spicy in the flavor.A great value and not too price.Just in case I forgot to mention it taste great on hot wings
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
I lovvve franks Red hot sauce! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it was just perfect. Not too hot, doesn't leave a bad aftertaste or burning sensation on the lips. I literally put it on EVERYTHING!
Johanna D.
Bristol, CT
Foodie Expert
Perfect amount of spicy without being to overwhelming! Put it on everything and great to cook with as well. My favorite recipe is to mix it in with some grilled chicken. Everyone who loves some spice and flavor needs to get a taste!
Suzette H.
Palm Desert, CA
Foodie Expert
The flavor was bold, yet not overpowering. It goes really great with chicken wings (Surprise, Surprise) and pizza! It's not my absolute favorite because I found it to be a bit on the vinegary side. It is definitely delicious though!
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
I personally don't like hot sauce but this hot sauce has a little bit more of a taste than other sauces that are just plain hot on this one you can taste the spiciness. But it has a bit of a flavor to it
janette j.
Escondido, CA
Foodie Expert
Used this hot sauce to to make spicy wings and my husband and kids loved it! I usually use the Buffalo kind but since I received this as a complimentary I decided to use it and it actually came out good.
Karina P.
This summer is all about barbecues and outdoor fun. Franks red hot sauce is perfect for a touch of boldness to any meat. Add a little for just a hint of spicy or a lot for a full hot sauce explosion.
Morgan K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce! It's got great reviews for a reason!! I'm actually not a big hot sauce fan so I let my brothers test it out and they said that it has great flavor! Better than the Taco Bell hot sauces for sure!
Evelyn L.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
It's not super hot I recieved an original flavor and my family absolutely loved it! I opened my box box and they tried it right away. Although we are Hispanic so a spicy one would have been preferred
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?