BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Amazing product I love it so much I can use this for so many things I recived this free of product from influenster it's a good value n to me it's healthy. I love it it's a good flavor I would so buy agian
Candice R.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not a spicy eater but my family loves this sauce, especially the brand. They use it for their homemade Buffalo hot wings and Fire shrimp salad. They love spicy food so they really enjoyed this sauce.
Ariadne G.
Ariadne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product free for testing purposes. This hot sauce was delicious! Spicy but not too spicy where it's overwhelming. It also doesn't leave that burning feeling on your tongue afterwards. I am very satisfied with this product.
Elif K.
Elif K.
Foodie Expert
Like the commercial; I put that s*** on everything! And I really really do!! It's the perfect hot sauce, it's hot but not too hot, and it's definitely not bland either. It gives the individual to enjoy its unique flavor in sandwiches, soups, salads, meats, and even eggs.
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
Foodie Expert
I recently made some hot wings and used this hot sauce for the first time. I thought it tasted great and my husband loved the outcome as well. It's got just the right amount of spicyness in my opinion. I will definitely repurchasing this.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I love Franks RedHot sauce!! I literally put that thing on everything!! I like using it on my fried wings to give it the kick it needs. I would definitely buy this sauce again. I did receive it free to test but all my opinions are my own.
Brad J.
Brad J.
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free from Influenster to test. Solid hot sauce that adds flavor to your food and doesn't just burn and mask the original flavor. Pretty much available at all grocery stores and is affordable. I would recommend.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I am so satisfied with the flavor it is so delicious! I love eating this with wings it is such a good pairing.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce!!! It is special for salads give it a great taste... of course you can use it with pizza, fritos, popcorn, beer, etc... Really you need to try it!!! I got it Free and just i love it!!!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
It was amazingly delicious! I put it in almost everything but my most favorite was on plain ruffles. It was delicious will from now on buy franks sauce and would definitely recommend to a friend!!!!!!!!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?