BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
I really do put that s*** on everything! It is the perfect buffalo sauce! Buffalo chicken in the crock pot is one of my favorite meals to make with this sauce! It's the right amount of spice. I love that they have a giant size as well!
Natalie L.
One of my go to hot sauces, adds a little bit of heat and also adds a good flavor. It also works well on pretty much anything, it's a versatile product making it a nice staple condiment to have around.
Erica R.
I got this to test out in a previous vox box and I must say it's way better than I though it'd be ! I made buffalo chicken sandwiches with it. Dinner was amazing that night and didn't last long at all.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
Nothing beats Frank's original hot sauce recipe. Once you try it, you won't want any other kind. You can purchase this at most grocery stores. It's $$ on a scale of $ to $$$. PLEASE TRY IT! Recommend!
Amaris W.
coral springs, FL
love this franks, not a super spicy taste but almost the perfect buffalo. Not expensive at all. Goes great with any kind of food. Love to use it in my Shrimp Criole. Totally satisfied with this product
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
I'm only giving it three stars because I don't usually use hot sauce so it isn't something I'd be able to review correctly. It's very strong smelling, very spicy so I guess that it's doing its job lol.
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
I put that ish on everything! H=No, but seriously! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce goes well on all kinds of dishes. My favorites include hard boiled eggs, grilled veggies and pizza!
Adriana S.
Culpeper, VA
Love this hot sauce perfect for those yummy chicken wings, chicken burgers Its not too spicy its just right. The flavor is amazing i love to marinate my chicken in this sauce before putting in the oven
Mariela O.
North Hills, CA
I love some spice on my food, this hot sauce just gives it the right kick to when I'm feeling like having some spicy flavor to my food. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes great spice. #free
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
The best hot sauce I've ever tastes it's great I got it for free on influenster I pair it with everything lol get influenster and get free things I love the flavor and I would definitely get it again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?