BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I love hot sauce and all things spicy! I tried out my Red Hot sauce complimentary of Influenster on my popcorn and it was delicious! I am definitely going to use it on different things maybe a potato salad
Monyque S.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Foodie Expert
I've always used franks hot sauces and I love them all! The original cayenne pepper sauce is not SUPER hot where it masks the taste of whatever food you are actually eating. It compliments the taste without taking away the original flavor!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
I tried this hot sauce for the first time a few months ago and I fell in love! It goes great with tacos and burritos. I even pair it with beans! I first bought it at Walmart and I just got it for free on Influenster. I would buy it any day!
Yesenia Z.
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Honestly I'm not much for hot sauce and I use it sparingly. But this hot sauce is buffalo sauce so it's not all about the spices factor and that fit perfectly for me, I love putting it on my omelet in the morning and on potato chips when I need a snack in the middle of the night lol
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I got this for free for an honest review. THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD!! I love hot sauce more than a person should and this is by far my favorite brand. there is nothing I don't put this on!
Sheily D.
Sheily D.
This sauce is AMAZING! I love hot sauce and it is great value. Not too pricey, just right. I normally eat this with pretty much everything mostly chicken. Flavor is on point, I would definitely buy again!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Amazing product I love it so much I can use this for so many things I recived this free of product from influenster it's a good value n to me it's healthy. I love it it's a good flavor I would so buy agian
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Doral, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this product almost everyday in my house. I love adding this to my chicken, greens, my dips just about anything. I buy mine from wal mart. Super cheap there and so worth the money! Definitely recommend to try this one is my favorite!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Foodie Expert
When I found out this sauce was coming in my Playa Box I was excited. We love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce on our wings! It's deliciously spiced and savory. Definitely has a great taste and I also personally love it as a dipping sauce for pizza!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?