BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Adriana S.
Culpeper, VA
Love this hot sauce perfect for those yummy chicken wings, chicken burgers Its not too spicy its just right. The flavor is amazing i love to marinate my chicken in this sauce before putting in the oven
Amaris W.
coral springs, FL
Foodie Expert
love this franks, not a super spicy taste but almost the perfect buffalo. Not expensive at all. Goes great with any kind of food. Love to use it in my Shrimp Criole. Totally satisfied with this product
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
This product was so amazing and I love how spicy is it. I'm always looking for new hot sauces and this one seems to be a new one I actually enjoy and it's a mild to spicy flavor which I absolutely love
sara G.
Berkeley , CA
Foodie Expert
I put that ish on everything! H=No, but seriously! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce goes well on all kinds of dishes. My favorites include hard boiled eggs, grilled veggies and pizza!
Quiearah C.
Amherst, MA
Foodie Expert
This is essential to have in your kitchen. It's not too spicy it's somewhere in the middle. it's tolerable spice for kids. I love to use it when I make buffalo chicken which everyone in my house loves.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Is it weird that I keep a bottle of this in my desk at work? I need to put it on everything! We have two bottles in our fridge and one in our cabinet , franks is the best of the best without a doubt. Amazing!
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats Frank's original hot sauce recipe. Once you try it, you won't want any other kind. You can purchase this at most grocery stores. It's $$ on a scale of $ to $$$. PLEASE TRY IT! Recommend!
Mariela O.
North Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
I love some spice on my food, this hot sauce just gives it the right kick to when I'm feeling like having some spicy flavor to my food. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes great spice. #free
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
I really do put that s*** on everything! It is the perfect buffalo sauce! Buffalo chicken in the crock pot is one of my favorite meals to make with this sauce! It's the right amount of spice. I love that they have a giant size as well!
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
One of my go to hot sauces, adds a little bit of heat and also adds a good flavor. It also works well on pretty much anything, it's a versatile product making it a nice staple condiment to have around.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?