BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Michelle A.
Fresno, CA
So my husband & i are huge on spicy food & we have never tried this sauce before but I made some chicken wings with this sauce and it was Amazing! Tangy and has a nice kick, very saucy and not dry
Jordan T.
Greenville, NC
BEST SAUCE EVER INVENTED!  I put it on burgers, fries, pizza, chicken wings, chicken breasts, salads, broccoli, carrots, corn, bread, cheese, even my toothbrush because it's that yummy.
Madison B.
North Hills, CA
This hot sauce is so good one of my favorites to make hot wings with. It's not to hot but has just a good enough spicyness to it. It's really cheap and it tastes delicious.
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
Amazing hot sauce, not to spicy just perfect. It's great for some buffalo wings. Plus you can find it everywhere for a good price. I would totally recommend it to everyone
Leslie C.
Great hot sauce! Not too spicy, perfect for my liking. The taste is great as well. I got for free for testing purposes. I definitely recommend it if you like hot sauce :) a little goes a long way too.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm no hot sauce or spicy food fanatic, but I love me some Frank's! I put that S#!+ on everything! Lmao! Good stuff! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brenda A.
Fullerton, CA
I love this pepper sauce I literally put it on everything ! It adds so much more flavor and heat to just an dish or snack. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot #contest #iptsoe
Jewls M.
my favorite sauce to use on my home made hot wings. among other foods. it has the perfect spiciness factor without being overly spicy. gratis on white rice and beef also.
Yvonne N.
Utica, NY
I'm a huge fan of FRANKS HOT SAUCE I refuse to buy any other HOT sauce..
My whole family uses it.
Its used at almost every meal .
I can't eat any other brand . the taste the smell it's so yummy!
Izzy R.
Jersey City, NJ
I give it five stars only because it's not spicy and I like that about it but I don't enjoy the taste. Me personally I won't use it in any of my foods but if you enjoy hot sauce then do you boo.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back