BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
I liked it it was just the perfect amount of hot but sadly I can't eat spicy things. My husband loved it tho so he will be finishing that bottle up lol Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce My family loves this stuff. It is awesome on baked chicken. My go to sauce for just about everything. It is really good in pinto beans too.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice hot sauce! Enjoy it with my tacos or cup of noodles. It's a nice size for only $3.99, I don't think I'll have to repurchase soon so I definitely believe it's worth the price! It's worth checking out.
Antonia F.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
good product - good flavor and not too hot! Good price for a magnificent flavor, I would really recommend with some chips. & thanks a lot to Influenster for sending me the product for testing porpoises!!!
Anita D.
Anita D.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary bottle of hot sauce in my VoxBox and it is amazing! I've used it on tacos, burritos, on nachos, and even coated some bone-in chicken wings I made over the weekend. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't too mild. It was the perfect amount of spicy.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Foodie Expert
When I found out this sauce was coming in my Playa Box I was excited. We love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce on our wings! It's deliciously spiced and savory. Definitely has a great taste and I also personally love it as a dipping sauce for pizza!
Franchesca S.
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
has a strong peppery taste. I'm a die hard fan of siracha. but i have this guy a try and let me tell ya I'm liking it. I used it on my eggs this morning lol. I recieved this for free for my honest opinion.
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this! Honestly you can never go wrong with hot sauce. I like adding a little to almost everything especially on my hotdogs and soup. It gives a little extra flavor. I would defiantly buy this again.
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I love hot sauce and all things spicy! I tried out my Red Hot sauce complimentary of Influenster on my popcorn and it was delicious! I am definitely going to use it on different things maybe a potato salad
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Doral, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?