BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Tathiana Y.
Foodie Expert
No soy amante a el picante pero esta salsa mr ha encantado, ed muy buena al igual que el olor no es un grado de picante tan fuerte que no puedas soportar y va excelente con cualquier comida. Altamente recomendada!
Teresa C.
Foodie Expert
I love Franks RedHot sauce!! I literally put that thing on everything!! I like using it on my fried wings to give it the kick it needs. I would definitely buy this sauce again. I did receive it free to test but all my opinions are my own.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sauce for chicken!! I love the taste, and it's the only way I'll eat chicken. I like the size of the bottle that it comes in for the price. It's very easy to find in stores. I would purchase this again all the time!!
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce!!! It is special for salads give it a great taste... of course you can use it with pizza, fritos, popcorn, beer, etc... Really you need to try it!!! I got it Free and just i love it!!!
Lauren F.
Such an amazing sauce 🤤 love love loveeee Frank's Red Hot! I literally put that sh** on everything. I was so happy to see it in my complimentary box.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Joanna S.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
It's great love the flavor it gives to food!!! Have been using it so much since I got it will definitely have to repurchase it again!!! If you haven't tried it go out n get it becAuse you are missing out
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
It's true! Frank's Hot Sauce IS the best hot sauce known to humankind. It's affordable, it's tasty on it's own, delicious is hundreds of recipes, not too vinegar=y, and tastes great on everything.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
It was amazingly delicious! I put it in almost everything but my most favorite was on plain ruffles. It was delicious will from now on buy franks sauce and would definitely recommend to a friend!!!!!!!!!
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
The best hot sauce I've ever tastes it's great I got it for free on influenster I pair it with everything lol get influenster and get free things I love the flavor and I would definitely get it again.
Erica R.
Foodie Expert
I got this to test out in a previous vox box and I must say it's way better than I though it'd be ! I made buffalo chicken sandwiches with it. Dinner was amazing that night and didn't last long at all.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?