BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tathiana Y.
miami, FL
No soy amante a el picante pero esta salsa mr ha encantado, ed muy buena al igual que el olor no es un grado de picante tan fuerte que no puedas soportar y va excelente con cualquier comida. Altamente recomendada!
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
A great hot sauce that can be used in a variety of things, I use it when I make buffalo chicken dip! Also on eggs in the morning or on chicken, it's great! One of the best hot sauce brands in my opinion!
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
This is a okay hot souse. But I think there are better ones out there. The price is really good, and I think it's not that healthy. It's too spicy. I bought it once but I don't think I would bought it again.
Lily G.
San Ramon, CA
I absolutely love this sauce. I thought I was going to be spicy but not at all.! I tried it on a homage hamburger and it was delicious!
I'll probably put it on everything now! Haha
I am not much of a spicy person but this is the good kind of spicy.!
Teresa C.
I love Franks RedHot sauce!! I literally put that thing on everything!! I like using it on my fried wings to give it the kick it needs. I would definitely buy this sauce again. I did receive it free to test but all my opinions are my own.
Sydney P.
Donna, TX
Great hot sauce! Great way to heat up any dish and kick it up with some heated flavor! But be careful too much and you'll need to chug an icey glass of water! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
It's true! Frank's Hot Sauce IS the best hot sauce known to humankind. It's affordable, it's tasty on it's own, delicious is hundreds of recipes, not too vinegar=y, and tastes great on everything.
Leidy F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I love franks redhot sauce I love the flavor it adds to the food!!! I would recommend to the whole world..... it's literally the best thing EVER..... for only $3.49 it's not bad at alll. Best taste ever.
Lauren F.
Such an amazing sauce 🤤 love love loveeee Frank's Red Hot! I literally put that sh** on everything. I was so happy to see it in my complimentary box.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica F.
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I am so satisfied with the flavor it is so delicious! I love eating this with wings it is such a good pairing.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?