BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
There is always a bottle of Red Hot in the crib! A staple hot sauce in my broad selection. When you want heat and flavor. I havent tried a Red Hot product that I don't like. 🔥
Marjorie G.
I got a free sample of this product to review in my playa vox. Even tho I'm not a big fan of spicy food I find myself adding a splash of this into my beans, my meats, and of course BBQ!
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
Best hot sauce ever. It's tangy and has a good level of heat. I got it for free to test it thanks to Influenster. FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest
Betty B.
El monte, Ca
Im usually not the one to be a big fan of hot sauces because of rhe strong vinegar flavor but with Franks the flavor is just great. I received the original flavor just in the middle of mild and hot which is a plus and it definitely exceeds the quote to put it on everything.
Leslie H.
Saginaw, TX
Omg!!!! I will say I put this ish one everything and so does my oldest daughter.. We love the taste and that it easily pairs with any food item. Its our holy grail condiment
Molly W.
White City, OR
Absolutely obsessed with Franks Red Hot. If you haven't made the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle stop what you are doing and go make it!!!! This is always on hand in my house for easy and delicious chicken recipes.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
I love this sauce as a Mexican I love hot stuff goes great with wings and potatoe chips. Also with tacos from jack omg this sauce has a spicy kick but addicting I am really satisfied with it must try
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
We love this shhhh lol it's so good. My hubby puts it on everything. I like it on my chicken and chips. It's very low priced. I love it on sweet corn it pairs so well. It's a most have in the house..
Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
It has such an amazing flavor that changes boring food into a delicious one. Price is reasonable. I believe that this is completely different from any other hot sauce there is
Jocelina L.
Long Beach, CA
Once I was cooking I knew I had try the #frankshotsauce it was this spicy yet a bit sour,giving a great taste to my food . You'll love the unique taste this hot sauce has .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?