BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amber P.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved this hot sauce! I used it to make hot wings and they came out amazing. For the price, it is a good value and I would definitely buy it. It wasn't too spicy so it is good for kids too.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Foodie Expert
A great hot sauce that can be used in a variety of things, I use it when I make buffalo chicken dip! Also on eggs in the morning or on chicken, it's great! One of the best hot sauce brands in my opinion!
Delilah A.
McAllen , TX
Love this product! I use it for so many different things and recipes!

I've been using it for a few years and I feel the price has gone up so much just because of popularity but it's still a great product
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I am so satisfied with the flavor it is so delicious! I love eating this with wings it is such a good pairing.
Lauren F.
Such an amazing sauce 🤤 love love loveeee Frank's Red Hot! I literally put that sh** on everything. I was so happy to see it in my complimentary box.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Leidy F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I love franks redhot sauce I love the flavor it adds to the food!!! I would recommend to the whole world..... it's literally the best thing EVER..... for only $3.49 it's not bad at alll. Best taste ever.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
It was amazingly delicious! I put it in almost everything but my most favorite was on plain ruffles. It was delicious will from now on buy franks sauce and would definitely recommend to a friend!!!!!!!!!
Daniela  M.
Foodie Expert
FRANKS IS THE BEST HOT SAUCE! Buffalo chicken dip is the best with franks. I also enjoy putting it on biscuits and gravy. It's has a punch but it's not hot at all. I would recommend everyone trying this
Joanna S.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
It's great love the flavor it gives to food!!! Have been using it so much since I got it will definitely have to repurchase it again!!! If you haven't tried it go out n get it becAuse you are missing out
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce!!! It is special for salads give it a great taste... of course you can use it with pizza, fritos, popcorn, beer, etc... Really you need to try it!!! I got it Free and just i love it!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?