BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Laura M.
I'm not a hot sauce person at all but this was delish! I received it from Influenster to try and my husband was pumped. It was hot for sure but perfect on top of pizza! I would definitely buy it again!
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
I love spicy things, but the flavor this gives to the food is just great. If you have people who likes good spicy food this is the right hot sauce. Is not too expensive either
Amanda A.
Chicago Hts, IL
It's good, I like super spicy hot sauce tasted a little more like vinegar to me then actual heat and spicy.. great mild hot sauce for my taste buds Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
IM ADDICTED! First it was Tapatio, then Cholula came and kicked his ass, now Frank has murdered little Cholula. I'm done.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cassie H.
Murrieta, CA
SO good. I love Frank's original and this flavour was amazing as well. It is perfect to add to ranch for dipping and also for crockpot meals to make delicious chicken dinners!
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
So I just opened up the bottle and gave it a try and it taste pretty good, wish it would have been a bit more spicy but thats just my preference. overall good flavor excited to try it out on some tacos.
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I put this on EVERYTHING. It's also the only hotsauce that I use on my buffalo wings - just add some butter and you have a great wing sauce. I would also put this on my rice or quinoa for a nice kick.
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this hot sauce. Has a good amount of spice but not too over powering. It has a sweet flavor, and is really good to use with margarine to make wing sauce. I got it from Publix. Reasonable price.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
There is always a bottle of Red Hot in the crib! A staple hot sauce in my broad selection. When you want heat and flavor. I havent tried a Red Hot product that I don't like. 🔥
Jock G.
I am particular and picky when it comes to hot sauce. The very thing that I hate in a hot sauce is the very striking aweful pinch once it touches your palate. It instantly kills my appetite no matter how tasty the food there is. I also dont like if the smell makes me cough. Fortunatelt, this brand dont have all that effect on me. Its more smooth hot and gives a delighful kick. Thats ine thing that sets this brand vetter in so many ways. Yet it is bold. Id definitely use and incorporate to my favorite dishes. Give it a go.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?