BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley T.
Literally the best hot sauce ever!!! I had a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip and it called for this brand hot sauce. After I used it, I didn't want any other kind!
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Love this! Honestly you can never go wrong with hot sauce. I like adding a little to almost everything especially on my hotdogs and soup. It gives a little extra flavor. I would defiantly buy this again.
Natasha L.
Boca Raton, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH
I received this from influenster complimentary for me to review. I honestly use this everyday, before i got this one for free. Im someone who hates anything hot, im that person who thinks avacados are spicy lol, but seriously, this stuff isn't crazy hot like I thought it would be or really that hot at all depending on how much you put on. It just overall has a great flavor and i pretty much put it on everything now!
Skylar S.
['Sarasota', 'FL'], FL
This hot sauce is really good it is not the hottest sauce but it is really good I love it on wings fries anything basically it just add some flavor and I really love it
Daniela  M.
FRANKS IS THE BEST HOT SAUCE! Buffalo chicken dip is the best with franks. I also enjoy putting it on biscuits and gravy. It's has a punch but it's not hot at all. I would recommend everyone trying this
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
I love this sauce!!! It is special for salads give it a great taste... of course you can use it with pizza, fritos, popcorn, beer, etc... Really you need to try it!!! I got it Free and just i love it!!!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone who knows me knows I'm the queen of hot sauce, and this (along with Sriracha) is my absolute favorite! I can basically make anything palatable with a little Frank's. I put that S*!t on everything!
Amber P.
El paso, TX
I absolutely loved this hot sauce! I used it to make hot wings and they came out amazing. For the price, it is a good value and I would definitely buy it. It wasn't too spicy so it is good for kids too.
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
This sauce is HOT! I was sent this product to test by influenster and I couldn't be happier! The flavor is amazing! I am very picky with hot sauces but this one definitely makes it to the top of my list! Try it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?