BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
BECKY A.
BECKY A.
Foodie Expert
Perfect amount of spicyness!  Love the extra tang it gives to my wings.  The bottle is a good size and worth the money! I used it on wings and drumsticks. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Greysel F.
Greysel F.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I love spicy! This is not for the weak hahahahahaha! It is perfect for tacos, empanadas, rice, soup, pretty much anything. I really enjoyed this product! Will definitely repurchase on my own! It is that good
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I mix it with melted butter and shake baked chicken tenders in a bag. I cut it up and place on top of a salad with ranch dressing. It's so easy and so good! It's very affordable and very tasty.
Nathalie R.
Nathalie R.
Cranford, NJ
This is honestly one of the better hot sauces that I have tried. It goes well with everything, steak, soup, even popcorn! I got it in my playa voxbox and I was pumped bc I was just running out actually haha
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
I used this product to make buffalo ranch chicken dip and of course it was a hit! I love that it's not to spicy because my two year old also loved it which is always a plus for me! I would definitely rebuy !
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
I received a bottle of franks for free from Influenster. Always a good product! Adds flavor to just about anything and can be found at any food store! My favorite is to add it to my eggs! Would def buy again
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Our favorite way to use this product is right on the bottle... Chicken buffalo dip. We prefer to substitute ranch in for the blue cheese. So, so delicious! Has more flavor than it does kick. Perfect balance.
melanie p.
melanie p.
Paramount, CA
Foodie Expert
It taste good with chicken! Any type but mostly fried. It has a Chile lime flavor l and has a small kick I prefer a bit more spice it's a mild sauce
And it's only $3.49! Kinda reminds me of the Popeyes sauce
Erika S.
Erika S.
New haven , CT
This hot sauce tastes really good! I got this product free from playa voxbox and I really enjoyed it. Try it with any recipes to add a new level of kick and flavor. It's reasonably priced; I would recommend this product.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
Nice and spicy! I would definitely recommend.. tried it on snacks such as chips, preparing meals and even marinating chicken! Totally worth it. I also appreciate the packaging, sturdy and easy to use and close.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?