BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce My family loves this stuff. It is awesome on baked chicken. My go to sauce for just about everything. It is really good in pinto beans too.
Anita D.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary bottle of hot sauce in my VoxBox and it is amazing! I've used it on tacos, burritos, on nachos, and even coated some bone-in chicken wings I made over the weekend. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't too mild. It was the perfect amount of spicy.
Amber P.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved this hot sauce! I used it to make hot wings and they came out amazing. For the price, it is a good value and I would definitely buy it. It wasn't too spicy so it is good for kids too.
Delilah A.
McAllen , TX
Love this product! I use it for so many different things and recipes!

I've been using it for a few years and I feel the price has gone up so much just because of popularity but it's still a great product
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
It was amazingly delicious! I put it in almost everything but my most favorite was on plain ruffles. It was delicious will from now on buy franks sauce and would definitely recommend to a friend!!!!!!!!!
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
This is a okay hot souse. But I think there are better ones out there. The price is really good, and I think it's not that healthy. It's too spicy. I bought it once but I don't think I would bought it again.
Sydney P.
Donna, TX
Great hot sauce! Great way to heat up any dish and kick it up with some heated flavor! But be careful too much and you'll need to chug an icey glass of water! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ariadne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product free for testing purposes. This hot sauce was delicious! Spicy but not too spicy where it's overwhelming. It also doesn't leave that burning feeling on your tongue afterwards. I am very satisfied with this product.
Joanna S.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
It's great love the flavor it gives to food!!! Have been using it so much since I got it will definitely have to repurchase it again!!! If you haven't tried it go out n get it becAuse you are missing out
Tathiana Y.
Foodie Expert
No soy amante a el picante pero esta salsa mr ha encantado, ed muy buena al igual que el olor no es un grado de picante tan fuerte que no puedas soportar y va excelente con cualquier comida. Altamente recomendada!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?