BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
If you don't like this hot sauce then there is something wrong with you. But on a serious note, this hot sauce is a staple in any household. It is a familiar name, has a great taste and is very affordable
Ana C.
Grand island , NE
Personally I loved it, I think it has to do with my love for Buffalo wings. It's does have a kick but it's not to overwhelmingly spicy. I honestly want to try their spicier hot sauces
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this hot sauce. I usually put it on my grilled chicken breast. It adds a little kivk to it and it's not too spicy. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jasmin G.
FAVORITE HOT SAUCE!!!!! I absolutely love hot sauce. "I put that **** on everything"!! It has so much flavor which makes it taste so good! Put it on anything and it will make it taste so much better!!
Mirna O.
I use this product all the time even before it was sent to me! I love it. It's perfect to make buffalo chicken dip! Omg delicious. I shred some white meat add Red Hot , ranch, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven!
Dora G.
MESA, AZ
Just the right level of spiciness, & vinegar.
Flavor: just the right amount of heat. The vinegar is not overwhelming.
Goes great on pizza, soup, subs, burgers, pasta, Everything!
Linda A.
This is a really good hot sauce i like the flavor and the texture and the hotness is on point i like to be able to try it straight and my mouth and not feel like im choking and this one does it for me
Jessica S.
Made buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot for a baby shower with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce. It was a hit at the party and I absolutely recommend using this sauce in any recipe that requires hot sauce!
Yvonny J.
I love Franks hot sauce. I love to mix it with sour cream! Makes the perfect little sauce. I think the price on this item is decent. You could find it at your local grocery store!
victoria r.
Austin, TX
I love a little spice in my life, my mother on the other hand likes a ton more. This is perfect for us both its enough for me an it makes her happy. Will continue to use this!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?