BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Kansas City, MO
This hot sauce is great on just about everything! I love it with my eggs for breakfast and sometimes dinner! It is also great on tacos and over some plain lays chips. I put hot sauce on everything and Franks always hits the spot!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is good and spicy . I got it free from the Influenster app in my box box . It's pretty hot I like it sometimes I mix it with a little butter to lighten it up . I would recommend to others .
Nathalie R.
Nathalie R.
Cranford, NJ
This is honestly one of the better hot sauces that I have tried. It goes well with everything, steak, soup, even popcorn! I got it in my playa voxbox and I was pumped bc I was just running out actually haha
Janet M.
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce so much !!!!! It taste so good with everything !! I love it especially on grilled chicken . I will definitely buy it again. I can't get enough of it! It has like a sour taste which I love .
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy on everything! It's not unbearably spicy. I love pairing this hot sauce with popcorn! My husband loves pairing the hot sauce with chips. This is my second bottle that I have finished. It's a very good value for the price. Very satisfied!
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
I used this product to make buffalo ranch chicken dip and of course it was a hit! I love that it's not to spicy because my two year old also loved it which is always a plus for me! I would definitely rebuy !
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Loveeeeee this sauce I put it on wing and a lot of other food it's spicy but not too spicy it's a good spice really good I recommend it they sell it at most grocery stores and it's not expensive as the taste
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I mix it with melted butter and shake baked chicken tenders in a bag. I cut it up and place on top of a salad with ranch dressing. It's so easy and so good! It's very affordable and very tasty.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Our favorite way to use this product is right on the bottle... Chicken buffalo dip. We prefer to substitute ranch in for the blue cheese. So, so delicious! Has more flavor than it does kick. Perfect balance.
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
Foodie Expert
I put this hot sauce on everything it tastes so good the right amount of sweet and spices I loveee how it pairs with everything and it's super affordable maybe not healthy but it's hot sauce so who cares lol
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?