BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
This is a must for my husband and I. We love the flavor. We put it basically in everything! It tastes so good with my husband's chicken recipe. I would recommend this to any spicy lover. Got it for free!!
Kimberly D.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice hot sauce! Enjoy it with my tacos or cup of noodles. It's a nice size for only $3.99, I don't think I'll have to repurchase soon so I definitely believe it's worth the price! It's worth checking out.
Claudia V.
This isn't my first time trying this hot sauce and I normally get it either at food lion or krogers. I think the value for the price is really good and while this I hot, it's really good for buffalo chicken dip.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce My family loves this stuff. It is awesome on baked chicken. My go to sauce for just about everything. It is really good in pinto beans too.
Michelle P.
Perfect hot sauce to make buffalo wings! I love that it's more tangy than spicy, but it does have a tiny hint of heat to it. Thank you influenster for sending me this product. Will definitely repurchase in future.
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Amazing product I love it so much I can use this for so many things I recived this free of product from influenster it's a good value n to me it's healthy. I love it it's a good flavor I would so buy agian
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I received this for free in my playa box
Box and it was awesome because it was full size! I used this sauce to make wings and it was super easy to mix and spread everywhere. So delicious my family loved it
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love this hot sauce. I put this $##! On everything😁 I definitely recommend on chicken wings, cauliflower wings, and your eggs. Once you try you'll be addicted!
Sheily D.
This sauce is AMAZING! I love hot sauce and it is great value. Not too pricey, just right. I normally eat this with pretty much everything mostly chicken. Flavor is on point, I would definitely buy again!
Shelby R.
When I found out this sauce was coming in my Playa Box I was excited. We love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce on our wings! It's deliciously spiced and savory. Definitely has a great taste and I also personally love it as a dipping sauce for pizza!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?