BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
I love this hot sauce! Its perfect for when you want to add a little bit of spice to your food. It's not expensive and is a great value. I love that most stores carry this product. I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Maribel L.
I used this product to make buffalo ranch chicken dip and of course it was a hit! I love that it's not to spicy because my two year old also loved it which is always a plus for me! I would definitely rebuy !
Nathalie R.
Cranford, NJ
This is honestly one of the better hot sauces that I have tried. It goes well with everything, steak, soup, even popcorn! I got it in my playa voxbox and I was pumped bc I was just running out actually haha
Melissa C.
Our favorite way to use this product is right on the bottle... Chicken buffalo dip. We prefer to substitute ranch in for the blue cheese. So, so delicious! Has more flavor than it does kick. Perfect balance.
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
Great hot sauce. It has a very good tasting flavor. Not to hot but not to mild. Goes good on everything. When it comes to chicken to chips. Franks red hot has you covered for great tasting food with a kick ❣
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce so much !!!!! It taste so good with everything !! I love it especially on grilled chicken . I will definitely buy it again. I can't get enough of it! It has like a sour taste which I love .
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love this hot sauce. I put this $##! On everything😁 I definitely recommend on chicken wings, cauliflower wings, and your eggs. Once you try you'll be addicted!
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I received this for free in my playa box
Box and it was awesome because it was full size! I used this sauce to make wings and it was super easy to mix and spread everywhere. So delicious my family loved it
Shelby R.
When I found out this sauce was coming in my Playa Box I was excited. We love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce on our wings! It's deliciously spiced and savory. Definitely has a great taste and I also personally love it as a dipping sauce for pizza!
Sheily D.
This sauce is AMAZING! I love hot sauce and it is great value. Not too pricey, just right. I normally eat this with pretty much everything mostly chicken. Flavor is on point, I would definitely buy again!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?