BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this! Honestly you can never go wrong with hot sauce. I like adding a little to almost everything especially on my hotdogs and soup. It gives a little extra flavor. I would defiantly buy this again.
Gabriela D.
Dallas , TX
This is a must for my husband and I. We love the flavor. We put it basically in everything! It tastes so good with my husband's chicken recipe. I would recommend this to any spicy lover. Got it for free!!
Shelby R.
Foodie Expert
When I found out this sauce was coming in my Playa Box I was excited. We love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce on our wings! It's deliciously spiced and savory. Definitely has a great taste and I also personally love it as a dipping sauce for pizza!
Anita D.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary bottle of hot sauce in my VoxBox and it is amazing! I've used it on tacos, burritos, on nachos, and even coated some bone-in chicken wings I made over the weekend. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't too mild. It was the perfect amount of spicy.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce My family loves this stuff. It is awesome on baked chicken. My go to sauce for just about everything. It is really good in pinto beans too.
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
Foodie Expert
I received this for free in my playa box
Box and it was awesome because it was full size! I used this sauce to make wings and it was super easy to mix and spread everywhere. So delicious my family loved it
Iliana F.
Foodie Expert
I received this in an influenster voxbox. I used it to make low carb buffalo chicken pizza and i looved it! Living low to no carb is very difficult but with that meal, you couldnt even tell it was low carb
Natasha L.
Doral, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I love hot sauce and all things spicy! I tried out my Red Hot sauce complimentary of Influenster on my popcorn and it was delicious! I am definitely going to use it on different things maybe a potato salad
Claudia V.
Foodie Expert
This isn't my first time trying this hot sauce and I normally get it either at food lion or krogers. I think the value for the price is really good and while this I hot, it's really good for buffalo chicken dip.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?