BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sooo good. I was walking through the store and was thinking about buying it but thought id hold off. Got home and recieved it in my voxbox. Tasted it and im going to need a second bottle :)
Sigal D.
Miami Beach, FL
HOT HOT HOT!!! Super spicy and sweet at the same time. Price isn't bad for size. Pair it with whatever and it makes the food so much tastier. Of course much healthier than most condiments. Super satisfied!
Lola G.
Pflugerville , TX
Frank's is the Best when you want something hot and slightly vinegar in flavor. It doesn't take a lot, just a few splashes, to bring your flavor to the next level. You can't really over do it with franks.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Franks is our go to hot sauce. It's great as is or mixed in with other sauces. I love the flavor. Not too much bite, and not to vinegary or runny. Perfect consistency and flavor!
Taryn G.
Lexington
Red Hot is our go to hot sauce. We have several meals we add it to. Buffalo chicken dip has to be my favorite. We add it to pizza and many other things like wings and egg salad. We will definitely buy again and recommend it to our friends.
Sonya A.
Tempe , AZ
Seriously one of my most favorite hot sauces! You can put it basically on anything. It's more if a Buffalo wing flavor than a Chipotle or spice-y flavor. I love making buffalo chicken cream cheese dip in a croc pot with it. Ahhh so good!!!
Paige K.
My favorite hot sauce. I love the flavor and I don't think it's too spicy. I put this on chicken, nachos, and even cauliflower. It's a great low calorie sauce that adds tons of flavor.
Natasha L.
Boca Raton, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Breyonna S.
Alright I'll be the one to say it but this hot sauce really just isn't that hot. However, this is a wonderful sauce if you like buffalo style foods. I don't use this as a hot sauce personally but I like to make buffalo inspired 'chicken' wings (vegetarian version of course) and like to mix it with ranch dressing to put on a number of foods. I bought it thinking I would make cauliflower buffalo style bites but instead just use it as an added flavor. Its a nice product and has a great flavor, but if you are really into spicy food you probably won't find it spicy. Also this sauce is vegan friendly!
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried it out for the first time & I really liked it. It taste different than what I expected but still good. I would like to try the buffulo one, I think that one will be my favorite
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?