BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Mildred M.
Mildred M.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I know the product has been around forever but I had never had it before! Cholula has always been the staple at our house. Well we have a new contender Now! It is exactly the type of hot sauce I like. A little spicy but still really flavorful. I really have been putting it on everything!
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
This is standard goodness. Makes me want to go out and get more. I think it fires ya right up. I like it on simple eggs to enchipapadas!! So easy to find --not a fancy pants item. I'll get more whence it's gone!
Deven P.
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Red hot is and very great hot sauce it has a wonderful taste to it . And also has a great price & great value . You can buy it at many stores like Walmart , Kroger, nd sometimes dollar General etc. I think it is a very great sauce and I would recommend for others to try if you like .
Vicky A.
Vicky A.
Foodie Expert
Not too spicy where you can't eat even taste it like other hot sauces. Pretty good kick of flavor to food. Definitely recommend to people who love trying out new hot sauces and are into eating flavorful spicy food.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
I received this product complimentary for review purposes. Though this hot sauce was already one my (and my family's) favorites! We love our spicy food and we love using Frank's RedHot on wings, or just chicken, or even to spice up our breakfast!
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Brownsville , TX
I ver since I box this, I started putting this salsa on all my foods, it tastes fantastic. I would totally recommend it to people who like there food to be spicy. I loved itt. I would keep buying this product.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy on everything! It's not unbearably spicy. I love pairing this hot sauce with popcorn! My husband loves pairing the hot sauce with chips. This is my second bottle that I have finished. It's a very good value for the price. Very satisfied!
Nayetzi P.
Nayetzi P.
Canyon, TX
Foodie Expert
I do like the flavor of the sauce but I do feel like it's too artificial. It gives off a weird smell. But that could just be me where as I like using more natural or organic ingredients. It's okay over all.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles , CA
This sauce was super versatile! You could add it directly as it on a bunch of different foods. Or mix it into new recipes or food while it's cooking. It could've been spicier for my liking but we're all different, would recommend!
Jay H.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
Love Franks Red Hot! We put it on just about everything chicken related. It's also great with grits, eggs, and other breakfast foods. Must have in the pantry and you can always count on it being affordable.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?