BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Nina I.
The first time I tried this hot sauce was when I received it in my VoxBox, and I could not even believe that I had never tried it before. It is my new favorite, sorry Tabasco. I can honestly add hot sauce to almost anything I eat for lunch or dinner, and this one so far has been great with everything. I definitely recommend it if you've never tried it before. I just bought a new bottle too.
Mariana C.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this sauce! I got this in my complimentary #PlayaVoxbox and was excited to taste it. I am not a person that likes everything way too spicy, but I do like my food with a little be of a kick to it. So to me this was perfect because it is hard to find a good sauce that can give you that. My husband and I have been using it on everything and since he likes things extra spicy, he just puts a bigger amount on his food and then we have the best of both worlds!!! Definitely worth the try!
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
A great mild/hot sauce for damn near everything. Delicious on tacos and in Pho, I even enjoy it on burgers and ramen. Not over vinegary like other sauces and not too hot to ruin the flavor of food, actually enhances it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce #iptsoe #franksredhot #passthefranks #contest #gentsvoxbox
Tracy S.
Carson, CA
I was really excited to get this sauce in box because I love it! I made wings for hubby and myself and they came out great. I am a wimp for spicy BUT love spicy wings so is keep a beer close by lol. It's got the perfect buffalo flavor too and not too spicy that they aren't edible. I will continue to purchase this sauce for wings and would love to hear what other one Products people use them on.
o n.
gh.nj
I love FranksRedHot, the kick in it is hot but not too hot and can be used for anything! I use it for rice and beans,sandwhiches,stuffed shells and of course buffalo chicken dip. I love that the taste is strong but not overpowering like some other hot sauces. If you are looking for a hot sauce FranksRedHot is the one for you. I received mine complimentary for review purposes.Thanks @influenster
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
I received this for free in Tasty Vox box for review and testing purposes only.

This was delicious! I love my hot sauce so I was excited that this was included in my vox box to try. It's really good, not too spicy but just enough to get some spicy flavor on pretty much everything! I plan on making some hot wings with this!
Ashley S.
Plymouth, MA
Out of all of the hot sauces that are out there, Franks is the winner in my house. I can add this to any dish to transform it into something more. I've used this for breakfast on top of omelettes, as well as in my eggs muffins that i bring to work.For lunch or dinner, its so easy to cook buffalo chicken with just franks and chicken. I always get the largest size, that way, I dont run out during football season!!
Kyna O.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I have honestly tried RedHot before, so when I saw it would be in the #PlayaBox I was actually pretty excited. I had just run out of my other bottle and was too lazy to go to Walmart for a new one. I think the main dish I make with this is Chicken Wings, but I add it to chips and sandwiches too. This is a perfect spice, it's not too hot and has lots of flavor. Definitely one of the go to hot sauces we get.
*This product was free for review purposes.
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce to make dips with. It gives food a good spice but not to much for others who do not good that is as spicy. Now while I'm cooking food I tend to lean towards tobacco or Louisiana Hot sauce. A little of those go a long way. But for buffalo flavor dips or for just a small bit of kick I recommend!
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of hot sauce, but I just say that I will be buying this hot sauce. We have tried it on our BBQ chicken, ribs and even soup! We love it! The perfect spice. Price is great for me. I recommend to others who want a little hint but not be extremely hot. Great!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?