BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a amazing hot sauce, it's the only kind I ever buy. I'm so thankful that this came in my VoxBox. This is definitely the best hot sauce, I buy mine from my local Walmart. Everyone should try this hot sauce.
Makke D.
Makke D.
Greenwood, IN
I love hot food and this sauce adds a fabulous kick. Chicken wings are the obvious option, but add to soups and sauces to really keep your food interesting. Hot is important, so is taste, and Frank's has it all.
Debora O.
Debora O.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
This is my favorite products in the food box that I received from Influenster!
I love spicy food, and I loved how it tastes like.
I will buy more when this bottle gone, because now it's my favorite spicy sauce!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I LOVE FRANKS HOT SAUCE. It isn't overwhelming spicy but it does have a kick to it which is perfect for me (someone who doesn't love extremely hot hot sauces). The price is great and overall product is amazing!
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Bells, TN
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot Original Cayennr Pepper Sauce is the bomb. Goes great on deer, hamburger, in chili, and even on macaroni & cheese. If you like hot sauce, you'll love Frank's RedHot Original Cayennr Pepper Sauce.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I put this sh.. on everything! I haven't tried all the flavors they have but I like the original and the buffalo sauce. This is a reasonable price. I put it on eggs, white rice, chicken, pretty much anything .
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
I'm not a fan of spicy but I will say included in recipes. It's not so bad. I've used it marinates for steak and some of my taco sides like beef and the rice and beans. It was a nice complement to my dishes.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
This is a staple hot sauce. I like that it has a smokier and less sour flavor than Tabasco sauce. I also appreciate that the ingredients are all real foods and there are no dyes or artificial preservatives.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite. It's absolutely delicious and has amazing flavor and it's good on basically everything. It's the go to hot sauce for our household including all the other flavors. It's definitely brag worthy.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Great vinegar-based hot sauce, not too spicy so you can build the heat by adding more. I personally like spicier sauces, but this is a really popular option. I received this sauce in the foodie box box.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?