BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
elena z.
I received this hot sauce for free, in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to receive this product since I am already a fan of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce. I used the Original last night to make buffalo wings and they were delicious! The perfect amount of heat and great flavor to spice up any dish! My hubby puts it on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Christina G.
I'm going to start off by saying that I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce or, hot flavors in general. Often, they are vinegary and can be overwhelming, but I also love to try new things. This was sent to me for free in a VoxBox, and I was glad to receive the chance to try. Since I make lots of chicken, I decided to try it on a chicken breast and on a bit of scrambled eggs.

The flavor here was balanced, and the sauce itself had a good texture. It's not watery or thick, it's a good saucy consistency. While I'm not going to become a regular hot sauce user, you can still get good flavor here on your favorite foods from a more subtle kick to full-on flavor.
Natalia D.
Minden, NV
✿ ✿ ✿
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
〰〰〰
While I am not a fan of spicy foods, at all. For the sake of this review, I decided to try this Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I was a bit overwhelming, yes. However, take this with a grain of salt since I find anything spicy, too spicy! This wasn't the spiciest I've ever had but it still stings. A lot. The sting doesn't linger for too long and I think that's what I enjoyed most about this hot sauce. It's not bad though, but definitely giving this to my boyfriend since he's the one that loves spicy foods!
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA
I really like spicy food and I'm always interested in new hot sauces to try. Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is very nice. Has a good flavor, not too plain. I made shrimp salad (shrimp, celery, red onions, lemon, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, mayo), topped that onto toasted baguettes, and added RedHot Sauce on top. Added a nice amount of heat, and the lid is easy to open and easy to control the amount coming out. I have bought RedHot in the past before getting it free from Influenster for testing, and would buy again.
Rikka I.
I can't believe I haven't review this sooner! I love this stuff. My family has been using it for years, I got my husband addicted to it because he's from up north and had never tried it. Anything you can put a sauce or condiment on this is good on. On days where I fast and maybe just eat some crackers, I would throw this on there to help. It's great on chips, meats, pizza, potatoes, rice, you name it. It has a light heat, but full of flavor; however, the heat is buildable as is the flavor. This is for heat and flavor lovers. When I was in college, this was at every table in the cafeteria with the salt and pepper. We are never without a big bottle of this in our house.
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
So I was super happy to see this in my VoxBox. (Free Franks RedHot, definetly helps since we buy it so much.) Franks RedHot is AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It can seriously go with everything! My family and I tend to buy tons of it, due to it can pair with literally anything.
It has an amazing flavor with just enough spice. I have tried tons of different hot sauces, but others have nothing on Franks. Ever made spicy Alfredo? If not add Franks RedHot to your sauce and trust me it, it wont disappoint. I always have a bottle of it on me, and I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN

You can copy/paste the review below:

After trying Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce, I began to use it more frequently than I normally would have any hot sauce. Being it that I am not a hot sauce type of person, this says a lot. I began to use it on my noodles, chicken, burritos, and even fries. It is not too hot and not too mild. Just the right amount of kick for your meal (provided it is the original kind of Frank’s you are using). I rate this product an overall 8/10. The only downside is that the sauce gets thick when you refrigerate it.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Alright, I'm PASSIONATE about hot sauce and I am happy to own this.
Of course, I put hot sauce on everything and this one definitely goes well with all of my favorite foods (I love it on vegan pizza). A little goes a long way so you can easily adjust the strength by adding a tiny bit more. It's really tasty for mixing different types of dip as well.
It's a great flavor and i'll be transferring some to a mini bottle so I can carry it around for emergency haha!

I received this for free from influenster to try but all opinions are my own (and you can bet i'll be buying more once I run out!)
Elisa R.
Franks Red Hot Sauce is a staple in my house. I am a Pinterest addict, and I often find recipes that call for this sauce and of course, are always a hit! It is not spicy for me (I am Mexican, and I eat really spicy food) so when my husband makes wings, we add extra cayenne pepper for a kick. It is perfect as it is, and there are many recipes for dips that use Franks. Last time I ran out of the sauce, I went to the dollar store by my house and I found it very expensive for the size, so don't make the same mistake I did, and buy it at a grocery store. It is cheaper to buy the big bottle!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
There are so many things you can whip up with hot sauce, and this brand is the perfect example. People literally put this **** on everything! This is the perfect sauce, since it’s not too hot or too sweet. It’s made with Cayenne Peppers and has been a family staple for many decades. If you need to add a flavor kick on anything, splash on some RedHot Sauce. I actually tried making a Hot Margarita drink by adding a couple teaspoons of the hot sauce, with tequila and triple sec. It was actually really refreshing with a hint of heat!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?