BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mariya P.
I find this one condiment that always runs our at our home !! Husband is a big hot spicy eater and he puts this on everything. Little did I know I will get hoocked on it as well !! I love the taste . It's not super hot as I thought it would be but I enjoy it on eggs and even tacos.. to spice something up this is what I choose . I made wings with it as well when was on whole30 and still do at times . This is amazing
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is always in my house. Perfect brand for buffalo chicken wings. Mix with melted butter and a pinch of sugar to make the wing sauce. Or my personal favorite. Buffalo chicken dip. I can’t say measurements because everyone has their own portion liking. But cream cheese and franks hot sauce. More kick use more or just a bite then use less sauce.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Frank's Redhot pepper sauce is the best sauce for people who like to add that right amount of flavours spiciness to their food. You can add it to cooked food or use it as a dip it goes both ways. Also, it's so versatile I eat it with eggs, sanwiches, noodles, soups evrything. It's very affordable & you can find it at any of your local supermarkets.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So this is a must in our household! My husband loves to prepare some great mixtures of his and he is always sneaking in some Franks Redhot and Lemme tell you all, it only spices up things and gives some recipes some great tasting flavors! Highly recommend! I usually don't eat stuff like this but it does make a taste so much different!
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
Just to start, I used to think this was spicy.. so it's safe to say I have a mild palette. Now I love it, there is actually good flavor in this! It's also cheap, which is awesome. There is a little/steady burn if I put too much on my food, but that's if I put on more than roughly 2 tablespoons.
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Brittany C.
Personally this is my families go-to hot sauce. We use this on anything and everything. If you like a mild spice or just want to add a little flavor to your dish then this is the way to go. You can typically find it at your local super market. I personally buy it at Kroger, Walmart or Meijer.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I'ma hot sauce junkie! I absolutely love hot sauce and this brand is the one I buy. I go through atleast two bottles a month. I put it on everything! It's the best on pizza! Or chicken! If you love hot sauce and havent tried this, definitely should.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Best hot sauce EVER. It can be used with so many thing and to make so many things! I love this hot sauce more than any other and always will! I use it with my eggs in the mornings! I highly recommend it’ very cheap! Also very delicious!
Becky S.
Goleta, CA
What other brands of hot sauce would you compare this to, and how is it different/better?
Sabrina C.
Hillside, NJ
How many of you really put Frank's on everything?
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I've never used hot sauce before, what types of dishes can it be used in/for?
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
Lo acabo de recibir, pero nunca lo he probado, es muy picante???
Karthikeyan C.
Newark, DE
How real spicy it would be?