BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love hot sauce. I really do. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was one food I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.

If there was Armageddon next week and I could only choose one sauce to store up, it would be this one.

Frank's hot sauce brings the hot wing flavor to every morsel bite. It turns bland white chicken breast into GOLD. It gets me hungry just thinking about it.

I put this stuff on anything that can be seasoned. Chicken and scrambled eggs come to mind. Yep, I eat this stuff for breakfast - literally. It has the right combination of heat and vinegary flavor. I don't consider myself to big on heat, I think this has just the right amount of punch.

Much love Frank.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
This is my all time favorite hot sauce and I literally use it on every thing! :) I love it on eggs, burgers, steak, mac n cheese, baked beans etc etc. When I have get togethers I always make a huge thing of homemade coleslaw and everyone always asks what I put in it to give it the kick it has where it's got a little spicyness to it but not too much and has such amazing flavor too and what I use in my homemade coleslaw is Frank's Red Hot Sauce along with yellow mustard amd it may sound odd to some of you but trust me people rave over my coleslaw and it truly is extremely yummy! :)
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I enjoy the taste of spicy food but don't eat a lot of it because it can upset my stomach. As someone who prefers mild spice for flavor, Frank's Red Hot is a good sauce to have around in my fridge. It's spicy enough to be a hot sauce but it's not too overwhelming, and it has a nice tangy flavor to it. I don't use hot sauce a lot, but when I do I much prefer Frank's to Tobasco because I think it has a better underlying flavor. I got a bottle free with the Tasty VoxBox. I had tried it before, but it's always a good thing to have around in the fridge.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
To start off with I just want to disclose that I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes.

I love this sauce. I don't use it for as many things as I do like with taxation or sriracha but this is excellent for when making hot wings or other pieces of chicken (of course). It is fairly spicy but not to the point where I can't eat a lot. Pretty happy that I received this product in the voxbox as it saves me a little money for when the bottle I currently have I my fridge runs out :P
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I understand why the woman says she puts it on everything. It has a good taste for hot sauce and you can use it either as a marinate for food, a kick in a dish or a condiment you put on your food. The versatility makes it a better value for a product. The price is also not outrageous so you don't feel like you're getting ripped off like some other high end hot sauce brands make you feel. It also comes in different sizes so if you wanted to try it it came be a small bottle.
Priscilla D.
I received this product for free as tasting purposes on my #TastyVoxbox but all opinions are my own. I tried this hot sauce on pizza and it tastes great. Using only a small amount is enough to taste how hot it is. I also like how it tastes a lot like green olives and it just at the very end that I could feel the hotness of it. I have also tried it on burritos, tacos. It's the perfect compliment for almost any food. I would totally recommend it.
Marisol O.
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces --- specifically because they gave me the greatest recipe in the world (buffalo chicken dip). Hot sauces are not created equal. Frank's definitely is a step above the rest. Should you decide to purchase, you absolutely must go to their website for the buffalo chicken dip. Your friends will think you possess unearthly powers, because the dip is so good that it must be a gift from God. Seriously! Try it!
Sarah L.
Best hot sauce I have ever used in the entire world, and I have taste tested many. I absolutely adore this so much that I created a secret sauce recipe using this as the main ingredient. I use it in pasta sauces, pizzas, calzones, homemade hot pockets, chili, dips and more. It has a very bold, spicy taste that is both satisfying and healthy. I appreciate that it is made out of all natural ingredients as well. Thanks, Frank's!
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I received a sample of this on my Tasy Vox Box. I love this product. I have used this product before and I like it. I had made soup one day and I was craving a hot sauce to put in it since I was battling a minor cold. It was a perfect hot sauce to put into the soup. My husband has also used it to make wings at home and he LOVES it. The taste was just right. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Allie L.
I used to not like hot sauce, but had this in the cabinet for some reason. After having some buffalo chicken dip at a party and finding out Frank's was what they used, we've been putting it in everything! It adds a nice flavor without being overpowering (although if you added enough, you could get there). This is especially nice because it's not super expensive.
Chris  A.
Hilliard, OH
Do you prefer Franks Red Hot original or buffalo?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else put this on just about anything? Its so good! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nancy D.
Ive used this on tacos, burgers and salad so far... What are other great ways to use this?
Lizbeth B.