BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Samantha M.
I truly do put this sh*t on everything! I add it to my eggs, burgers, avocado toast, tuna fish, etc! It’s the only hot sauce I like and will continue to purchase. I wish more restaurants had this on their tables, in fact, I’ve never seen it at a restaurant :/ their buffalo chicken dip recipe is sooo good! A must have in every kitchen
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Frank’s Redhorn Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my families absolute favorite hot sauce. It is a smooth sauce without any chunks. You can use to add spice to whole meal or on top of already cooked food for that extra punch. The spice in buildable. A few drops will go a long way but if you are looking to sweat just add a couple more. Taste great added to almost everything!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is always in my house. Perfect brand for buffalo chicken wings. Mix with melted butter and a pinch of sugar to make the wing sauce. Or my personal favorite. Buffalo chicken dip. I can’t say measurements because everyone has their own portion liking. But cream cheese and franks hot sauce. More kick use more or just a bite then use less sauce.
Sara K.
Sugar Land
I would always hear people talking about franks hot sauce and how good it is but never got around to trying it until recently and it’s great! I used it to make a buffalo chicken salad sandwich and it was delicious. I use it on everything like eggs, burgers, chicken, and dip into it with chips! There are so many things you can use this for
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I don't like this kind of sauce. I was so excited to get this because I remember Frank's Red Hot old lady with her saying & when we had it in the fridge it tasted like buffalo wing sauce which I love but sadly I soon realized after opening this that the Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce is a different sauce by them & their original which is what they're more known for is a gross vinegar Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor like sauce. This tastes just like Tabasco which so happens I personally don't like. I did give it two stars though because it's more of a personal taste so the sauce tastes good if you happen to like those types of hot sauces.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I normally don’t do many food related reviews but this one deserves it!! I put hot sauce on everything and Franks Red Hot is definitely the best I’ve tried. Something weird i like to do is dip pickles in this hot sauce... so good!!

Comment below.. what’s your favorite #hotsauce ??? & what do you like to put it on??
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I find this one condiment that always runs our at our home !! Husband is a big hot spicy eater and he puts this on everything. Little did I know I will get hoocked on it as well !! I love the taste . It's not super hot as I thought it would be but I enjoy it on eggs and even tacos.. to spice something up this is what I choose . I made wings with it as well when was on whole30 and still do at times . This is amazing
Christopher C.
S Williamsprt, PA
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Alejandra C.
I wish I liked spicy food but i don't either way I tried some of this sauce and it was pretty good. I used just a bit to give my food some flavor. I enjoyed the taste but i was mainly fearful of the spice so i kept it at a minimum. If you like spicy food you will enjoy it.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can I add it to stews and ontop of ribs,I like honey garlic but a spicy version maybe?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
What kinds of recipes could I use this in? It's a nice add in so I want to see what else its capable of!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?
Luis P.