BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Frank's Redhot pepper sauce is the best sauce for people who like to add that right amount of flavours spiciness to their food. You can add it to cooked food or use it as a dip it goes both ways. Also, it's so versatile I eat it with eggs, sanwiches, noodles, soups evrything. It's very affordable & you can find it at any of your local supermarkets.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So this is a must in our household! My husband loves to prepare some great mixtures of his and he is always sneaking in some Franks Redhot and Lemme tell you all, it only spices up things and gives some recipes some great tasting flavors! Highly recommend! I usually don't eat stuff like this but it does make a taste so much different!
Dana S.
This is the best kind of hot sauce around, hands down. This item is very versatile, you can put it on so many things! I use it for recipes and it has that great spicy flavor I'm looking for. It's roughly $3 a bottle but I find that its not too bad of a price. I recommend this product to anyone who loves hot sauce!
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
Just to start, I used to think this was spicy.. so it's safe to say I have a mild palette. Now I love it, there is actually good flavor in this! It's also cheap, which is awesome. There is a little/steady burn if I put too much on my food, but that's if I put on more than roughly 2 tablespoons.
Brittany C.
Dayton
Personally this is my families go-to hot sauce. We use this on anything and everything. If you like a mild spice or just want to add a little flavor to your dish then this is the way to go. You can typically find it at your local super market. I personally buy it at Kroger, Walmart or Meijer.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Best hot sauce there is! Get price and available almost anywhere! This goes with absolutely anything I cook and adds a nice kick to it! Not too overwhelming but just the right amount of spice. If you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend doing so. It’s a must have in our household!
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
I love this freaking hot sauce! I will put this on everything. Pasta, tuna sandwich, egg sandwich, soup, noodles and more. My husband and I always have this in our pantry. I found this hot sauce because it taste exactly like the hot sauce from KFC.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Absolutely I'm last pain during chicken wings but we use it on quite a few other things when we're baking love it on a lot of other chicken dishes and it's just a great seasoning
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Lizbeth B.
Where I can buy it?
Ashley C.
I am all about spicy food. On a scale, how hot would you say it is??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?