BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessie S.
Greenville
I didn't used to be a big hot sauce person, but  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce changed all that.  It isn't super spicy, but adds a perfect little kick and tang to anything.  We use this for buffalo wings, mixed with melted butter and it makes the perfect sauce.  You can find this at pretty much any supermarket, and it is really affordable.  I am hooked.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is always in my house. Perfect brand for buffalo chicken wings. Mix with melted butter and a pinch of sugar to make the wing sauce. Or my personal favorite. Buffalo chicken dip. I can’t say measurements because everyone has their own portion liking. But cream cheese and franks hot sauce. More kick use more or just a bite then use less sauce.
Samantha M.
I truly do put this sh*t on everything! I add it to my eggs, burgers, avocado toast, tuna fish, etc! It’s the only hot sauce I like and will continue to purchase. I wish more restaurants had this on their tables, in fact, I’ve never seen it at a restaurant :/ their buffalo chicken dip recipe is sooo good! A must have in every kitchen
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I normally don’t do many food related reviews but this one deserves it!! I put hot sauce on everything and Franks Red Hot is definitely the best I’ve tried. Something weird i like to do is dip pickles in this hot sauce... so good!!

Comment below.. what’s your favorite #hotsauce ??? & what do you like to put it on??
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I find this one condiment that always runs our at our home !! Husband is a big hot spicy eater and he puts this on everything. Little did I know I will get hoocked on it as well !! I love the taste . It's not super hot as I thought it would be but I enjoy it on eggs and even tacos.. to spice something up this is what I choose . I made wings with it as well when was on whole30 and still do at times . This is amazing
Christopher C.
S Williamsprt, PA
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Alejandra C.
I wish I liked spicy food but i don't either way I tried some of this sauce and it was pretty good. I used just a bit to give my food some flavor. I enjoyed the taste but i was mainly fearful of the spice so i kept it at a minimum. If you like spicy food you will enjoy it.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
Frank's hot sauce was recommended on a keto blog I follow due to how low in carbs it is. I am not a fan of spicy things in general, but Frank's has a great taste with a lot of spice. Even my husband, who loves spicy foods, thought this packed a punch.
Kari M.
LOVE Franks! Have always loved spicy food, and this is the perfect, staple hot sauce.  I can barely eat anything without it.  Love it on breakfast eggs, as well as adding a little spice to my other meals.  It is the perfect condiment! This was the best #VoxBox!!
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?