BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Christopher C.
South Williamsport
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of hot sauce Louisiana has always been my favorite personally then a friend told me to try Franks Red Hot is her favorite so I had to try it! I love the sharp robust flavor combo this hot sauce has and pairs well with foods! My personal favorite is french fries drenched in cheese, bacon, ranch and hot sauce! I will be purchasing again in the near future because I eat hot sauce on most everything and run out fast! Super affordable and delicious!
Christina G.
Foodie Expert
I'm going to start off by saying that I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce or, hot flavors in general. Often, they are vinegary and can be overwhelming, but I also love to try new things. This was sent to me for free in a VoxBox, and I was glad to receive the chance to try. Since I make lots of chicken, I decided to try it on a chicken breast and on a bit of scrambled eggs.

The flavor here was balanced, and the sauce itself had a good texture. It's not watery or thick, it's a good saucy consistency. While I'm not going to become a regular hot sauce user, you can still get good flavor here on your favorite foods from a more subtle kick to full-on flavor.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce there is! Get price and available almost anywhere! This goes with absolutely anything I cook and adds a nice kick to it! Not too overwhelming but just the right amount of spice. If you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend doing so. It’s a must have in our household!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely I'm last pain during chicken wings but we use it on quite a few other things when we're baking love it on a lot of other chicken dishes and it's just a great seasoning
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Original is my favorite basic hot sauce.  It has a nice vinegar and pepper flavor but it isn't as vinegary as some other well known hot sauces.  It is hot enough to have a noticeable kick but it is not so hot that it can't be used to add a subtle amount of heat.  I like that it is very layerable.  It is reasonably priced and available at pretty much all grocery stores.
Sydney C.
The consistency and the texture is thicker compared to Texas Pete, but it’s amazing! I love to eat it with patty melts and my hash browns. The price is average and is fair. I will be buying this again!
Crystal P.
Foodie Expert
I love and hate this hot sause.I like the taste of the hot sause but...I don't love it. It's a little to tangy. I also do not like that it's so watery. Wish it was a thicker sauce and a little hotter.
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
I started enjoying hot sauce late in life and now I can't stop using it.  The price is right and the taste is everything.  I literally put that on everything.  My favorite is mixing it with ketchup and dipping my fries into it.  It is to the point I need to find a mini version to keep in my pocket book because restaurants don't have this in their establishment.
Samantha H.
Minneapolis
My absolute favorite hot sauce!! I am not much of a buffalo sauce type of person. In fact I will only have it by accident. That is until I can across this precious gem. I generally pair this with chicken. Put it in the crock pot with some garlic and you have amazing pulled buffalo chicken. You can make so many items with that chicken and it takes everything up a notch! I love love love this sauce!! If you haven't tried it yet, go get some now!!
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
What do people like to put this on?
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Foodie Expert
Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
Have you tried the different flavors? If so what do you use them on?