Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I enjoy the taste of spicy food but don't eat a lot of it because it can upset my stomach. As someone who prefers mild spice for flavor, Frank's Red Hot is a good sauce to have around in my fridge. It's spicy enough to be a hot sauce but it's not too overwhelming, and it has a nice tangy flavor to it. I don't use hot sauce a lot, but when I do I much prefer Frank's to Tobasco because I think it has a better underlying flavor. I got a bottle free with the Tasty VoxBox. I had tried it before, but it's always a good thing to have around in the fridge.