BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I find this one condiment that always runs our at our home !! Husband is a big hot spicy eater and he puts this on everything. Little did I know I will get hoocked on it as well !! I love the taste . It's not super hot as I thought it would be but I enjoy it on eggs and even tacos.. to spice something up this is what I choose . I made wings with it as well when was on whole30 and still do at times . This is amazing
Jessie S.
Greenville
I didn't used to be a big hot sauce person, but  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce changed all that.  It isn't super spicy, but adds a perfect little kick and tang to anything.  We use this for buffalo wings, mixed with melted butter and it makes the perfect sauce.  You can find this at pretty much any supermarket, and it is really affordable.  I am hooked.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is always in my house. Perfect brand for buffalo chicken wings. Mix with melted butter and a pinch of sugar to make the wing sauce. Or my personal favorite. Buffalo chicken dip. I can’t say measurements because everyone has their own portion liking. But cream cheese and franks hot sauce. More kick use more or just a bite then use less sauce.
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I'ma hot sauce junkie! I absolutely love hot sauce and this brand is the one I buy. I go through atleast two bottles a month. I put it on everything! It's the best on pizza! Or chicken! If you love hot sauce and havent tried this, definitely should.
Kari M.
LOVE Franks! Have always loved spicy food, and this is the perfect, staple hot sauce.  I can barely eat anything without it.  Love it on breakfast eggs, as well as adding a little spice to my other meals.  It is the perfect condiment! This was the best #VoxBox!!
Courtney G.
Northport
I always have a bottle of this in my pantry for my "wifeys famous wings" I make for my husband ! Wayyy to hot for me to handle ,but he sure can handle them. I marinade wings in this stuff in a zip lock bag for 24 - 48 hours , and then I use tongs to place the wings on a aluminum foil baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray and bake away , and once done I drizzle more Frank's on them . My husband's head sweats every time ! But he loves it when i make them :-)
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Best hot sauce EVER. It can be used with so many thing and to make so many things! I love this hot sauce more than any other and always will! I use it with my eggs in the mornings! I highly recommend it’ very cheap! Also very delicious!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I really love the red hot original Frank’s hot sauce it is so good you can put it on anything I love it on my chicken strips I love it on my shrimp it is so good it has the right amount of spice and I would recommend it to anyone
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?