BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Frank’s Redhorn Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my families absolute favorite hot sauce. It is a smooth sauce without any chunks. You can use to add spice to whole meal or on top of already cooked food for that extra punch. The spice in buildable. A few drops will go a long way but if you are looking to sweat just add a couple more. Taste great added to almost everything!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is always in my house. Perfect brand for buffalo chicken wings. Mix with melted butter and a pinch of sugar to make the wing sauce. Or my personal favorite. Buffalo chicken dip. I can’t say measurements because everyone has their own portion liking. But cream cheese and franks hot sauce. More kick use more or just a bite then use less sauce.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I don't like this kind of sauce. I was so excited to get this because I remember Frank's Red Hot old lady with her saying & when we had it in the fridge it tasted like buffalo wing sauce which I love but sadly I soon realized after opening this that the Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce is a different sauce by them & their original which is what they're more known for is a gross vinegar Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor like sauce. This tastes just like Tabasco which so happens I personally don't like. I did give it two stars though because it's more of a personal taste so the sauce tastes good if you happen to like those types of hot sauces.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I find this one condiment that always runs our at our home !! Husband is a big hot spicy eater and he puts this on everything. Little did I know I will get hoocked on it as well !! I love the taste . It's not super hot as I thought it would be but I enjoy it on eggs and even tacos.. to spice something up this is what I choose . I made wings with it as well when was on whole30 and still do at times . This is amazing
Christopher C.
S Williamsprt, PA
This hot sauce has honestly changed my life. I put this sh*t on everything. I think I tried it on a blueberry pancake. Not bad. It’s only about $2.99 at Giant, so it’s not bad. I usually get the store brand version because it’s $1 cheaper. Wow, what a deal. I like to stay store-brand Frank’s slogan is, “I put that stuff on some things every now and again.” Super comparable to the real Frank’s deal in flavor. Frank’s Red Hot, plainly, is the sh*t. Best f**king hot sauce. Not too hot, but at the same time doesn’t taste like boiling water. Great spiciness, great color, all around great product. If you haven’t tried Frank’s Red Hot, turn yourself into the police because it’s a crime. You’re missing out.
Alejandra C.
I wish I liked spicy food but i don't either way I tried some of this sauce and it was pretty good. I used just a bit to give my food some flavor. I enjoyed the taste but i was mainly fearful of the spice so i kept it at a minimum. If you like spicy food you will enjoy it.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
Zoey H.
Appleton
If you can handle spice, and you like things that have a kick in it, you will love this stuff. This is actually very hot! I love using this to make dips, such as buffalo chicken dip! With this sauce in it, it changes the game and gives it that extra kick that it needs.
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
Frank's hot sauce was recommended on a keto blog I follow due to how low in carbs it is. I am not a fan of spicy things in general, but Frank's has a great taste with a lot of spice. Even my husband, who loves spicy foods, thought this packed a punch.
Kena V.
Phoenix, AZ
My roommate and I both LOVE this hot sauce! Wings are definitely not the same without this and pizza is flavorless, haha. I love the vinegary taste and the spice level is just perfect for everyone! I will always have this hot sauce in my pantry.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back