Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce

Frank's RedHot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce is for the wing aficionado who likes it extra hot. It can also be used in a variety of Buffalo Wings Sauce recipes like the ever-popular Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip.

Whats the difference in taste between [product:franks-redhot-buffalo-wings-sauce] and the original sauce?
Is there a healthier alternative for this buffalo sauce?
Favorite Super Bowl food? Mine is buffalo wings! 🍗[product:franks-redhot-buffalo-wings-sauce]
Start your review of Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,615 reviews
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the Franks Red Hot wing sauce in our household! The hot sauce goes perfect on chicken, hot wings, salads, and even eggs. The sauce is hot but not too hot for our tastes. I can take a lot of spiciness in my food, so I would categorize it as a mild form of hot. I highly recommend it!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by Kristina M.
Same great taste as the origina. I really can't tell a difference . I add this one primarily to instant Ramen. It gives the Ramen noodles a seasoned flavor and the broth a more bold flavor! Total takes the Ramen to a higher level o f flavor.
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by DONNA B.
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by DONNA B.
I love this sauce! I hate when I go to get Buffalo wings and they’re like sweet and smoky. That’s not buffalo sauce! But Frank’s Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce is real Buffalo Sauce. It just tastes like Louisiana hot sauce blended with drawn butter and it’s fantastic. It’s simple with some spice and vinegar blended exquisitely with a smooth and creamy butter flavor and very delicious when you use it on wings. I like to marinate them for a at least a couple of hours. I like when my husband grills the wings because it gives them that off the grill taste that makes them so yummy. The notably warm flavor enhances the taste of many entrees without numbing the tongue overly much. I’ve used it on scrambled eggs to my hamburgers, to fish patties to spice them up for a distinct taste. This sauce is more mild than hot, making it acceptable to a broad range of guests at your next dinner party even if applied liberally. Frank’s has enough heat and butter flavor that it pleases the true wing lovers, but also delights the novice chicken wing lovers.

Daniel D.
Smyrna, GA
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by Daniel D.
Purchased at: Target
Love the super intense flavor of this sauce. Spice and hot!! Love the packaging (the bottle it's so cool) it's quite perfect for the homemade chicken wings. Good price for that quality. Affordable. This is a honest review by Daniel Delevin
Paige W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is THE hot sauce to use when making buffalo chicken salad! I love the flavor and the hotness and it's so easy! I bet I use it once a week! It's my favorite and there's always a back up in the pantry!
Armando  R.
Guilford, CT
The one and only Frank's! Great on wings, ribs, pork shoulder, etc.. Compliments any barbecue
Ashley M.
Crittenden, KY
In my opinion, different hot sauces go with different types of foods. Two words: chicken wings! Also, Buffalo chicken dip lol.
Jae G.
I love this sauce. Its so quick and easy to toss wings into. I really like the amount of acid, and it helps that it has much less calories than butter!
Darrian W.
Purchased at: Safeway
This sauce is the bomb. Makes a great base to mix your own wing sauce, just add honey or barbeque sauce, spices or fruit jams! Mix with ranch or blue cheese for a good dipping sauce. Well priced and easy to find anywhere. I WILL buy again and highly recommend!!!
Annette P.
Kentwood , MI
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by Annette P.
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce uploaded by Annette P.
Frank’s is a staple for cooking in this house I use it on just about everything , in stuff on stuff I just have to have it to give my food that little extra spice it deserves , I don’t run out of it I buy it often
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mia K.
Montreal, QC
il y a un an
Michelle B. il y a 6 mois
I think the Buffalo sauce has a diff taste all together. Not as spicy but more tangy.
Sasha S.
Halifax, NS
il y a 2 ans
Darrian W. il y a 2 ans
I love Frank's on wings, especially mixed with a little honey. Forget Tobasco! Although when it comes to Hispanic dishes I like Cholula or Tapatío.
P. B.
il y a 4 ans
Frank'S Redhot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce I bought this product last week but it didn't have a depended reservoir like the original... loved the great taste though! Do you have a honey garlic with franks flavor?
Rachael B. il y a 3 ans
I haven’t seen honey garlic but it would be good