Frank's RedHot Chile 'n Lime Steak Strips, 3.15-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) uploaded by Cara M.

BY DUKES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

In Life, The Simplest Things Are Often The Best Things. The same goes for smoked meats In 2004, I fired up my backyard smoker ands started crafting small batches of jerky made from simple and honest ingredients. I was obsessed with making real jerky the old fashioned way - marinated from fresh ingredients out of my kitchen, slow-smoked nice & tender, and hand cut just right. Like the scent of smoldering hardwood, word made it around our Colorado town. Before long, folks were coming around more often and staying a bit longer. Little has changed since I first started making jerky, except my family & friends are now helping me prepare and share m recipes. Our smoked meats are still crafted the simple and helping me prepare and share my recipes. Our smoked meats are still crafted the simple and honest way, still slathered with my favorite sauces and seasonings, and still smoked in small batches using real hardwoods - never liquid lumber. The end result is that time-tested and unmistakably delicious flavor you'd get out of your own backyard smoker. For The Love of Jerky, Justin Havlick (aka Duke) see more...

• How spicy is this product?? Any good snack recipes that ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
I love the Chili N Lime beef steak as it packs a punch but doesn't over do it not is it too hot to handle and the meat is very tender!!
Melissa H.
How spicy is this product?? Any good snack recipes that include it that maybe off set the spice. It sounds good but my family is kind of weak when it comes to spicy :)