BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

AUTHENTIC BUFFALO FLAVOR.

Authentic restaurant taste, ready to use right out of the bottle! Frank's RedHot® was the secret ingredient used in the original Buffalo Wings created in Buffalo, NY, 1964, so you know you can trust our wing sauce!

Now, we've taken our hot sauce expertise and created ready-to-use Buffalo Wings Sauce with natural butter flavor. With Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce, you can enjoy hot and spicy restaurant-style wings at home.

Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Salt, Water, Canola Oil, Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Natural Butter Type Flavor And Garlic Powder.

• What do you guys think?1 Answers
  • I love spicy but always have been scared to try this? How spicy w...7 Answers
  • How hot would you say this sauce is? I'm a fan of sauces with a k...1 Answers
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love spicy food. I reach for this bottle everytime I make anything that is buffalo flavor. I especially love to use this when I make my buff chic dip. It may not be the healthy thing but it is delicious and you only live once so there you go.
Jackie K.
Cape May, NJ
Definitely choose this flavor over the original if you like that more creamy, buttery, restaurant style buffalo sauce flavor. This is perfect for tossing homemade chicken tenders or fried chicken in a bowl with this yummy sauce! I sometimes add the sauce to a pan, on medium heat I throw in garlic, honey and 2 table spoons of butter. Mix the franks buffalo sauce in and bam you got yourself an awesome honey garlic buffalo sauce. Add honey as you please to get a sweet flavor. Yum!
Payal M.
Too much vinegar! I enjoy the flavor that comes from the sauce when it is used as a marinate for shrimp or chicken and can be cooked out, but I feel like the recipe changed recently and all you taste is vinegar in every drop.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is an obsession! Like, it’s a really serious obsession 🙈. Anyway, the slogan is right because I 100% put that stuff on everything. When I was living in the UK for over a year my dad would mail be care packages and would include bottles of this in my packages so I could put it on all the bland English food I was eating. Love this stuff & has such great flavor. It’s not like some others that are miserably hot and have no flavor.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
This sauce is better than the original Franks Red Hot in my opinion.
First of all, I like the consistency of it It's thicker than it's watery original.
The flavor is fantastic. It's not too spicy and it goes away quickly as you're swallowing it. It's a quick zing, oooh thats spicy, then goes away. It says this is for wings, but it's amazing on anything really. I recommend it on chicken and rice as well.
Ny I.
This sauce is really good. It’s thicker than hotsauce, as any wing sauce should be. The flavor is really good. It’s spicy but not too spicy. It tastes like wings you would buy at a sports bar.
Kayla W.
My husband and I make wings often and love to mix up a great sauce to make them both spicy but have great taste. We quit mixing when we tried this sauce! It’s great! Bold flavor but not to spicy. My husband like to feel the burn and I like a nice mild wing. This pleases us both. Cost is also very comparable and worth it.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Roshni A.
Frank's Red Hot is exactly what it claims to be, both red and hot. This sauce makes up the majority of the traditional buffalo sauces you will encounter in the wing world and also tastes great on just about everything you can put it on. Buy multiple bottles, you will use it up quite quickly.
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
Franks buffalo sauce is my absolute favorite! We love it when making buffalo cauliflower or chicken! It has just the right about of kick and is filled with so much flavor! I buy the huge bottles because we go through so much of it! Definitely one of our family favorites!!
Nicolle M.
What's your favorite thing to make with this sauce?
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I love spicy but always have been scared to try this? How spicy would you say it is?
حَنِيينْ ش.
Dammam, Ghirnatah
Does anyone think there's a hotter suace than this?
Patricia R.
Does this come in mild and hot?
Alison M.
Bakersfield, CA
How do you make wings with this hotsauce...just bough the original and b buffalo and buy chicken breast like crazy...Please advise...Superbowl thought?