BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

AUTHENTIC BUFFALO FLAVOR.

Authentic restaurant taste, ready to use right out of the bottle! Frank's RedHot® was the secret ingredient used in the original Buffalo Wings created in Buffalo, NY, 1964, so you know you can trust our wing sauce!

Now, we've taken our hot sauce expertise and created ready-to-use Buffalo Wings Sauce with natural butter flavor. With Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce, you can enjoy hot and spicy restaurant-style wings at home.

Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Salt, Water, Canola Oil, Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Natural Butter Type Flavor And Garlic Powder.

Buy on Sam's Club*
Chelsea G.
This is literally my favorite wing sauce for back yard barbecuing. It’s great because it’s vegan so I can use it as a marinade for my entire friend group and family, whether they want wings or tempeh or tofu. It has just the right amount of hot and sweet. I definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven’t already!
Jackie K.
Cape May, NJ
Definitely choose this flavor over the original if you like that more creamy, buttery, restaurant style buffalo sauce flavor. This is perfect for tossing homemade chicken tenders or fried chicken in a bowl with this yummy sauce! I sometimes add the sauce to a pan, on medium heat I throw in garlic, honey and 2 table spoons of butter. Mix the franks buffalo sauce in and bam you got yourself an awesome honey garlic buffalo sauce. Add honey as you please to get a sweet flavor. Yum!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Frank’s Redhot Buffalo sauce is something I always have on hand. I enjoy wings and this sauce pairs nicely with wings. I use it whenever I’m cooking wings for other people because it’s got a little kick to it but, it’s not extremely hot.
Sarah M.
My mom buys this and it’s soooo good ! We use this for all recipes that need buffalo sauce ! This goes perfect in buffalo chicken dip or homemade buffalo chicken! It’s got a really nice heat to it but doesn’t set your mouth on fire!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
This sauce is better than the original Franks Red Hot in my opinion.
First of all, I like the consistency of it It's thicker than it's watery original.
The flavor is fantastic. It's not too spicy and it goes away quickly as you're swallowing it. It's a quick zing, oooh thats spicy, then goes away. It says this is for wings, but it's amazing on anything really. I recommend it on chicken and rice as well.
Angel P.
Trussville
This is great for hot wings as it says. For cooking purposes probably not. Like bold eggs and stuff of that sort. I recommend making buffalo chicken dip with it. This sauce isn’t that healthy though. Lol.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
My roommate and I go through a bottle of this in no time. It's not too spicy but has a great buffalo kick to it. Relatively healthy and pairs with just about anything you want to spice up. I like it because it doesn't overpower the original food you add it to. This is my favorite buffalo sauce - Frank's never disappoints!!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wow I love this sauce! I love buffalo wing sauce & this is the perfect buffalo wing flavor! Like whatever buffalo wing wings this sauce took after stop doing what you're doing & just use this sauce. So handy to have ready in the house for when you want some buffalo wing flavor. Would much rather have this sauce than some other bbq sauce.
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
This is one of my top two for favorite wing sauce. The other is a local brand in Iowa that you can’t always find in store. Great flavor and the perfect amount of heat
Roshni A.
Frank's Red Hot is exactly what it claims to be, both red and hot. This sauce makes up the majority of the traditional buffalo sauces you will encounter in the wing world and also tastes great on just about everything you can put it on. Buy multiple bottles, you will use it up quite quickly.
Nicolle M.
What's your favorite thing to make with this sauce?
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I love spicy but always have been scared to try this? How spicy would you say it is?
حَنِيينْ ش.
Dammam, Ghirnatah
Does anyone think there's a hotter suace than this?
Patricia R.
Does this come in mild and hot?
Alison M.
Bakersfield, CA
How do you make wings with this hotsauce...just bough the original and b buffalo and buy chicken breast like crazy...Please advise...Superbowl thought?