GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesFrank's

Frank's® RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce - 1gal

by Frank's

#14 in Hot Sauce

Frank's - The Original, Authentic Buffalo Flavor Pre mixed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank's® RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce - 1gal!
Katie B.
Arlington, WA
yummy, I absolutely love this Frank's red hot buffalo sauce. I literally put it on almost everything. tastes so good on chicken nuggets
Lisa S.
Cadet, MO
Love it we use this for my buffalo chicken ranch and just hot chicken. Love the taste and value and price. It's hot but good
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
We out this shot on everything!! My mom and brother have this with almost every meal! If you like hot sauce this is for you
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I think of Buffalo wing sauce as an American staple food. This stuff is a good combination of spicy and tangy that can be used traditionally on wings, to make dip, or just to add a little heat to your plate.
Megan F.
I love hot sauce in general, but especially out love Frank’s Buffalo wing sauce! It provides the right amount of spiciness without being too hot and unenjoyable. I highly recommend!
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
This is definitely our go-to when making wings. Slightly tangy with a kick of spicy. It pairs perfect with wings and ranch. We really like it
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Have you ever tried the Frank’s Redhot buffalo wing sauce?? If not you need to I’ve used it for wings,chicken and I even injected a turkey with the sauce and fried the turkey and it was amazing! This is the perfect condiment for meat and what’s even better was getting it in a big size because I use it frequently!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I use this in my famous (I decided on this title and that is all that matters) in my buffalo chicken dip recipe. Highly recommend.
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is my go to hot sauce. I have a tendency to put it on everything, from breakfast foods to taco Tuesday. The heat is just right and the consistency is not to thin or thick
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
Frank's red hot is a classic. I don't like things too spicy, and this sauce was a nice medium taste

Looking for your answer?