Frank'S Redhot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend

Can't get enough spicy ranch flavor? Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend is the answer, on fries, wings, burgers, pasta, chicken and more. This versatile seasoning is your new pantry MVP - Shake that $#!t on everything!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank'S Redhot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Frank'S Redhot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend uploaded by Kellen H.
I love using this when I cook chicken! It makes it so tasty and it has 0 calories! I got it so cheap and always on sale! I will buy again and other stuff in this line! I really hope you try this because it really makes your food taste delicious!
Brittany M.
New Kensington , PA
Frank'S Redhot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend uploaded by Brittany M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
If you like an extra bit of spice or heat to your popcorn this will do the trick. It’s not too hot but it gives popcorn a good bit of heat and I like it.Frank'S Redhot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend
Makayla S.
Columbia, KY
This is the best seasoning I have ever tried. This seasoning is not too spicy, it has just the right kick. I use this product in my Mac and Cheese and it tastes so good. This product is very affordable. I highly recommend this product to ranch lovers.

Looking for your answer?