Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesHot SauceFrank's
Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each

Frank's Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each

by Frank's

#3 in Hot Sauce

Tastes great on: wings, pizza, eggs, burgers, tacos, chili, chicken, vegetables

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank's Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each!
Juno F.
NY
Frank's Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each uploaded by Juno F.
Frank’s is one of my favorite brands for hot sauce! Great on so many foods and also as a dipping sauce 😍 I like to add some garlic powder in to the mix for wing sauce but this is great tasting without any adjustments too 🔥
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
Frank's Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each uploaded by Ifra I.
The best hot sauce in the market. I cannot tell you how often I use this in recipes or on its own. It is spicy with flavour not for sake of spicy.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great product! Many ,many uses for Frank’s we put that stuff on everything. I highly recommend this product in any size container.
Bridget B.
This is a great hot sauce for those who want more flavor and less heat. It adds more flavor to the food without being overly hot
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Frank's Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each uploaded by Jennifer N.
Frank’s red hot is my absolute favorite hot sauce. It has great flavor without being too spicy. It adds great taste and a little spice to anything! Eggs, tacos, chicken... mix it with sour cream for a delicious dipping sauce.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Frank's hot sauce goes on everything at my house, the flavor is the best, ive bought this for years, I have many recipes for Frank's, no improvements needed, I recommend this to friends Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4)
Sarah M.
Bangor, ME
We use a TON of Frank's in our house. The vinegar yet spicy flavor compliments almost everything you put it on. One of our favorite things to put it on is eggs. It gives it a spicy, flavorfu,l taste. If you haven't tried Frank's I highly recommend this!
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I love spicy food and I love Frank's Hot Sauce. I use it for marinating the small chicken wings, tacos, and a bunch of other things I cook. I usually marinade food in the morning, cook it for dinner and it has just the right amount of flavor. I do recommend this product.
Tia H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Frank's Red Hot Sauce Glass Bottle, Original Cayenne 2 pack 23oz Each uploaded by Tia H.
[product:franks-red-hot-sauce-glass-bottle,-original-cayenne-2-pack-23oz-each] is so goooddd! I always purchase this brand! It is the best hot sauce I have had! The flavor is so distinct and good versus other hot sauce! Not too hot and perfect if kids have to eat it!. It is great on all types of food and I love it with my rice and chicken! It makes any bland meal great and I’m in live with it! I do recommend it as well!!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I use this in my buffalo chicken dip and people go crazy for it. I get requests from friends to make my dip for them all the time.

Looking for your answer?