GroceryPantryFrank's
Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4)

Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4)

by Frank's

#14 in Hot Sauce

Spice up foods with Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce Condiment. It's made with a premium blend of aged cayenne peppers. It adds a kick of heat to favorite dishes without overpowering their natural taste. Between mild and extra hot, the original pepper sauce ranks in the middle. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of foods that will benefit from this product. Dash it on buffalo wings. Mix it in chili. Fold it into eggs. Perk up a slab of ribs. Stir it in gumbo. Liven up a dipping sauce. Dial up the flavor on tacos and corn on the cob. It doesn't matter what Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce, 23 fl oz, is used on. Savor the delicious taste of a recipe that's worked for over 80 years. It was used as the main ingredient in the original New York buffalo wings in 1964. Look for the recipe for Frank's signature chicken dip on the back of the bottle.

The perfect blend of flavor and heat; No calories, fat, or preservatives; The secret ingredient used in the original Buffalo wings created in Buffalo, NY in 1964; Kosher certified and gluten free; Product of the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4)!
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4) uploaded by Fraley  B.
Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4) uploaded by Fraley  B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Franks is our favorite on food, ive bought this brand for years and will keep buying, we put it on all of our food we eat, pizza, chicken, mac n cheese, its healthy and affordable, it has the best flavor, I recommend this to others.
Jay O.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a must have in my fridge. I will try it on most things but I’ll also make sure I have a big glass of water next to me :) love this stuff.
Elizabeth  O.
Corp Christi, TX
Very delicious on popcorn or to cook with for hot wings ! It also helps any dish when you need a little kick
Marta M.
Radcliff, KY
I am not very picky about my hot sauce. This stuff has heat and is delicious, so five stars!!
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Franks Red Hot Sauce, 23 FL OZ (Pack of 4) uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Dice ser picosa pero no lo es en lo absoluto! para mí gusto le falta más picante, tiene un sabor medio dulce! Es buena, pero no es la mejor que he probado :)
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
My son puts this on everything he eats. I like it on thai food and also on nacho. It's the perfect hot sauce for chicken wings too, we mix in about a tablespoon of ranch to a cup of this for a big bag of wings. Frank's has the perfect amount of heat for the average person I would say. Great stuff, we always have it in the fridgr.
Sabrina B.
Chesterfield, MO
This is my favorite hot sauce! I love to add it to just about anything to spice it up
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Buffalo chicken tacos, Buffalo chicken dip, enchiladas - add Frank’s for great spice and heat! Love this hot sauce.
Jenny H.
Buffalo, NY
Franks is definitely the best hot sauce! I don’t use any other brand! I make amazing hot wings with this sauce!
Lee A.
I use this on several chicken dishes at home. It does allow me to stay on a healthy diet. I would like a squirt bottle. I do love to fix the Buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot for parties. I use this product quite a bit in weekly life actually.

Looking for your answer?