BY RECKITT BENCKISER CAN INC

CJ S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Franks Red Hot is the best hot sauce on the market Period !!!!! I love the fact that it has a kick to it and is of a richer texture than other hot sauce brands. My husband and I go back and forth all the time about the best hot sauce and hands down I go with franks every time !
Tedi B.
Give me this for all the wings!! I use this while making buffalo chicken dip as well. This hot sauce is perfect for any game day event.
Shawndrace M.
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only used two types of hot sauce all of my life and this one here is number one, it’s at every family function good or bad!
Alyssa K.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
We put this sh*t on everything lol. My fiance absolutely loves it and it drives me nuts how often he uses it but I love it as well. We go through bottles and bottles. Lots a nice flavourful hot sauce. Not too hot. You get to still enjoy your food .