Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce - 1 gal.

by Frank's

The perfect blend of flavor and heat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce - 1 gal.!
Arnold, MO
Who doesn’t need franks by the gallon?! We use this for bbq sauce, buffalo chicken dip, chicken wrap, etc.
Linwood, NJ
Love Frank's. I simply refuse to buy anything else. It goes on everything. Even my 3 year old will eat it.
Buffalo, NY
Being a buffalonian, franks is all I use. Great flavor great texture great price and a hometown classic
Syracuse
My favorite hot sauce always. I literally put this on 90% of the food I eat. Not too spicy, just right
La Junta, CO
This makes the best fried chicken ever! The kids beg for this when we start talking chicken fingers.
Erie, PA
Definitely my go for hot sauce i mix it with bbq alot and put it on chicken wings and it’s perfect
Verona, WI
My husband truly lives by “I put that on everything”. We literally have to travel with it
You know what they say... I put this s**t on everything!!! I love spicy, and this definitely does the trick. What I love about it is that it’s not just spicy, it has flavour too. Adds a nice little kick to scrambled eggs, tacos, anything really!
Better to buy in bulk. It is way cheaper to buy this then those bottles. I bought this bottle for $13.00. It doesn’t got bad for a long time I actually run out before it expires.
Chilliwack
Amazing! I love making chicken wings with this sauce. It’s a huge hit at BBQs and wing nights in my house. My family also loves this sauce on ribs!

Looking for your answer?