Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce - 1 gal.

by Frank's

The perfect blend of flavor and heat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce - 1 gal.!
Demossville, KY
We usually get this because we put this s*** on everything. I mean everything. We go through so much hot sauce between two people.
Fremont, IN
Good with wings, dips, sandwiches. We just love Frank's. The taste is great and I love the smell of fresh hot wings with this. Mmmm
Philadelphia , PA
I buy Frank’s by the gallon because of how much I go through it. I literally put this s*** on everything like the commercial says
Athens, AL
I put that stuff on everything! It is super delicious on baked chicken. Not bad on the price either. I always have some on hand.
Reading, PA
The best hot sauce there is! I use it every time I make buffalo chicken dip! I also mix this sauce with ranch for other treats.
Grand Island, NY
This is the original buffalo hot sauce that goes well with anything. It is tangy, spicy, and full of chicken wing flavor.
Charlotte , NC
In my house we have to get the gallon of hot sauce because like the commercial said we put that sh** on everything lol
Cleveland, OH
This is the size of Frank's Red Hot Sauce I have to buy. We love the flavor and put it on basically everything we eat!
Wildomar , CA
I seriously drink this stuff I love it so much! I’ve got to stock up again, because I’m already down to a quarter cup.
Calhoun , LA
Add butter, garlic, Apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, and a touch of Tabasco and you have the PERFECT wing sauce.

Looking for your answer?