Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce, 128 Ounce uploaded by Brahja P.

BY FRANK'S RED HOT

Give wings that finger-licking good flavor with Buffalo Wing Sauce. With this great value your kitchen will be stocked and ready for wing-loving patrons. Ready to use from the bottle, this conveniently sized, delicious Louisiana Buffalo Wing Sauce is... see more...

Rhonda M.
Who doesn’t love franks? We do eat this with and on everything. It has become a staple product in our household pantry. It is ready to use right out of the bottle. It has nice mild heat and awesome flavor. We make buffalo chicken sandwiches with this and they are so great. My son now puts this on his rice when I make rice. I can’t think of a time really that whether it’s lunch or dinner that the franks doesn’t come out of the fridge. It is also the perfect base for wing sauce. We like to dash this in soup and add to our grilled cheese and chicken sandwiches.
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
Quickest way to make hot wings! It’s the perfect amount of heat. Not to Spicy and it’s already prepared. Add a little lemon and warm it up then add it to the chicken and Enjoy!
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Frank's red hot sauce is absolutely one of my favorites. Besides using it on hot wings I love adding it to my tacos.
Taylor B.
Gardner
I’m in love with this stuff i literally put it on almost anything! So good and great heat! My fav condiment!
Lyndsey A.
Evansville
I literally eat this stuff with EVERYTHING. It’s the perfect sauce for wings and buffalo chicken dip
Brittany H.
Kelowna, BC
Perfect sauce for buffalo cauliflower bites. Love how thick it is and the perfect amount of heat. Awesome ingredients too!

back