Frank's Quality Kraut uploaded by Wendy C.

BY FRANK'S

Frank's Quality Kraut.
The first name in Kraut. see more...

• How many times do you rinse your sauerkraut with water? I don't w...3 Answers
Lindsey H.
Man i bring this to cookouts, partys and get togethers. Anywhere where there i cooking! Its always a huge hit! It not expensive so i always get the big jar. This is by far the best brand out there too!
Kayla S.
Foodie Expert
Has always been high in quality for me. i can usually get it at almost any grocery store. the taste is awesome and the glass jar adds to the freshness. Great to go with pork chops, brauts, and Reuben sandwiches. soooooo good! have never had a problem with taste, color, or smell. a brand i can trust for this product
Jane R.
YASSS! Frank's Quality Kraut is delicious. I love the glass jar and the label. The packaging is simple and unforgettable. It's a great addition to sausage and hotdogs. I would recommend this to anyone. If you like Kraut you will love this!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
When I purchased sauerkraut this is my go to Brent and I purchase it probably every couple of months I use it in a lot of the recipes I bought it at Jewel grocery store easy to find I will be definitely be buying it again excellent product
Tina J.
Cheyenne, WY
Foodie Expert
You know, kraft usually comes in a bag, but this is awesome because you don't have to find another container for it and you don't have to eat all of its deliciousness in one sitting. Love Frank's Kraut.
Christine L.
Tucson, AZ
I love this Kraft. So crisp and fresh. Makes every hot dog taste like the first hot dog. My kids and husband also enjoyed this Kraut. We have not bought any other brand.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Franks Kraut is they only Kraut I would ever use. It always is high quality. I always know it will be the same quality ever time. My family has been using franks kraut for over 50 years.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
Foodie Expert
This is the best kraut I have found in our local grocery stores. The taste is awesome and the jar comes in handy when you don't need to use the entire container
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I really like the taste of this sauerkraut. Sometimes we put it in a casserole dish, sprinkle some brown sugar on it and then put pork chops on top and bake it.
Tamie  B.
Thomson, GA
I love that this kraut comes in a jar. We have bratwurst and kraut at least twice a month and this jar keeps things from going to waist! Plus great flavor!
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Foodie Expert
How many times do you rinse your sauerkraut with water? I don't want to lose to much flavor.