Frank's Quality Kraut uploaded by Wendy C.

BY FRANK'S

Frank's Quality Kraut.
The first name in Kraut. see more...

• How many times do you rinse your sauerkraut with water? I don't w...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jane R.
YASSS! Frank's Quality Kraut is delicious. I love the glass jar and the label. The packaging is simple and unforgettable. It's a great addition to sausage and hotdogs. I would recommend this to anyone. If you like Kraut you will love this!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
When I purchased sauerkraut this is my go to Brent and I purchase it probably every couple of months I use it in a lot of the recipes I bought it at Jewel grocery store easy to find I will be definitely be buying it again excellent product
Lindsey H.
Man i bring this to cookouts, partys and get togethers. Anywhere where there i cooking! Its always a huge hit! It not expensive so i always get the big jar. This is by far the best brand out there too!
Christine L.
Tucson, AZ
I love this Kraft. So crisp and fresh. Makes every hot dog taste like the first hot dog. My kids and husband also enjoyed this Kraut. We have not bought any other brand.
Shelly S.
Harrodsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
I love eating this with smoked sausage! It's a tradition I grew up around! Being in a glass jar opposed to in a can makes it taste even better!
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this stuff!!! I love sauerkraut on my brats and hot dogs!!! It's definitely a love or hate kinda of tangy/sour flavor.
jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff on my hot dogs . buy it and try it out you won't be disappointed if u like crout of course
Loremil J.
My husband likes this, he grew up eating this. I on the other hand, did not eat this growing up.
Ed K.
If you love sauerkraut, then you are going to love Frank's. High quality and great flavor.
Kayla S.
Foodie Expert
Has always been high in quality for me. i can usually get it at almost any grocery store. the taste is awesome and the glass jar adds to the freshness. Great to go with pork chops, brauts, and Reuben sandwiches. soooooo good! have never had a problem with taste, color, or smell. a brand i can trust for this product
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Foodie Expert
How many times do you rinse your sauerkraut with water? I don't want to lose to much flavor.