Franklin T9 Mobile Hotspot Test Drive

by Franklin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Franklin T9 Mobile Hotspot Test Drive!
dianna C.
Forest Park, GA
Franklin T9 Mobile Hotspot Test Drive uploaded by dianna C.
Tmobile was offering a free trial on this device. I have boost mobile and even using their hotspot sucked in my home. I got this and am able to view pages and videos without any problems. I am most likely going to switch my service to them. I hope they arent expensive. Highly recommend!
Sarah P.
Chandler, IN
This product has been spotty for me. My cell service is great, but as a patch job for WiFi, this isn’t cutting it. My devices have a hard time staying connected. It’s better than nothing, but definitely not a long term fix.

Looking for your answer?