Franklin Sports Playground Kickball 8.5

Franklin Sports Playground Kickball 8.5"

BY FRANKLIN SPORTS

Playground kickball 8.5" see more...

Franklin Sports Playground Kickball 8.5
Franklin Sports Playground Kickball 8.5"
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
We all had this kick ball growing up. Great for just about anything! This brand doesn't seem to differ from any of the other basic balls.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
What kid would not have with this rubber kickball made by Franklin sports. I enjoyed as a kid playin kick ball with this type ball. You do have to keep these type inflated but other then that, nothing negative to say. So I guess all I can say is play ball!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Absolutely love this! It reminds me of elementary school. Bought this for our family and it's so much fun to get out in the yard and play some good ol kickball and some dodge ball! These are some tough balls!
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love it! It reminds me of playing kickball in elementary and is actually still fun to play with!
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Girard, OH
Kickbacks are awesome! This easier of my favorite games as a child. Great fun!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
I love kickball. Whenever we would play it in PE it was a real treat. We used this kind which was reliable and would pop after a week or two.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
Every kid needs a ball. My 7 year old nephew loves playing kick ball. A ball can keep a lid very occupied
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN
Perfect for that one kid in class that determined this ball is also known as a dodgeball. You know the one that smashes it into your face while you are standing clueless!
Sheli C.
Sheli C.
Tarzana, CA
This is a good quality basic ball that can be used for almost anything. Definitely worth the purchase.