Franklin Sports Neo Classic II Adult: Grey/Red M uploaded by Soraida C.

BY FRANKLIN SPORTS

Floating thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability. Neoprene bridge gives added flex across the knuckle back. Quad-flex creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle. Contoured asymmetrical wristband shapes to your wrist. One piece leather palm maintains tactility, and provides a smooth, seamless, feel on any bat. PITTARDS Gripster leather improves gripping properties when in contact with moisture of any kind. see more...

• Area they durable or do they rip easily ? 6 Answers
  • Do these come in women's size as well ? Any different col...3 Answers
Laraine S.
We have tested a lot of batting gloves over the years at JBR HQ. What we’ve found was there are many well priced and very practical batting gloves for all levels of play. However, no one comes to a page called “best batting gloves” looking for a long list of options. They want the ‘best’. In that spirit, we made the hard decision and narrowed down each category below into a winner. You can click on the link for a longer review and links to pricing.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
These are great to use when you're laying baseball. My nephew loves them and says that they have a great grip on the bat when he is up.

The price is pretty good but it's hard to find these products in store. I had to order online
Molly L.
I buy a new pair of Franklin gloves every year for softball season & they never disappoint! Keeps me from getting blisters on my hands when I bat & helps keep my glove secure on my left hand when I'm in the outfield!
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
The Franklin Sports Neo Classic II Adult: Grey/Red M helped keep my hands from getting blisters while playing softball. I would definitely recommend them.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These gloves are great for when playing sports! Especially baseball. They help you grip and protects your hands. I highly recommend.
kayla u.
We actually love these, great for that active sports player in your life! We use them for every practice and games!
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these when I chop wood and they keep my hands nice and protected and still give me free motion of my fingers
Soraida C.
These glove are good, they have good grip and they are thick to kdeep your hands warm in the cold seasons.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I like them when I play baseball it's good to have and it keeps ur hands warrm and has good grip
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My brother used these playing baseball and absolutely loved them. Great comfort he used to say
Shawna S.
Area they durable or do they rip easily ?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these come in women's size as well ? Any different colors ?